Bored of talking to my girlfriend?

surf472

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2016 07:43 pm
So, I'm in a long distance relationship. And it's a wonderful girl and all, but theres a problem. A problem with all of my relationships it seems. I get bored of talking to them. I still love her but it happens with everyone, my 2 ex's it happened. I didnt want to reply, I don't want to skype them anymore and when we do skype I barely have anything to say. It always happens around the 6 month mark too. Any advice?

jespah

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 06:26 am
@surf472,
Either find interesting things to talk about, or walk away.

See, the thing of it is, she's not there to entertain you. If you're bored, try being a more interesting conversationalist. Maybe she's bored silly, too.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 01:48 pm
@surf472,
I am bored of talking to you already...it must be contagious.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 04:44 pm
Show me a bored person, and I'll show you a boring person.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 04:52 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
not neccessarily

decades back, there were a couple of fellows who would call me - and then have nothing to say

I hadn't called them, wasn't interested in talking to them. I was bored by them. My life was plenty unboring outside of their calls.

___

after a couple of minutes of me trying to make polite conversation I used to ask why they'd called. if they basically said , "to talk to you", I'd find a way to hang up semi-politely.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 04:56 pm
@surf472,
surf472 wrote:
I don't want to skype them anymore

why are you skyping them?
0 Replies