Wtf is going on my ex's mind

Akiraa

Thu 27 Jun, 2019 10:44 am
We were in long distance relationship for two months and we were had our ups and downs ..there were fighting but there were love too..at least from my side I loved her truly..she creates the more drama and blamed on me tho even she broke up with me and thinks I am toxic because I used give reactions to her dramas..after breakup I ask her to give one more chance to our relationship but she said no and tried to confuse me with mixed singnals..I get to know that after two days of breakup she started talking to girl (she knows I used to like her and something will happen between us)and I knew she is gonna do something wrong and she did..she is now in relationship with her I went in no contact and after one month she asked my friend how I am..and contacted me saying she don't hate me and sent me one picture ..I didn't respond and after sometime I get to know that she and her gf played game on me and so she is trying to hurt me , make a fun of me, insult me, and everything worst at the end I had to block them to protect my peace ..what TF she wants

Sturgis

Thu 27 Jun, 2019 01:29 pm
@Akiraa,
Forget her. Completely!
She is nothing more than bad news and trouble. It's obvious that she is too immature to handle a committed relationship, creates drama and never takes responsibility for her mistakes.

You need to take care of yourself and move forward. Hopefully you can find a new girlfriend. One who respects you.
0 Replies

Sarlav

Mon 1 Jul, 2019 05:56 pm
@Akiraa,
I think you need to see it just as it is and its that you had a lucky escape. Shes seems quite toxic do you are the one who should now find yourself a stunning girlfriend and maybe one day while your with her then how nice would it be to bump into these girls.
0 Replies