4

In need of relationship advice!

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2019 05:49 pm
Hey, I'm Bethany. So about a month and a half ago this guy popped up on my whatsapp. We got chatting, In fact we chat everyday. On numerous occassions he has told me that he really likes me, to which I replied telling him I really liked him to. I do.
However, as of late he doesn't seem to be showing these feelings like he had, am I being paranoid or do you think he just doesn't like me like that anymore.

Some maybe useful things:
When we're texting throughout the day it can be hours apart
We're meeting up for the first time next week
He's not texting like he did, for example, we used to talk with huge paragraphs but now I'm lucky to get three sentences.
I feel like I'm chasing him and there's not much chasing going on his side.

livinglava

1  
Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 01:18 pm
@Bethany777,
Bethany777 wrote:

Some maybe useful things:

My guess would be that you're meeting next week so he doesn't need to text you as much to bait a meeting.

Linkat

2  
Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 04:37 pm
@Bethany777,
Wait and meet him - on the positive he wants to meet you so there is interest.

Meeting face to face is so much more meaningful than anything you can text.

There also could be a whole slew of reasons he is not texting as much - he is waiting to meet you, he is really busy at work, school, with friends, etc.

You cannot really determine if you really like each other until you meet in person.

cherrie

2  
Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 05:31 pm
@Bethany777,
Bethany777 wrote:

Stop chasing him and see if he's prepared to put in the effort.