Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 06:18 pm
@BillRM,
lololo You never did tell us what a "lay" was.
BillRM

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 06:21 pm
@Squeakybro,
Look it up fool.........
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 06:38 pm
@BillRM,
lolol Let me ask you something. You argue like a girl. Are you a girl?
33export

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 06:50 pm
Getting Jesus mad is a sin -

Incident in the early Mercantile Exchange:

http://www.jesus-story.net/images/Jesus_Cleansing_the_Temple.jpg

0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:07 pm
@Squeakybro,
So you hot for me and are hoping that I am a female so you can have sex with me without going to hell?
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:12 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
ololo You never did tell us what a "lay" was.

By the way the word is in the bible and I was under the impression that you are an expert on the bible.
0 Replies

Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:30 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
If you didn't believe God really existed you wouldn't be bad mouthing Him so much.

But we didn't start the badmouthing of your god; you did. You said that if we don't love and worship your god, and teach children to do the same, it's going to subject them to torture for eternity. So, you see, you are the one badmouthing your own god. We are simply paraphrasing what you have claimed.
Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:37 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You argue like a girl.

So, besides insulting the character, intelligence, and morality of your own god, you have now stooped to insulting the intelligence and integrity of females. I would accuse you of being old-school, but I sincerely believe that it goes much, much deeper than that.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:38 pm
@Glennn,
lol You cant be that stupid. I showed you what God said. Oh I see you took that personally because your just a kid.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:41 pm
@Glennn,
lololo I'm not the one that has insulted God. You and your shadow have done that all by yourselves.
Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:46 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I'm not the one that has insulted God.

You characterize your god as one who would throw a child into a lake of fire to burn for eternity for the "crime" of not loving and worshiping it. And for some reason known only to yourself, you think that this is not an insult to the intelligence and morality of your god.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:49 pm
@Glennn,
lololo You are really getting boring. Cant you come up with some new argument. Or anything . You are boring me to sleep. lol Your better than a sleeping pill.
Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:54 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Cant you come up with some new argument.

No new argument required. You have yet to explain why you hold firmly to your belief that your god subjects children to eternal torture for no crime at all. You need to ask yourself how an intelligent being could act in such a mindless and sadistic way.

What part of your god is quenched by the eternal torture of humans?
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:58 pm
@Glennn,
Your lying again. See boring. God doesn't need us we need God.

Luke 3:8
8 "Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.
(NKJ)

Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:05 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
God doesn't need us we need God.

That's not an answer. Why aren't you giving an answer to the question of what part of your god is quenched by the eternal torture of children?

How have you come to believe that an intelligent being could act in such a mindless and sadistic way?
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:11 pm
@Glennn,
Are you really that stupid????? you said " part of your god is quenched "
Nobody has the mind of God. He can do anything He wants. And it is righteous.
Let me ask you with this knowledge how can you stand by and watch these children and do absolutely nothing to help them?
Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:20 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Let me ask you with this knowledge how can you stand by and watch these children and do absolutely nothing to help them?

Obviously, some part of your god is quenched by the eternal torture of children. The question to you is: With what attitude does your god subject children to eternal torture?

You say that it can do anything it wants. That means that it could also want to not torture children eternally. What does that tell you about the mind of your god? That it is righteous? That it is loving? What?

And you would accuse others of not loving and worshiping this being who would rather torture than not torture, and to teach children to love and worship this being who will torture them for eternity for not loving and worshiping it?
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:33 pm
@Glennn,
I used to think you were just a heckler. But your not you are really that stupid.
You don't have any concept of what God is. Or His power. You really are that stupid. All I can do now is pity you.
Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:39 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You don't have any concept of what God is.

Yes, I do. You have taught me that. You have portrayed your god in no uncertain terms as a being who will torture humans for not loving and worshiping it.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:41 pm
@Glennn,
And He has that right.