Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 07:32 pm
@Glennn,
Your an idiot. Who's fault would it be they didn't learn nothing about God? Idiot parents perhaps. There death goes on the parents.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 07:34 pm
@neologist,
lol I'm not arguing you might be but I'm not.. I'm trading talents.
maxdancona

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 07:37 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Its just really funny watching your arrogance.

sigh.
maxdancona

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 07:42 pm
This thread reminds me of a Bible passage.

Quote:
Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, “In the name of the Jesus whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out.” 14 SqueakyBro was doing this. 15 One day the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?” 16 Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.
neologist

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 07:42 pm
@Squeakybro,
Yes. Well, one of your talents seems to be failure to completely understand the definition of the word 'argument'.
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 07:47 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I think SqueakyBro believes he is God.

Yes, at some point in our lives, we all wish we could be God. But SqueakyBro has taken it to the next level, if not beyond.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 07:50 pm
@maxdancona,
Ah let me have a little fun. You all are interrogating me.. So let me play with it a little. The funniest thing is no one can understand the bible without Gods help. And you atheist will always see it backwards. Because God has blinded you.

John 12:40
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, lest they should see with their eyes, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them."
(NKJ)

You see you cant see what I see, or understand what I say. To me that is funny.
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 07:52 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You see the little things that don't matter,

Asking you how is it that innocent children are accountable for something they were never made aware of in the first place, is not a little thing, but you focused on my pointing out your misuse of words. So, it is actually you who are seeing the little things and missing the important stuff.

By the way, I'm still open to hearing your answer to that question.
maxdancona

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 07:56 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You see you cant see what I see, or understand what I say. To me that is funny.

That just means you are delusional. You are saying that it is impossible for you to make mistakes.

When you put yourself on the same level as God, no on is going to take you seriously. You might notice that this is exactly what is happening on every thread you are in.

Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 07:57 pm
@maxdancona,
That was a warning to you.

Acts 19:15-16
15 And the evil spirit answered and said, "Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?"
16 Then the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, overpowered them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
(NKJ)

Don't try to change someone else's mind about God until you have it right yourself.

Matt 7:3-5
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
(NKJ)

Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 07:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Who's fault would it be they didn't learn nothing about God? Idiot parents perhaps. There death goes on the parents.

But you clearly stated that the children who were not taught to obey God will be thrown into the lake of fire. So the question remains: How is it that innocent children are accountable for something they were never made aware of in the first place?
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 07:58 pm
@neologist,
Then define it.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 07:59 pm
@Glennn,
ROFLOL That's not so , your still here.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 08:02 pm
@Glennn,
Your an idiot. If that's God's decision that's it. There is nothing anyone can do about it. All you can do is think about your own children. If you don't teach them to worship God where they go can be your fault.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 08:04 pm
@maxdancona,
There you go again with the gross exaggerations. I never said that. Like I said you cant see what I see. You just proved my point. Your still an idiot.
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 08:04 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
ROFLOL That's not so , your still here.

That's not an answer, and you know it. I'll make it simple for you. Yes or no: does God hold children accountable for something they were never made aware of in the first place?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 08:05 pm
@Glennn,
Well Duh!
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 08:11 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
If that's God's decision that's it. There is nothing anyone can do about it.

So, your god can hold children accountable for what they were never aware of in the first place, and you're okay with him throwing them into a place of eternal torture, even though it will serve no purpose since they won't be coming back; that is, the torture is not designed to teach them a lesson, and is therefore the act of a sadistic ruler. What part of such a being do you find lovable? And what part of this being is quenched by the infliction of unending torture?
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 08:12 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Well Duh!

Not an answer . . .
maxdancona

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 08:13 pm
@Squeakybro,
Galations 5 talks about the fruits of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. You haven't shown any humility or caring for anyone other than yourself.

And, your "message" hasn't been born fruit here, there is no one who has been helped or comforted by your involvement here.

That is why this passage applies to you. You are pretending to be representing God, but your message is having zero impact... and there is no way to say that God is being glorified by these discussions.

You are pretending to be godly, but the demons are beating you up and leaving you naked. You can't even use correct English grammar. Come on!