Women don't need men anymore; pillow 'is perfect boyfriend'

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 06:57 pm
Letty
Thanks, Letty, I'm glad to be back, too.

I PMed Col Man because I thought he would not know what Gus' thread was all about. He was confused, but now is eager to have some fun with it.

BBB
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 07:02 pm
Heh! Heh! I PMed him, too, but I also gave a link on his Thai thread.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 07:37 pm
Montana wrote:
Actually, I was rather disappointed that there's nothing below the waist :-(

You would be. Rolling Eyes Laughing

This is a SLEEPING partner, Montana. They make plenty of good toys for the other. Perhaps you could combine them?

Uh oh. I shouldn't have suggested that. We may not see Montana around here for a good long time now. :wink:
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 07:38 pm
BBB...I'm very lucky. My hubby rarely snores. Cool

squinney...Bear is so crazy about you, NO other woman could ever fill YOUR shoes!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 03:04 am
Eva wrote:
Montana wrote:
Actually, I was rather disappointed that there's nothing below the waist :-(

You would be. Rolling Eyes Laughing

This is a SLEEPING partner, Montana. They make plenty of good toys for the other. Perhaps you could combine them?

Uh oh. I shouldn't have suggested that. We may not see Montana around here for a good long time now. :wink:

What a great idea Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 12:56 pm
WAIT!!! Come back!!!

Oh dear. I'm afraid she's gone. <sigh>
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 02:09 pm
Don't worry Eva!!! I'll still need to take breaks every now and then ;-)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 03:26 pm
True. And I bet you'll be hungry!!!

See you at the pub! Wink
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 03:59 pm
Yup, you're right. I'm hungry and need a smoke ;-) Puff puff ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 04:56 am
Laughing! That actually is.. an intriguing idea, and, knowing society, a profitable. Sigh. Too many get-rich-quick schemes, not enough money, technical expertise, and strawberry yoghurt.

Hey, BBB: Maddy is adorable, although I could tell that he would be mischevious in an unusual way; you can see it in his face. Have you had many dogs before him?

---Drom---

0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 05:16 am
Yeah, but will he sleep in the wet-spot??
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 09:25 am
Drom
Drom, when my children were growing up, we lived on what I called the "funny farm," on a quarter acre in the suburbs. We had five dogs, four cats, a flock of bantam hens and roosters, four ducks, two Dutch rabits, white mice, gerbels, fish, etc.

At night, the dogs would curl up on their raised sleeping pallet in a screened room, the cats would snuggle into the spaces between the dog, and my son's pet chicken, a white pullet, would climb up on top of the pile when they all had settled down and they would sleep that way all night.

I've always had dogs or cats, or both. Maddy is probably the best of all of them and, being a Bichon, he is so smart with a great personality---and he doesn't shed.

BBB
0 Replies

Exister -

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 08:52 pm
Japan lovers may not want to read this.
Now a pillow to replace a b.f. in Japan doesn't surprise me. A significant other to a Japanese person is just another accessory to make them happy. They have no idea what true love is and have no morals. Young girls sell their bodies so they can buy designer bags and clothes. This alone I'm sure messes up their view on love and sex. Couples get together for short periods of time and then easily lose interest when the relationship requires work. Those in their 20's live with their parents and haven't a clue about adult life. The women would all be lesbians if it was more accepted and the guys are all gay but just don't know it.

The most revolting part of Japans culture is to hide the truth. They'll tell you one thing and mean another. They'll act friendly then stab you in the back. Now I know this happens in other places as well. But not as rampant as here. You've got to have lived in Japan, really in the Japanese society, to understand this.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 08:54 pm
Exister
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 06:45 am
BBB
'The funny farm' sounds lovely, BBB; like being at one with nature. Your children must have become used to all sorts of creatures at an early age. Did you enjoy living there? Was that in New México too, or somewhere else? Would you move back?

As I've said, you can tell one side of a person by the look of their dog; Maddy seems lively, quick-minded and friendly. He looks like a real friend. Have you had a Bichon before?

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 06:47 am
Exister, every society leaves much to be desired for. You can't blanket Japanese people as immoral and prostitutive.

0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 08:36 am
Drom
Drom, the funny farm was in Contra Costa County, a suburb of the greater San Francisco Bay Area. I moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico nearly two years ago when I retired.

My children helped birth puppies and kittens. They took good care of all their animals. They and I have wonderful memories of those relationships.

Maddy is my first Bichon Fries. He is the most remarkable dog I've ever shared my life with. Super intelligent, a personality that draws people to him where ever we go. He is sweet and often silly. We have a strong bond, which people notice when I'm not with him. And, he's the first dog I've given a home to that doesn't shed. His little poops are firm and not mushy stinky, easy to clean up. What more could you ask for?

BBB
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 10:44 am
Doesn't shed? Pacco, did you hear that?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 10:47 am
Osso
Osso, just one of Maddy's many charmes.

Only problem is that Maddy's pal, Cooper, the large Spaniel across the street, comes over to play---and he sheds. Can't win.

BBB
0 Replies

Exister -

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 06:27 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
Exister, every society leaves much to be desired for. You can't blanket Japanese people as immoral and prostitutive.

Have you lived here? I doubt it. And if you have it wasn't an extended period of time. And I doubt you were as integrated into society as I am. It is true that not everyone is immoral and prostitutive. But the majority are. The examples I gave in my last comment, if done in another country would be looked down upon, here it's considered fine and just different. So while we may call it prostitutive, they call it earning cash. While we may call it betraying a friend, they call it making new friends. You get my point?
0 Replies