I'll Never Vote for Hillary Clinton

revelette2

Mon 3 Oct, 2016 06:34 am
@ehBeth,
I don't see how anyone can be for Johnson and Bernie Sanders. Isn't Johnson a libertarian who believes government should be out of everything and Bernie is a social democrat who believes government should help everyone equally?
ehBeth

Mon 3 Oct, 2016 07:38 am
@revelette2,
I don't think JPB was ever a supporter of Mr. Sanders.
revelette2

Mon 3 Oct, 2016 11:15 am
@ehBeth,
Oh.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 4 Oct, 2016 06:14 pm
@Lash,
You'll actually be voting for tRump. Bernie wants us to vote enthusiastically for Clinton and hes right.
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 4 Oct, 2016 06:22 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Are you an adult?

"tRump"?

McGentrix

Tue 4 Oct, 2016 07:30 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Doing his best gungasnake impression. He must be a fan.
0 Replies

Blickers

Tue 4 Oct, 2016 09:59 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote Finn:
Quote:
Are you an adult?

"tRump"?

Or, as the candidate's own mentor calls him:
козырь
0 Replies

DrewDad

Wed 5 Oct, 2016 06:28 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Lash will be voting for Trump. She's a died-in-the-wool neocon who pretends to be a Berner in order to bash Hillary Clinton.
Lash

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 06:49 am
@bobsal u1553115,
There's a pretty strong backlash of people who are tired of the narrative that everyone must vote for Hillary. YOU people chose the weaker Democrat candidate, she colluded with the DNC and the MSM and stole the primary---& those burned refuse to reward her for it.

Unless her vote stealing has advanced even more, you'll see a good bump in third party votes, and justice will likely be served in her loss.

Should've backed the stronger candidate.
edgarblythe

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 06:55 am
The one person posting consistently here that even has a clue is lash.
snood

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 07:09 am
Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I happen to think it's clueless to believe there's some greater good that will be served by getting Trump elected and all that comes with him,
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 07:10 am
@DrewDad,
Hillary is a neocon.
0 Replies

snood

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 07:36 am
@edgarblythe,
Ed, can I ask you something? Since Bernie is now fully supporting Hillary, do you think differently of him? More specifically, do you think he is still a good man doing what he thinks is right, for the right reasons, or do you think he's now been corrupted or 'bought off'?
snood

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 07:53 am
@edgarblythe,
I'm not laying a trap, or trying to trick you - I'm straight-up just asking.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 09:04 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

YOU people chose the weaker Democrat candidate
Should've backed the stronger candidate.

Quoted for truth
Blickers

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 12:01 pm
@joefromchicago,
You don't know what scandals the Republicans would have come up against Bernie, who definitely looks much older than Trump, (even though he's not). Bernie's polls were higher than Hillary's way back when only because Trump didn't attack him much. Right now Trump's campaign looks like it's having the wheels coming off, and much of it is because of the job Hillary did to him in the debate. If at this time you still won't cast your vote for the only person who can beat Trump, the heck with you.
joefromchicago

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 12:23 pm
@Blickers,
It's not just Sanders. The Democrats could have picked practically anybody and they would have been a better candidate than Clinton. Face it: the Democrats had a buffet of choices, and they still stuck with the **** sandwich.
Finn dAbuzz

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 12:26 pm
@joefromchicago,
Just as Republicans did, so now all the voters have on their plates to choose from is a **** sandwich on white and a **** sandwich on white toast.

It's amazing and dismaying, not least of all because there are millions of Americans who look at one **** sandwich or the other and say "Wow what a delicious looking sandwich!"
cicerone imposter

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 12:30 pm
@joefromchicago,
We know that the politics in our country is broken when the worst two candidates will become our next president.
Most Americans don't trust Hillary, and Trump is a joke wrapped up in himself.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/16/podcasts/hillary-clinton-trust.html
0 Replies

Krumple

Thu 6 Oct, 2016 12:31 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

You don't know what scandals the Republicans would have come up against Bernie, who definitely looks much older than Trump, (even though he's not). Bernie's polls were higher than Hillary's way back when only because Trump didn't attack him much. Right now Trump's campaign looks like it's having the wheels coming off, and much of it is because of the job Hillary did to him in the debate. If at this time you still won't cast your vote for the only person who can beat Trump, the heck with you.

If Trump was a billion times worse than he is I still would not vote for Hillary. It's funny how the left hates Trump but can't say why they do without inventing reasons that have no accurate basis. When there are dozens of mysterious deaths surrounding Hillary.

I'm not a conspiracy nut, but statistically speaking it is highly unlikely 46 people die in total freak accidents who are intimately connected with Hillary.

Strange events, like the intern who was to testify on the clinton impeachment trial is gunned down during a "robbery" but she is the only one who is shot multiple times and nothing was stolen. There were dozens of witnesses who said it seemed the gunman purposely targeted her and no one else.

One of the more recent was John Ashe, who they claimed first to have died from a heart attack but later revealed he had a crushed neck. If he was working out with weights and crushed his neck from them and died it should have been obvious. He was due to testify against Hillary on the server /email scandal.

You don't think it's strange that people who are set to testify against the Clinton's always seem to have freak "accidents".

The odds of so many cases 46 is just to large to say it's coincidence. If it were just one person, then fine but it's not just one.

How big is Trumps body count?