Hundreds of Armed Right-Wing Militia Members Take Over Federal Building

BillRM

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:11 pm
@George,
It is a joke at least as must of a joke that is possible when you have heavily arm fools and they are not in a position to sustain a long stand off.
layman

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:13 pm
Quote:
At its inception on October 15, 1966, the Black Panther Party's core practice was its armed citizens' patrols to monitor the behavior of police officers and challenge police brutality in Oakland, California. The initial tactic of the party utilized contemporary open-carry gun laws to protect Party members when policing the police. This act was done in order to record incidents of police brutality by distantly following police cars around neighborhoods. When confronted by a police officer, Party members cited laws proving they have done nothing wrong and threatened to take to court any officer that violated their constitutional rights.

Yeah, that's what I'm talkin about!

Quote:
On May 2, 1967, the California State Assembly Committee on Criminal Procedure was scheduled to convene to discuss what was known as the "Mulford Act", which would make the public carrying of loaded firearms illegal. Eldridge Cleaver and Newton put together a plan to send a group of 26 armed Panthers led by Seale from Oakland to Sacramento to protest the bill. The group entered the assembly carrying their weapons, an incident which was widely publicized, and which prompted police to arrest Seale and five others. The group pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of disrupting a legislative session.

Right on, Brothers!

Quote:
In May 1967, the Panthers invaded the State Assembly Chamber in Sacramento, guns in hand, in what appears to have been a publicity stunt. Still, they scared a lot of important people that day. At the time, the Panthers had almost no following. Now, (a year later) however, their leaders speak on invitation almost anywhere radicals gather, and many whites wear "Honkeys for Huey" buttons, supporting the fight to free Newton, who has been in jail since last Oct. 28 (1967) on the charge that he killed a policeman..

Free Huey, I tellya! Free the Hammonds, too!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party#Protest_at_the_Statehouse
George

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:21 pm
@BillRM,
If it's a joke, BillRM, I don't get it.
layman

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:24 pm
@George,
George wrote:

Bill, he aint playin, eh? He's ready to die, if necessary, in process of showin these cracker-ass crackers who's boss. I can see it now! Him and Montel, standing shoulder to shoulder in solidarity, chargin these inbred mofo's with assault rifles! They'll learn em, sho nuff!
Blickers

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:26 pm
@Setanta,
Quote Setanta:
Quote:
And now for some comic relief . . .
Oregon 'terrorists' don't plan siege very well, put out plea for snacks and supplies

Don't snicker. Freedom fighters frequently have had some between meal provisions while fighting for political rights. The Minutemen at the Battle of Lexington and Concord, for instance, had free wine supplied by the townspeople. Kosher, no less.
BillRM

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:28 pm
@layman,
LOL I question if the fools are ready to died from hungry however because no one had figure out that if you are going to play a freedom fighter soldier far from home that you need more then you gun and a load out of bullets.
BillRM

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:30 pm
@Blickers,
These fools however seems not to have must local support even from the two men who they came to support.
0 Replies

layman

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:33 pm
@layman,
Quote:
When confronted by a police officer, Party members cited laws proving they have done nothing wrong and threatened to take to court any officer that violated their constitutional rights.

They forgot to add that they done this while 4-5 Panthers had loaded sawed-offs trained on them pigs, eh? They would say: "Let me introduce you pigs to my little friend, the second amendment, eh?" Them candyass pigs would back off. Bill wouldn't do that, I betcha! Montel neither.
BillRM

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:37 pm
@layman,
Pointing shotguns at cops would have every swat team within a thousand miles on your ass be that ass white or black.
Lash

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:41 pm
@BillRM,
LOL! Give me liberty or give me death, but first in the name of all that is holy, give me some gol-darn Cheetos or sumpin.
layman

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:42 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Pointing shotguns at cops would have every swat team within a thousand miles on your ass be that ass white or black.

You don't believe in self-defense, Bill? The Panthers did. And get what? A lot of the police brutality stopped in Oakland.

Me, the way I see it, a thug with a badge is still just a thug.

Ya gunna let some thug get the drop on ya? I don't think so! Homey don't play dat.
Thomas

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:43 pm
@Lash,
Such are the atrocities of tyrannical government: With deer out of season, the militia can't get a license to hunt.
Lash

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:44 pm
@Thomas,
Well, that explains everything.
0 Replies

layman

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:52 pm
@layman,
Huey, he would say: "Ya wanna try and haul out that smoke-wagon ya got pigs? Go right on head...see what happens."

But ya gotta ask yourself: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
layman

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:57 pm
@layman,
Not really surprising that the Black Panthers were the darlins of the left, but now those same left-wingers want to shoot to kill right-wing crackers seekin justice and freedom from oppression, eh?

That's a commie for ya, sho nuff.
edgarblythe

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 07:59 pm
@layman,
I don't know what you think you are proving, other than establishing your credentials as anti left. It isn't playing well.
layman

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 08:04 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I don't know what you think you are proving, other than establishing your credentials as anti left. It isn't playing well.

I aint left or right. I'm for freedom from oppression for all peoples, eh? I guess ya could kinda call that "anti-left," come to think of it.
George

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 08:07 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:
George wrote:
Bill, he aint playin, eh? He's ready to die, if necessary, in process of showin
these cracker-ass crackers who's boss. I can see it now! Him and Montel,
standing shoulder to shoulder in solidarity, chargin these inbred mofo's with
assault rifles! They'll learn em, sho nuff!
I assume you're talking about me. Is that correct?
layman

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 08:09 pm
@George,
George wrote:

layman wrote:
George wrote:
Bill, he aint playin, eh? He's ready to die, if necessary, in process of showin
these cracker-ass crackers who's boss. I can see it now! Him and Montel,
standing shoulder to shoulder in solidarity, chargin these inbred mofo's with
assault rifles! They'll learn em, sho nuff!
I assume you're talking about me. Is that correct?

Naw, that aint right. I'm talkin bout Bill, the guy you were talkin to. Just ask him, eh? He aint playin.
0 Replies

George

Mon 4 Jan, 2016 08:14 pm
Got it.
0 Replies