My girlfriend was a Slut

Iouman

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:41 pm
@Nicor,
I know some women who are like this, who believe they became this way after they were raped or molested at a young age. After that sort of abuse, they came to crave it (from anyone). Before you throw this woman to the curb, talk to her, find out why she had done these things. If it was abuse, she might really need your love, not your scorn.
0 Replies

visceral

Wed 28 Feb, 2018 12:22 am
@Nicor,
First of all, is the info you got about her credible? People can be catty when they are jealous of your happiness...nevertheless, you're very young as is she, and I would talk to her about past relationships, and feel her out and discuss your feelings.
0 Replies

anadybella

Sat 6 Jun, 2020 05:01 am
@roger,
I agree with you.
0 Replies

anonn101

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 01:29 am
@Nicor,
If it really bothers you, then I suggest you end things with her.

If it were me, I would be a little surprised about this information but it's not something that would bother me so much as to think of ending the relationship. I'll accept my partners past and appreciate the honesty. I'd trust that my partner has changed and will not be bothered by it.

She didn't cheat on you or anything, you said it's been great. It really just comes down to whether it's something you can accept about her or not. If you can't, be honest with her and leave.
0 Replies