My girlfriend was a Slut

Olivier5

Wed 6 Jan, 2016 11:43 am
@chai2,
I keep thinking the same thing. Could make a page long list of the girls who wanted to do me back then, and were only waiting for the tiniest move from me towards them. Of course, I was totally clueless at the time and always was very shy, sol I didn't see that...

My wife was a "slut" when a teen. Did her first blowjob at 13. She's cool with it; I'm cool with it. If she hadn't been so outgoing, she would never had addressed me in that bar the way she did 25 years ago, and of course I would never ever had dared to speak to her first... She hit on me hard, and I thank her and Eros every day for that blessing.
wmwcjr

Wed 6 Jan, 2016 11:58 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
Why? Because anyone from way back then that would have called me a slut were basically people in high school,

I bet some of the people who would have called you a slut were sluts themselves. Hypocrisy abounds.

Quote:

Plus, if I was a slut, who the hell were the people doing it with me?

Male sluts. Razz

I just like saying the word "slut." Don't know why. Laughing
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Wed 6 Jan, 2016 01:58 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

You know what Olivier and PQ? I always said if there was something I would do over again in my youth, it would have been to have sex with a LOT more people. Why? Because anyone from way back then that would have called me a slut were basically people in high school, and I had nothing to do with 99.9% of them the day after graduation. Never even saw most of them again.

Plus, if I was a slut, who the hell were the people doing it with me? Angels?

Yeah that's true. I really wish someone had told me that you never really see more than a handful of school friends after graduation actually. I used to think what they thought was just law when I was in High school. And in University actually but I think the group I hung around with was quite a lot of fun.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Wed 6 Jan, 2016 02:07 pm
@Olivier5,
Hahaha, that does sound like a blessing.

I think when I was that age I was very conscious of trying to do everything so I didn't ever look back. Maybe I pushed that too far sometimes I dunno.

I think my conquests worked out as about:
30% O.M.G YES
40% yeah, cool
30% OH GOD NO how embarrassing

So technically they cancel each other out although I have banished the bottom section out of my memory.
I do know what the experience is like though.
ossobuco

Wed 6 Jan, 2016 07:21 pm
@Olivier5,
So true, so true.
Life can curl, or furl.
Time, that's the thing.

ehBeth

Wed 6 Jan, 2016 07:23 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
I have banished the bottom section out of my memory.

age helps with this. I really can't remember the names of a few of the fellas from my early days. I can remember the dress I wore in one case, but the guy's name? long gone - if I ever knew it.
ossobuco

Wed 6 Jan, 2016 07:27 pm
@ehBeth,
Smiles.

In my case it was miss innocente until I got over that. I don't completely hate the seventies. I learned a lot from interesting people, in passing.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 03:36 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Quote:
I do know what the experience is like though.

And that's the point: experimenting folks get more experienced, you formed your taste of men and supposedly you now can pick them better, while the shier (or morally stiffer) among us are left with only regrets once their youth is over.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 03:43 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Life can curl, or furl.
Time, that's the thing.

Yep. Did I already tell the story of the Taoist farmer who lost his horse? If not, here it is:

There once was a Taoist farmer whose one one and unique horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit. "Such bad luck," they said sympathetically. The farmer replied: "We'll see. Time will tell."

The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. "How wonderful," the neighbors exclaimed. "We'll see" replied the old man.

The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune. "We'll see, time will tell" answered the farmer.

The day after, some military officials came to the village to draft young men for a war. Seeing that the son's leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out for his family.

"We'll see, time will tell" said the farmer.
capn

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 09:44 pm
@Nicor,
let her go dude. Never dig up the past but if it confronts you and it is this concerning walk away dude... in this age of life threatening diseases one cant afford to be with someone who has such issues. what is the root cause of this behavior?, did it stop?... but anyway it takes a humongous degree of will power for people to change and one or two times people do repulse to former behavior before finding that willpower again. Walk away dude...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 10:23 pm
I'm here in agreement.
Live with it, eh?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 7 Jan, 2016 10:44 pm
@Olivier5,
I think I didn't see that before.

I get your take.
0 Replies

mistybby

Fri 15 Apr, 2016 07:37 pm
@Nicor,
I think you are overreacting. As long as she is exclusive with you, her past should not matter. Guys sleep with hundred of women when exploring their sexuality so why should it matter if she did? Maybe she had other issues that led to her sleeping with those said guys as a way to make herself feel confident and raise her self esteem? Plus, it can't hurt to have someone that knows what they are doing in the bedroom. It can actually be a good thing,
0 Replies

sois

Fri 15 Apr, 2016 08:30 pm
@Nicor,
I'd end it with her. She drew the line. If you really love her, and she really loves you, then maybe. But I would end it.
The Pentacle Queen

Fri 22 Apr, 2016 09:03 am
@sois,
Pathetic.
0 Replies

Bettafin

Mon 23 Jan, 2017 10:25 pm
@Nicor,
Jeeze. Is she different now?
Ragman

Mon 23 Jan, 2017 11:16 pm
@Bettafin,
Bettafin wrote:

Jeeze. Is she different now?

You might want to check the timestamp of threads to which you're replying if you're expecting a response from the OP author. The threads to which you've been replying are one or 2 yrs old. The OP is no longer an active member.
0 Replies

su24

Mon 30 Jan, 2017 03:53 pm
@Nicor,
She banged 1o0 dudes and she's only 23?? OP, your girlfriend is a major slut. If I was dating a girl and I found out she banged that many guys by any age never mind that early an age, I would be convinced she has a serious mental disorder/illness.

Why would you get involved with someone like this? Jump ship while it's still early and you haven't become too attached!
0 Replies

Krumple

Sat 4 Feb, 2017 06:50 pm
@Nicor,
Nicor wrote:

She said herself she was a slut, her words not mine
As is said for me that means zero respect for herself.

Shes with you right now. She wants you. Get over yourself. Her past or what she chose for herself isn't yours to judge her by. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with her past. It isn't her problem, its yours, so either deal with it or move on to a virgin so you can feel better about yourself.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Sat 4 Feb, 2017 10:47 pm
Cough, this was a fun re read.

If anyone wonders, I was faithful to my ex for a zillion years.
0 Replies