In a nutshell: why Islam is doomed

izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 06:02 am
@glitterbag,
I think he's suffering from senile dementia. His garbled prose has got much worse recently and he's forgetting a lot of what he's already posted. He also gets very angry when faced with facts that prove him wrong. That's a really big sign.

He doesn't seem to understand that an ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes doesn't mean that you're going to share their values. Again another sign.
BillRM

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 01:29 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
understanding his enemy's strengths and weaknesses

You do not need to understand a dead man and as long as they are out in the open seizing cities and trying to set up a nation state when ever we wish to send in the troops they are dead.

No one need to understand Carthage any longer.
George

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 11:33 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
. . . No one need to understand Carthage any longer.
Facile tibi dictu.
Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 05:20 pm
@George,
Uhm . . . i think that was the point--that nothing is easy for Bill to say.
BillRM

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 05:37 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Uhm . . . i think that was the point--that nothing is easy for Bill to say.

LOL...............>>>>>>>

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 12:08 pm
@izzythepush,
It really does all point to empathy. Almost everyone - except sociopaths and psychopaths - can be taught empathy, but to be learned it has to be taught.

tRump is the most unempathetic person I've ever been aware of. He might be an exception. A couple of members here might lay close to that extreme.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 12:13 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
No one need to understand Carthage any longer.

I bet its quite a relief for you now that history can be safely ignored, its a good thing you didn't bother wasting any time time learning any history in "school".
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 12:16 pm
@glitterbag,
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2018 02:01 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Thanks, that was an amusing fantasy.

The fantasy is all yours.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2018 02:03 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
How does Islam depend on political power?

Guess you know very little about Islam asking a question like that. 61% of Islamic holy literature is on how to treat non-Muslims. That is pure politics.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2018 02:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
it's not set in stone like the Koran

That right there should worry you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2018 02:11 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
when faced with facts

I have looked at your posts in this thread, and facts and you are as far apart as it gets.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2018 02:16 pm
I have to admit this point system gives me a idea of those who have no intention of any serious dialogue about Islam.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2021 12:58 am
@Tuna,
Communism is still alive. What it takes to defeat a Delusion is to have people forced to look at it. As long as communists can flee to another country, they don't have to face the states they messed up. Same with Islam. Put a Muslim country of a deserted island and it will stop that within a few generations. However, Islam survives as long as they are given someone to blame.

This is the problem of open borders policies. No, I'm not racist against Muslims (Islam is not a race) I realize that Islam would implode if it has nowhere to blame and nowhere to spread to. This happens either by containment or by letting it crowd itself out over the whole Earth. The Revelation is talking about the Red-Green Bloc, and how the Cult of Babylon will spread through the Earth only for the one-government and one-religion to both fall. It will be a nasty mess that will likely kill off most people before such things have nowhere to go.
0 Replies