Regarding the Attacks in Paris:

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 07:39 am
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ucomics.com/lc151203.gif
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 08:38 am

FBI Anti-Terrorism Unit Busts Racist ‘Hit Group’ Leader Buying Machine Guns to ‘Execute’ Jews and Blacks
A federal complaint accused 18-year-old Shane Robert Smith of buying weapons and ammunition from an undercover agent.
By David Edwards / Raw Story
December 2, 2015

Print
Comments

Shane Robert Smith faces federal weapons charges
Photo Credit: Facebook

A man from Whiteall, New York was indicted in federal court this week after an FBI anti-terrorism task forced discovered that he was buying fully automatic machine guns to allegedly “execute” minorities.
Shop ▾

According to the Albany Times Union, a federal complaint accused 18-year-old Shane Robert Smith of buying weapons and ammunition from an undercover agent on Aug 6. The firearms included two weapons capable of firing as fully automatic machine guns: a Colt M16 model A2 and a Military Armament Corporation “MAC 10” machine gun.
ADVERTISING

Smith also acquired a Beretta model 92FS handgun and 120 rounds of armor-piercing “green-tip” ammunition.

The teen first showed up on investigators’ radar in May when he began buying machine guns online. Federal documents indicate that FBI investigators posed as gun sellers on a Russian social media website after Smith posted a request for automatic weapons.

The Post Star reported that Smith told undercover investigators that he needed the weapons to “execute kikes, coons and get money for the crew.”

Smith explained that he was building “a hit squad” and would need “a sidearm or heavy weapon” in case he got cornered.

In June of 2014, Smith was arrested for painting racist graffiti and threats of violence on homes and cars. Smith was placed on probation, but the case was sealed because he was under the age of 18 at the time.

Smith’s family insisted to WTEN that he had purchased the weapons because he loved the military, but neighbors said that they always locked their doors because they knew Smith was trouble.

One neighbor said that Smith ran a disturbing Facebook page.

“It was mostly hateful, vitriolic words against minorities, and he was talking about hurting them and killing them and uniting them,” he recalled. “It was pretty crazy.”

Smith was indicted on two counts of illegal possession of a machine gun and one count of possession of an unregistered firearm. He faces up to 10 years in prison.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 09:32 am
@bobsal u1553115,
what are you trying to say here, mate?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 07:22 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
LOL that kid is unlikely to be bright enough to know what end the bullet come out of the gun.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 06:14 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Untitled-37.jpg
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 09:47 am
‘Everything the West has done was to create ISIS’ – John Pilger

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2015 01:42 am
Quote:
Top NSA Whistleblower: ‘Every Time There Is a Terrorist Attack, What We Really Need to Do Is Demand that They CUT the Budgets of All the Intelligence Agencies’
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 02:23 pm
http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/get-attachment-454.jpg
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2015 06:30 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

LOL that kid is unlikely to be bright enough to know what end the bullet come out of the gun.

Really, thats a lol to you?
BillRM

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2015 06:41 pm
@glitterbag,
You would prefer to have more expert firearms terrorists instead of the fool in this case?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2015 07:44 pm
@BillRM,
Thats ridiculous and you know it. If I'm shot by a stupid bag of irrational hatred Im just as dead as I would be if I were shot by an expert bag of irrational hatred.

izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 04:13 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Really, thats a lol to you?

That's no surprise considering that's his standard response to rape, murder and child abuse.
BillRM

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 05:22 am
@izzythepush,
My my following Robert require for informing on such posts I will refer this example to him.
BillRM

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 05:29 am
@glitterbag,
He was so dumb that he might as well had put a large sign on his chest that he was a would be terrorist and as a result he was indeed found and deal with by law enforcement.

There is nothing wrong with being both happy and amused that at least some would be terrorists are that dumb.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 07:55 am
@BillRM,
Feel free to do so, but you do lol such things all the time. Your description of a paedophile as a 'useful member of society' springs to mind. And when you were challenged on that you lolled your arse off.
BillRM

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 08:07 am
@izzythepush,
My my so a criminal can not also be useful member of society even those he is a lawbreaker?

A research engineer, or a cancer doctor of a fire fighter are not useful if they had download illegal pictures? PS in all these cases I never was talking about direct child molesters

You can not be pull out of a life threatening fire by a fireman who had download such pictures, have a doctor cure you of cancer or enjoy the output of a top research engineer?

Yes indeed it we can catch and punish, to a sane degree and treat such people and therefore are able to not throw their training an ability away I am all for doing so.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 08:13 am
@BillRM,
You make a distinction between those who watch and those who act. I don't think there's any distinction to be made.

You seem to be very forgiving of those who get drunk and idly search for such material online as if it's a normal human trait. It's not. When I get drunk I usually end up buying a load of **** on ebay.
BillRM

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 08:21 am
@izzythepush,
So raping a child is the same as having a picture of that rape?

Sorry but they are not one and the same even those both should be punish.

The rapist should never be able to get out of prison, the picture holder should be punish and treated and monitor as they are not one and the same crime.

Of course we are not even talking about fringe cases where two legal lovers for example are sending each others pictures and end up being charge for CP crimes.

PS I happen overall to agree with your English lawmakers on the degree of punishment call for having such pictures as a matter of fact.

izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 09:55 am
@BillRM,
Enjoying the abuse of a child is not at all different from abusing one yourself, and those who enjoy watching such stuff often feel empowered to commit such acts.

There is no real difference, and any distinctions made are false.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2015 09:57 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
PS I happen overall to agree with your English lawmakers on the degree of punishment call for having such pictures as a matter of fact.

Only regarding sex crimes. You're quite happy for men to be executed without examining DNA evidence that could exonerate them. You don't want a less punitive judicial system, you just want nonces to have an easier time.
0 Replies