Regarding the Attacks in Paris:

BillRM

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 05:49 pm
@layman,
Twelve to thirteen up votes are still damn strange and way out of the normal range for voting on any subject.

I had ask the System operator and his little helpers to check if those votes are coming from phony throw away accounts or not.
layman

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 05:58 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Twelve to thirteen up votes are still damn strange and way out of the normal range for voting on any subject.

Yeah, but not so much when it comes to subjects advancing people's fundamental values and promoting their fanatically held beliefs.

Quote:

I had ask the System operator and his little helpers to check if those votes are coming from phony throw away accounts or not.

I see no reason to suspect that any "phony throw away accounts" are in play. These chumps are everywhere. Anything that seems to advance a cause that is anti-American will draw them out of the woodwork en masse.
layman

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 07:06 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Anything that seems to advance a cause that is anti-American will draw them out of the woodwork en masse.

Kinda like good old Winny done said, ya know?:

Quote:
“If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons.” (Winston Churchill)
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 09:57 pm
@BillRM,
A rare confession from a commie-ass "progressive" just after Hussein went down:

Quote:
"I have a confession: I have at times, as the war has unfolded, secretly wished for things to go wrong," Gary Kamiya, executive editor of the left-leaning Internet journal Salon, wrote last week. Wished for the Iraqis to be more nationalistic, to resist longer.”

Wished for the Arab world to rise up in rage. Wished for all the things we feared would happen. I'm not alone: A number of people who oppose the war have told me they have had identical feelings."

“Some of this is merely the result of pettiness -- ignoble resentment, partisan hackdom, the desire to be proved right and to prove the likes of Rumsfeld wrong, irritation with the sanitizing, myth-making American media. But some of it is something trickier:…

“Wishing for things to go wrong is the logical corollary of the postulate that the better things go for Bush, the worse they will go for America and the rest of the world. Pessimism is the dirty little secret of the antiwar camp -- dirty because there is something distasteful about wishing for bad outcomes.”

It is the "logical corollary," cancha see?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2015 02:24 am
@BillRM,
Nothing does more to further anti Americanism than the nonsense you two cowardly idiots spout.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 01:31 am
Quote:
SPIEGEL ONLINE: The US invaded Iraq even though Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11.

Flynn: First we went to Afghanistan, where al-Qaida was based. Then we went into Iraq. Instead of asking ourselves why the phenomenon of terror occurred, we were looking for locations. This is a major lesson we must learn in order not to make the same mistakes again.

SPIEGEL ONLINE: The Islamic State wouldn't be where it is now without the fall of Baghdad. Do you regret ...

Flynn: ... yes, absolutely ...
SPIEGEL ONLINE: ... the Iraq war?

Flynn: It was huge error. As brutal as Saddam Hussein was, it was a mistake to just eliminate him. The same is true for Moammar Gadhafi and for Libya, which is now a failed state. The historic lesson is that it was a strategic failure to go into Iraq. History will not be and should not be kind with that decision.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/former-us-intelligence-chief-discusses-development-of-is-a-1065131.html

Michael Flynn, 56, served in the United States Army for more than 30 years, most recently as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, where he was the nation's highest-ranking military intelligence officer. Previously, he served as assistant director of national intelligence inside the Obama administration. From 2004 to 2007, he was stationed in Afghanistan and Iraq, where, as commander of the US special forces, he hunted top al-Qaida terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, one of the predecessors to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who today heads the Islamic State (IS) in Syria and Iraq. After Flynn's team located Zarqawi's whereabouts, the US killed the terrorist in an air strike in June 2006.

This is a must read piece.

Seriously, do yourself a favor and go read it.

After watching Bush make the mistake, after getting into office in large part by campaigning on the Bush mistake, this stupid mother ****** Obama went and made the same mistake...... twice....... by taking out the by then friend of the West Gaddafi, and by not coming to the aid of Assad. This makes Obama worse than Bush in my books.

Quote:
SPIEGEL ONLINE: In recent weeks, Islamic State not only conducted the attacks in Paris, but also in Lebanon and against a Russian airplane over the Sinai Peninsula. What has caused the organization to shift its tactics and to now operate internationally?
Flynn: There were all kinds of strategic and tactical warnings and lots of reporting. And even the guys in the Islamic State said that they were going to attack overseas. I just don't think people took them seriously. When I first heard about the recent attacks in Paris, I was like, "Oh, my God, these guys are at it again, and we're not paying attention." The change that I think we need to be more aware of is that, in Europe, there is a leadership structure. And there's likely a leader or a leadership structure in each country in Europe. The same is probably similar for the United States, but just not obvious yet.

As I pointed out in another thread this astounding incompetence of the elite is a huge ******* problem, especially for the French Elite and for the EU security elite. We cant trust these assholes because they keep turning in low quality work.

Anyone who does not understand the rise of Trump should spend a few days looking into this multi trillion dollar price tag may well kill the EU with invading hoardes pile of **** in North Africa and the Mid East which was CREATED BY THE WESTERN ELITE!!

Heck of a job.

Thanks a ton.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 06:48 am
@hawkeye10,
Shocked

Must be Hawkeye11, cannot be Hawkeye10 ....... until the last three paragraphs .... pure unadulterated classic racist xenophobic Hawkshite.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 07:33 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
After watching Bush make the mistake, after getting into office in large part by campaigning on the Bush mistake, this stupid mother ****** Obama went and made the same mistake...... twice....... by taking out the by then friend of the West Gaddafi, and by not coming to the aid of Assad. This makes Obama worse than Bush in my books.

OK, you seriously are a ******* idiot if this is what you really believe. Maybe if Obama framed Ghadaffi for taking out the twin towers, put boots on the ground in Libya, destroyed the existing institutional infrastructure, defied the UN and awarded rebuilding contracts to his rich mates I might consider your argument for a nanosecond before writing this post.

Sorry Hawk, if you can't even rustle up a semblance of logic to defend your ridiculous positions you become a waste of my precious time. With great relief I put you on ignore. Ciao baby. Good luck with the counselling.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 09:46 am
@hingehead,
Quote:
Sorry Hawk, if you can't even rustle up a semblance of logic to defend your ridiculous positions you become a waste of my precious time.

According to logic the absence of something needs to be proved before it can be claimed to not exist. Also, facts are facts whether they are logical or not. You must be some kind of rube to not know that humans are both rational and irrational and so all of reality that is connected to humans tends to be both logical and illogical....lack of logic is not evidence of lack of factuality when it comes to human affairs.

Way too much wisdom for your dim brain for sure, just wanted you to know that I recognize bullshit when I see it.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 09:50 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Way too much wisdom for your dim brain for sure, just wanted you to know that I recognize bullshit when I see it.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the irony, the irony.

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 10:19 am
@Quehoniaomath,
HH was trying the old "piss in his ear and tell it is raining" trick. I am insulted that apparently I thought it would work on me. Or maybe it was for the benefit of those around here who are not as educated as I am, I cant be sure.

Quote:

If you have something to say grow some balls and say it.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 10:51 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

but you probably won't get it. That's ok with me.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 02:26 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:

but you probably won't get it. That's ok with me.

I hear you are insane.

I am beginning to understand.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 04:32 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
...your ridiculous positions you become a waste of my precious time

You are here. Your time isn't precious.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 04:38 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Balloon, meet needle.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 04:44 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Your time isn't precious.

But you are.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 04:54 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Quote:
Your time isn't precious.

But you are.

True enough
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 07:08 pm
Iraqi militias vow to fight U.S. forces after elite troops announced
Source: Reuters

Iraqi militias vow to fight U.S. forces after elite troops announced
BAGHDAD — Reuters
Published Tuesday, Dec. 01, 2015 5:04PM EST
Last updated Tuesday, Dec. 01, 2015 5:09PM EST

Powerful Iraqi Shi’ite Muslim armed groups on Tuesday pledged to fight any U.S. forces deployed in the country after the United States said it was sending an elite special unit to help combat Islamic State.

Defense Secretary Ash Carter offered few details on the new “expeditionary” group, but said it would be larger than the roughly 50 U.S. special operations troops being sent to Syria to fight the ultra-hardline Sunni militants there.

A U.S. defence official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the new force will be based in Iraq.

“We will chase and fight any American force deployed in Iraq,” said Jafaar Hussaini, a spokesman for one of the Shi’ite armed groups, Kata’ib Hezbollah. “Any such American force will become a primary target for our group. We fought them before and we are ready to resume fighting.”

Read more: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/iraqi-militias-vow-to-fight-us-forces-after-elite-troops-announced/article27549012/
layman

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 07:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Powerful Iraqi Shi’ite Muslim armed groups on Tuesday pledged to fight any U.S. forces deployed in the country after the United States said it was sending an elite special unit to help combat Islamic State

I pity the fools:

Quote:
“If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a muslim.” (Mark Twain)
BillRM

Reply Tue 1 Dec, 2015 07:49 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Quote:
“If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a muslim.” (Mark Twain)

That does not sound like Twain as he would likely had compare a dog and a man not a muslim so please give a link to that quote.