The "Dry Hump"

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 11:58 am
Do you remember the dry hump?

When you were younger, and hooking up with someone, and you were too nervous to go ripping their clothes off, and ended up dry humping?

How stupid is dry humping?

If you're a guy, all it does is give you major blue balls. But even then, you'd be talking to your friends the next day, and they ask you what happened..."yea, I ended up feeling her up a little, and we dry humped," like that was a good thing. If I heard one of my friends say that now, I'd smack him across the face.

I still dry hump, but my pillow doesn't mind.

Please, share with all your favorite dry hump stories.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 30,254 • Replies: 86
No top replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 12:03 pm
I thought that the 'dry hump' was one big joke-- literally. I thought that it was a comedic device.

Who could blame me for thinking that, though? It's one of the most sophmoric 'steps' ever. Is it still 'in fashion' now, though?!

0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 12:06 pm
*slapping slappy across the face*
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 12:28 pm
I was 17 the first time I was dry humped. My boyfriend was frustrated beyond belief but I wasn't about to give into him. My crotch was sore for two days afterward. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 12:29 pm
Wait, there's a "wet hump"? Damnit, I'm gonna have to talk to the wife...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 12:40 pm
Oh baby. When I was in high school, my boyfriend and I dry-humped for two years before we finally did it. It was hothothot. Blue balls hell. He went home with sticky shorts many nights and like doglover, my crotch was sore but it was a delicious kind of sore. Like grinding on each other during a slowdance in the darkened school gym. That's the **** memories are made of.

Back in the day (pre-Pill, pre-legalized abortion) when we did everything but screw for the longest time the sexual tension would grow to such incredible heights between a young couple in love. Young folks who now go straight for the sex don't know what they're missing.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 01:00 pm
eoe wrote:
...we did everything but screw for the longest time the sexual tension would grow to such incredible heights between a young couple in love. Young folks who now go straight for the sex don't know what they're missing.

That is so true. We used to make out for hours. Light petting good tunes on the radio played while we steamed up the car windows...and at the end of those dates I always returned home still a virgin.

Many girls these days give it up way too fast and miss some really hot interaction with their boyfriend(s).

Maybe kissing is becoming a lost art.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 01:10 pm
I wasn't going to post in here, but I just find it hilarious when someone who goes by "doglover" posts in the "dry hump" thread. Wink

Most of my dry humps weren't all that dry.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 01:36 pm
That is kinda funny, doglover. Laughing
Kissing and foreplay. I'll bet alot of these young guys and girls too know nothing about foreplay because they don't keep their pants on long enough to learn.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 06:30 pm
C'mon...there's just as many confused 15 year old virgins who make out for hours "nowadays," just like us losers did.

I, I mean...I banged like 39 chicks by the time I was 15! Hell YEA! I just heard about dry humping yesterday!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 06:43 pm
Sure Slappy. Anyhoo...last time I dry humped was at 15, at summer camp, and it ended in an embarrassed "Uh, this has been great, but I gotta go." Yeah, go clean up. The next day my cabin buddies noticed I got in real late, and I woke up late too. I heard the convo: "Yeah, he was probably f---ing that M- chick." Who was I to burst a myth already in creation?
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 06:54 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I wasn't going to post in here, but I just find it hilarious when someone who goes by "doglover" posts in the "dry hump" thread. Wink

Now that's just too funny cjhsa. Mr. Green

You know eoe, teenage girls are cheating themselves and probably don't even realize it. They give guys bj's without getting any of the delicious foreplay. They make sex too easy for guys.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2004 09:15 pm
Oh, I remember those days! It was great! And no guilt! No pills! No embarrassing trips to the doctor or the drug store!

Eoe was right, it was very, very hot. Those were the days (nights?) when we learned what worked for us, and how holding back a little could just make us that much more excited. I hate to think teenage girls are cheating themselves out of that phase.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 02:44 am
Erm, hot? Nuh uh! No way. Least not in my experience "... guy can't take a hint.... just wanna get some sleep..... Over there!! Your space is over there!! No, get off! Moron... ugh, I told you to Go-To-Your-Own-Bed! Do I have to hurt you?!

*meanwhile friend and friend-of-moron are gettin' some lovin' in the next room*

"...I am so never going anywhere with these people again...."
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 05:41 am
Quote:
Back in the day (pre-Pill, pre-legalized abortion) when we did everything but screw for the longest time the sexual tension would grow to such incredible heights between a young couple in love. Young folks who now go straight for the sex don't know what they're missing.

eoe- Do you remember the term, "technical virgin"? Those were girls who did just about everything, (including dry humping), but still emerged with their hymens intact. You could spend all night doing all sorts of things without "going all the way". (Another term which is now obsolete! Very Happy )
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 08:40 am
I was one of those "technical virgins," Phoenix! (For a year or two, but only with one boyfriend.)

(Okay, maybe two. Wink)
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 08:47 am
I SO remember that term, Phoenix! I can almost remember standing in the school store with my best friend having lunch (hot ham n' cheese on a hoagy with fries and a Coke-50ยข) and discussing the fact that we were both still technically virgins.

Geez, we sound like cast members from "Gidget Goes Hawiaan." Laughing
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 08:50 am
Fortune Laughing
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 09:20 am
I wonder what today's youngsters would think of this flick?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054469/
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 09:23 am
Well..I have this thing for Paula Prentiss...yessssss!
0 Replies