Why do I feel like a guy who had been dumped twice?

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 10:10 pm
I have a friend, a female friend. She was a good friend of mine but we were studying in two different fields we got separated, but once in a while we talk. But then she happened to tell me that she was thinking if visiting my country and then we started talking daily even before her departure and told me let's meet up and she would give me a call once she arrived. But she didn't call and then I tried talk to her once, but no reply. Then after two years I talked to her she replied after two days. We slowly started talking and again back to normal base then after a day or two she said she was drunk and but I didn't know exactly. In the middle of the conversation she stopped talking and then after that I try multiple times to contact her but no reply again. Can you tell me why this could happen?

Moreover I wanna know why she stopped talking to me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,433 • Replies: 1
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 05:50 am
Picking at scabs causes scars. Stop picking at this scab and the hurt will heal.
0 Replies