The Virtual Pub

hamburger

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 04:53 pm
THE VIRTUAL PUB
anyone interested in meeting in a real pub in hamburg (called HAFENKNEIPE) is invited. drinks are on me. if anyone of you knows this song, please join in "auf der reeperbahn nachts um halb eins ... " HAFENKNEIPE
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:46 am
It's only quater to noon right now... but I need a stiff drink already.

You open for business?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:48 am
I'll have a SKYY dirty martini, join me jpin?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:50 am
Love to Panz. Make it two... this ones on me.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:16 am
You know jpin, in the hustle and bustle of daily posting one doesn't get a chance to commend another poster. Standing here next to you, foot on the rail, a coheba ensconced in my mug...I have to tell you. I really have enjoyed your company on A2K
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:33 am
Thanks Panz... I've enjoyed you as well.. and many of the other fine people here.

I started out in the political thread and didn't fair to well... it is just to much to handle in there some times. Although I stilll like to poke my head in there and see whats going on every once in awhile.

So I decided to branch out and am quite happy I did. There are a lot of great people here.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:35 am
Yes there are, one of the problems in getting to talk to them is the time discrepancy.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:40 am
If you two of my favorite posters are interested, I can offer up a SKYY dirty martini, my style, with a little passion fruit juice, or maybe just a lychee, or logan fruit. Anything resembling an eyeball.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:41 am
eyeball is good...say! I'm eyeballing your new waitress...she's part Philipino...and hotttt!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:43 am
That would be Melita....yep, she is cute, single, and looking for a green card...go for it.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:44 am
She'll do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, for a green card.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:53 am
Cav, I'll take what ever you feel like serving today.

Oh, and as far as that green card... perhaps you should go check out the "Would you" thread I started in the P&D forum.

But dang... she IS hot!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 11:57 am
The last one I married was from Brazil and she paid me $5,000 cash...Melita...I don't know if she'd have that kind of ching-a-ling
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 12:00 pm
panzade wrote:
The last one I married was from Brazil and she paid me $5,000 cash...Melita...I don't know if she'd have that kind of ching-a-ling

Melita, while fictional, would definitely not have that sort of bling bling. As for jp's thread, I'm running with pan's take here...if you ain't being paid, don't get laid.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 12:03 pm
Oh great jp....you had to post in that thread again...dang, that is some serious emotional crap. I'm going to go back to have another look, like any good pub owner would.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:26 pm
Little Pessi needs a drink.........NOW DAMMIT!!!!!....please?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:28 pm
What's your pleasure pessi?
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:30 pm
A couple triple vodka's would be nice!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:31 pm
Hey all, can I have a white wine please. I think I just embarassed myself.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:44 pm
For pessi, I'm making a special vodka martini...6 oz. of frozen vodka, with a twist, olive, or lychee, and you can look at the bottle of vermouth while you drink it. That counts.

For littlek, the white wine for those who are embarassed is Viognier. People will ask to sip it and they will think it's Chardonnay. Then you can get all smug and say, "It's Viognier." That should clear up the embarassed problem.
0 Replies