17 years old and no relationships for the past two years.

Armagnis

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 05:10 pm
chunkydrive wrote:
I have no idea. How annoying. Did i miss anything?

[email protected]

^email addresss. How about, if you want to keep chatting, we do it through email? I don't mind, but getting onto this site is a pain, especially when it doesn't work half the time.

Tis your choice. I am still on holidays. I am also still bored.

Hope you are still having fun.

Emma. : )

I guess life is alright right now, fun at times Wink.

Yeah we probably should use email, its easier indeed. I've already sent you a message.

But, this goes to the Able2know people, I'll still update you all on a weekly to monthly basis on how things are going in my love life, heh, so look out for me whenever.

Talk to you later Emma and also to Able2know.

Very Happy
0 Replies

Armagnis

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 06:59 am
Its been a very long time.
I'm not sure if anyone here at this forum remembers me, but I had the thought of returning to this post a few days ago. I'm currently 19 and attending the University of Evansville. The dating life has been interesting, my experience level in romance has greatly gone up, though I still have the virginity on purpose. Right now I'm involved with a senior at my college, she's very beautiful and we've taken many fun dates around campus and town.

That's about all I have to say, but its good to read my old messages on here and to read the advice given. If anyone is interested in adding me on Myspace, my address is: http://www.myspace.com/armagnis

Best wishes and God Bless.
-Chris. Smile
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 03:39 pm
Ok here ya go. Sstop worrying about it. Girls sense your desperation as much as dogs sense fear. Hows this to realy screw up your system. Girls only go out with guuys who have girlfriends.
Until you get a girlfriend girls will avoid you. Also, as long as you are in highschool and all through college, if you are a nice guy, girls don't want you. They don't start wanting to date nice guys until after the jerks screw them over.
But, alas, you need not feel desperate. If you are a nice enough guy, girls will always talk to you. If you keep to your real values you will find a gf or at least a jump in the rack if thats what you are looking for.

just stop trying to be desperate, its pathetic and girls hate it.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 03:59 pm
There is truth in what Ralph says. Women find me most attractive when they see me with another woman. Just be cool, flirt and let it happen. Relax. Make it seem like you do this all the time.
0 Replies