17 years old and no relationships for the past two years.

Armagnis

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 11:55 pm
School is making me busy
Well school has been making me pretty busy, but I have managed to talk with many girls in my classes, again I've found some girls didn't even know who I was in our class of 420 people. So its not been too bad I guess you could say. As the year progresses I'll meet more girls, but I think right now I'm too busy to really have a girlfriend or anything, sucks, but AP classes take their tolls on the social life.

And to all those interested in what I look like, here's a link to my profile on this site where I posted a picture of myself. Don't forget to rate me a 10 Very Happy , some guys (hopefully not girls) on there have rated me 1's to make me go down in the ranks of the site.

So that's my update for now, I'll have new updates in the coming weeks.

http://www.buddypic.com/profile.php?username=armagnis

-Chris
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 08:07 am
That's a nice picture, Arm. Very handsome young guy, you are. Best wishes still...
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 09:44 pm
Quite the stud there armagnis. You should be getting plenty soon
0 Replies

chunkydrive

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 03:40 am
Hey Chris. How's it been going?

I really do not know what your problem is, you seem pretty cute, you must be pretty intelligent (i am an Aussie though, so i dont understand you're system), you sound like the perfect catch. Sounds to me you have a major confidence problem.

Im 16, female, rather in the same boat as you. Except for one little thing that makes you way more fortunate. I am a boarder in an all girls school.

Anyway, point is, i feel for you, hope things are getting better, you sound like a great guy. Im sure that if i had the confidence (and didnt live all the way over here) i would go for you. So good luck, think of those of us way less fortunate, and have fun!

Emma.
0 Replies

Armagnis

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 11:48 pm
thanks Smile
chunkydrive wrote:
Hey Chris. How's it been going?

I really do not know what your problem is, you seem pretty cute, you must be pretty intelligent (i am an Aussie though, so i dont understand you're system), you sound like the perfect catch. Sounds to me you have a major confidence problem.

Im 16, female, rather in the same boat as you. Except for one little thing that makes you way more fortunate. I am a boarder in an all girls school.

Anyway, point is, i feel for you, hope things are getting better, you sound like a great guy. Im sure that if i had the confidence (and didnt live all the way over here) i would go for you. So good luck, think of those of us way less fortunate, and have fun!

Emma.

Thanks for your kind words, btw Its neat your from Australia Smile. Anyway, yeah, I agree with you about the confidence, though its pretty hard at this moment to bring it up, I guess its really affecting any relationships from trying to sprout up. I've been told that I am handsome, but still that doesn't really affect it, plenty of average joes that get nice looking girls, and I'm like "Whoa???", or else its girls that just aren't my type that are after me. I'm going to be incredibly busy this year anyway, so in a way, it would be hard to manage a relationship.

The girls I really cared about all moved away back in my early high school days and no girls really since, just friends, nothing serious. So its affected me dearly, and my friends are pretty much in the same situation, we're all single (we weren't really single in the past, but it seems like Senior year has sucked), but we're all jocks too lol. As a joke, we all agreed that girls right now are going for either skateboarders, neo-hippies, or some person in a punk band. I could turn into something like that, but that would be lying to myself and everyone else, so i'm not sure exactly if girls right now would be interested in a normal kid like me...

It is all in circles, an arguement I've had with myself and all my friends also....

Anyway, peace.

-Chris.
0 Replies

chunkydrive

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 12:46 am
I moved away from all my good friends last year, but i guess i have always just been the girl who is friends with all the popular guys but never actually has a boyfriend. I still cant decide whether it is a good thing. I guess mabe it is, because i would rather do well in school THEN try and fix my (now dead) social life. Plus, i want to travel and a bit of money would be a good thing there.

Jock ey. What about the cheerleaders? I have seen those American movies. The jock always ends up with the cheerleader. Confused

You should come to Australia. We are very much still in the Jock mode. Infact, skaters are so out its not funny, and unless you are from Townsvill, neo-hippies are not cool either. And i dont think punks have ever really been in here. We do seem to follow America's trends though, so you may have to make it fast!

Anyway, does that mean you have decided you dont even want to be in a relationship after all? Concentrate on your school work. It's more important.
0 Replies

Armagnis

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 03:35 pm
I must say that's fascinating, but unfortunately I don't have the resources to plan a trip to Australia anytime soon.

Trends tend to change quite a bit, but really, I just want a girl who finds me for whom I am: A sports enthusiasts, but a romantic in the way of writing. Another thing that limits the possibility for dates is the fact that I have no driver license and no money to really afford the ridiculous gas prices; you need a car for the town I live in, over 70,000 people, which includes IU (Indiana University) students. Plus, by the way I dress, I don't wear the abercrombie & fitch or the hollister stuff; I'm guessing at the this time in life, any girl looking at a guy, wants the best dressed, not somebody casual. But the same goes for girls, any guy looking at the fashion wants a girl with low cut and hot clothing, you won't really find one who disagrees with these assumptions.

Sure, it'd be nice to have a little companionship during the year, but if its not possible, then hopefully something will awaken in college. Its still very early in the school year, so who knows what will happen and who else I'll meet. Sure, schoolwork is very important, but I know having a girl in my life would heighten my confidence and probably make the year be a whole lot better.

In addition, just wondering, what does your screenname, "chunkydrive?, mean?

As for mine, Armagnis, is a name I made up years ago, it just came to me one day. A definition for it, ?Dances with the heavens.?
0 Replies

chunkydrive

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 08:26 pm
My name is an old personal joke with a friend. Us Aussies are a strange bunch. I can't really explain it, honestly. Just one of those strange moods you get in. : )

Lack of a drivers license and money must get annoying. What age can you get a license there? Here is it 16 and 6 months, but i think it should be later. Too many stupid teenage boys with cars die in Australia.

Relationships cost a lot of money. I don't have that much money. It is always assumed i have a lot of money because of my parent's positions, but any money i get i have to work for, and when you don't have a job that is hard. Going to a boarding school limits your options.

Trends pass. Surely you can fake them? I am not quite sure what the trend here is at the moment, it is pretty strange. Of course, going to a boarding school limits your knowledge in what the rest of the world is doing too.

My school offered me a "high school year overseas" scholarship this week to go to America next year for my final year. Sounds interesting, maybe i will come and visit you! lol.

I personally hope college will be a lot better. My school marks are great this year, but the lack of social life here is killing me. I know what you mean about companionship being nice, but the last time i was in a relationship (however short lived and childish it was) i spent all my money and my school marks dropped dramatically.

I was trying to find a link to a picture of me, but i cant even find the site. Hmm. Next time.

Hope things are all going well.

Emma.
0 Replies

Armagnis

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 06:20 pm
When reading, I'm amazed about a high school scholarship to go overseas, that's pretty awesome; but, depends on where in the states you go, since I'm in the midwest, Indiana.

I agree with you all about the stuff you mentioned, money and time are really a factor for almost anything you do in life.

As for a picture, it'd be cool to see pictures of people I'm talking to. So if you find it, you can either post it here or email it, its whatever.

Anyway, my best wishes for you to get a chance to come to the U.S.

-Chris :wink:
0 Replies

chunkydrive

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:05 am
Well it doesn't sound like i shall be going to the US anytime soon. I think i had better stay here. The other options were Britain, France, Italy.. Japan, some other places.

I am so sick of money. I need money, i need a job, i suppose this is not going to change with time.

School holidays over here. Seems like i will be spending my entire holidays working. Atleast i will be home, instead of at boarding school, i guess.

Picture picture picture. I shall find a picture someday. I remember having lots of pictures on some stupid website, i just can't remember what it was.

That MAY be it. I am rubbish at these things.

What age can you get your drivers license over there? I have a feeling it is much later than here. Here we can get ours at 17 years.

Anyway, i am off. Have fun! Emma.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:14 am
Best find a way to get to Australia, Armagnis, she is cute!
0 Replies

chunkydrive

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 03:31 am
Thanks Cav, you thinking of coming to Australia any time soon? Lol. : )
0 Replies

Armagnis

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 01:48 pm
chunkydrive wrote:
Well it doesn't sound like i shall be going to the US anytime soon. I think i had better stay here. The other options were Britain, France, Italy.. Japan, some other places.

I am so sick of money. I need money, i need a job, i suppose this is not going to change with time.

School holidays over here. Seems like i will be spending my entire holidays working. Atleast i will be home, instead of at boarding school, i guess.

Picture picture picture. I shall find a picture someday. I remember having lots of pictures on some stupid website, i just can't remember what it was.

http://www.wouldyouhitthis.com/?id=115144

^ That MAY be it. I am rubbish at these things.

What age can you get your drivers license over there? I have a feeling it is much later than here. Here we can get ours at 17 years.

Anyway, i am off. Have fun! Emma.

The system goes like this. At age 15 you recieve a driver's permit, in which you the legal ability to learn how to drive with adult supervision. At age 16, you can get your license, but there is a 90-day disability to it, meaning you can't drive anyone around except a person over 18 or else you drive alone, I guess for insurance purposes. After the 90-day suspension is lifted, you have the full privaleges of your license.

Also, you are very beautiful, nice pictures indeed. It's too bad you live so far away.

Anyway, God Bless. :wink:

-Chris
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 02:11 pm
chunkydrive wrote:
Thanks Cav, you thinking of coming to Australia any time soon? Lol. : )

Not only am I too old for you, I'm married. :wink: However, maybe we can start a fund for Armagnis to get him over there. I remember once investigating uni scholarships to get to Australia. It seemed pretty simple...maybe that might be the way to go? Get good grades, be madly wicked in sports....you never know, you could get a free ride Chris.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 02:12 pm
The two of you would make a sweet couple...
0 Replies

Armagnis

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 02:47 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Not only am I too old for you, I'm married. :wink: However, maybe we can start a fund for Armagnis to get him over there. I remember once investigating uni scholarships to get to Australia. It seemed pretty simple...maybe that might be the way to go? Get good grades, be madly wicked in sports....you never know, you could get a free ride Chris.

Heh, great idea cavfancier, I love to travel. Smile

-Chris
0 Replies

chunkydrive

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 06:51 am
hi
0 Replies

Armagnis

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 05:39 pm
Where did all the messages go, did Able2know delete them?
0 Replies

chunkydrive

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 06:01 am
I have no idea. How annoying. Did i miss anything?

email addresss. How about, if you want to keep chatting, we do it through email? I don't mind, but getting onto this site is a pain, especially when it doesn't work half the time.

Tis your choice. I am still on holidays. I am also still bored.

Hope you are still having fun.

Emma. : )
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 06:24 am
A2K has been having server problems, so it may be up and down, and some data has been lost. No worries, it should be fixed soon. For updates on the site status over the next few days, check the 'announcements' forum.
0 Replies