17 years old and no relationships for the past two years.

seniorgirl

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 03:46 pm
Chuckster wrote:
Arm-doggie! This could be a joke. But maybe not. If she's real, she exhibits some "decent boldness" herself. I love people with strong self-concepts. Her "echo-check" on your qualities is encouraging...she pays attention. Enjoy!

glad you like my "decent boldness" and yeah... I do know "Arm-doggie" lol... known him since elementary school.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 03:52 pm
Armagnis....pssst....she seems to really understand your problems, and most likely knows the solution...follow the dots here. Wink .......(more dots).....
0 Replies

seniorgirl

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2004 08:35 am
Wow Cav sure pays attention... doesn't he... lol
I happen to know exactly what he's going through... going through it myself. Believe me though... he's following the "dots" Wink haha ok, well, I gotta go, but yeah... Armagnis... I'm glad I found this forum.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2004 08:41 am
I'm a sucker for detail, what can I say. Wink
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2004 09:17 am
Ah to be 17 again!
0 Replies

Levi

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2004 10:01 pm
17 years old and no relationship ever. Very Happy

I'm not anti-social, I just never cared for this.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 12:59 am
No worries. You'll get around to it when you meet the right person.
0 Replies

donohue100

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 10:00 am
weird world
Alot of people your age feel dissapointed with themselves when I was 17 I went through a year doing a btec in art and design and did not think 1 girl on the course fancied me. On the last day of the course we all went out and to my suprise I found out that about 8 of them wanted me big time. I think when you get into the frame of mind that you will fail, then you will fail. Sit back, relax, and think, hey im cool, the chicks love me and im just completly oblivious to it. Its al about finding a girl with a personality that compliments your own.

Dont get stuck into the trap of despair I have friends that are 22 and have never done the dirty and I could never be open with them.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 12:58 pm
well what a refresher! arm, you sound like you will be just fine. you have been given some great advice...esp. the words of sofia and chuckster. chuckster, that was awesome. you gave sincere words that seemed much appreciated. anyway, arm, you are a girls dream... she'll find you. also, you are smarter than the drug scene, and i saw that you even dodged that pearl of wisdom with grace. the kind of gal you deserve will not be seen hanging around losers that "get laid" and do drugs. best wishes!
0 Replies

Armagnis

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2004 12:46 pm
Sorry been away for a while.
Its been sometime since I read this topic, but it seems that more have given out great advice, so I'd like to thank you all :wink: . Anyway, yeah "seniorgirl" is indeed a very good friend of mine for many years and also of my friends, she's a great person that I feel everytime we talk, its a great conversation. The first day of school is coming up in about 5 days and I'm looking forward to seeing people I haven't met up with in a while; plus, I've got a lot of challenging classes ahead, many AP ones. Again, thanks all for your advice and it will be put into motion for this year; which I hope will be one of the best in my high school career.

Sorry for not checking up on this topic in a while, but I'm glad to have returned and read all the new things posted. Talk to you later and I'll check back every so often and let you all know how things are going.

God Bless.

-Chris
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2004 01:14 pm
I hope you're getting some Chris.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2004 01:40 pm
It's great to hear from you Armagnis. Have a great senior year!
0 Replies

swestover

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2004 02:05 pm
You are young and have your whole life ahead of you to be with one special person. I truly believe that there is a special someone for all of us out there we just have to be patient and it will happen. High school is a time for working hard, having friends and not worring about wether or not you have a girlfriend. make many friends this year and enjoy them all girls or guys and work torward your future.

Don't get discouraged because it will happen. You seem like a very smart wonderful guy and one day you will be swept off your feet by the love of your life. It just takes time.
0 Replies

r0xyquickslvr

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2004 04:56 pm
Dating is never easy... there's no simple way to put it, however just remember that you should never change yourself for someone else.

When I was 17, which wasn't too long ago, the last person I dated was when I was also in 8th grade, and I was in your similar situation, but from the female side of things.

Sometimes you'll find what you're looking for when you're not even looking for it, that's how I was, and still am, there's no need to rush into a relationship half assed just to BE with someone.

And when you go to College an entire world of opportunity will open for you, I don't think that you will have any problems, girls just want jerks at a young age, some grow out of it and some don't...
0 Replies

pugdog007

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2004 09:21 pm
Mate im 16 and i just moved to a new college 6 months ago. Iwas a total loner and i didnt know anyone. my life was turnig to **** and every attempt i made to approach women turned into social suicide.

ive allways been a bit of a net nerd, so gracefully i turned to my limitless database to provide me with the answers. after many hours of searching and subsequent days and weeks of reading and practice, alas i was begining to come around. my social skills are getting better all the time and i cant beleive it.

good luck
0 Replies

Armagnis

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 01:11 am
A little step...
Well today was an event with my youth group at my church; many beautiful girls are in it and many have noticed me or know me. I'm not sure if it was how I was dressed or that I combed my hair a little different (I've let it grow out some, but its not long or anything.) A girl I am pretty good friends with, kept on walking up to me and just saying "Hi" in a silly and just preppy way, even though in a way she was joking, I know there was something there. She even hopped on my back a few times, she's just funny like that, though I can say she's really beautiful (she does poms and has gorgeous blonde hair, plus, not to be rude, a great butt Very Happy). A couple of other girls and I spoke some, since many were coming there to get used to the youth group for the first time. I can say it was a great experience today and helps me know I'm alright with the ladies. In a way, it gives me a preview of how this year might turn out, me an eligible bachelor :wink:.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 04:52 am
Congrats Armagnis! A positive an open attitude can make the world of difference with us girls. I hope you find the one you're looking for!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 06:27 am
Good for you! :-D
0 Replies

doogiedan

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 05:45 pm
as one 17 yr old guy to another....dude, i was in your saaaame exact situation until a month ago...never had a kiss and couldnt seem to find a girl. My best advice to you is to be patient. I mean, i had a huge crush on this girl for 4 years and i just became good friends with her, but not friends to the point where she could use that "going out will ruin our friendship" line on me. And last month, things clicked, we are going out and i couldnt be happier. So be patient, be friendly...talk to all the girls, even if you dont like them, you get people talking about how good of a guy you are if you're friendly with all the girls and things are bound to look up. Good luck man, im sure you'll find the perfect girl.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 05:46 pm
Aw, how sweet. [Wipes corner of eye.]
0 Replies