Are We Ready For a Woman President? Really?

georgeob1

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 11:19 am
@cicerone imposter,
Well I have a couple of ballbusting female Senior Construction Project managers who sometimes scare me.
snood

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 11:23 am
@georgeob1,
Ballbusting program managers, huh? Is that manspeak for tough and competent women?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 11:25 am
@georgeob1,
When I was in my early twenties, I dated a gal from the country from Marysville. She was much stronger than me physically. I know, because when we were sitting in the back seat, she touched my groin area, and I tried to do the same with her, but she was able to hold me back.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 11:36 am
@snood,
Perhaps it is. Why the hell do you care?
snood

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 12:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

When I was in my early twenties, I dated a gal from the country from Marysville. She was much stronger than me physically. I know, because when we were sitting in the back seat, she touched my groin area, and I tried to do the same with her, but she was able to hold me back.

Heart warming story. Thanks for sharing.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 12:53 pm
@snood,
Doesn't that get to the cockles of your heart?
snood

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 01:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Doesn't that get to the cockles of your heart?

Yeah, you betcha. A real endearing tale.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 03:06 pm
@momoends,
That's an american retort and is not meant literally - to stand up for Max, with whom I tend to disagree on a fair lot of his posts, by now probably the majority, though not all.

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 03:18 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Not in my way....
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 04:40 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

Perhaps it is. Why the hell do you care?

Relax George, it's just not all that often we see refined gentlemen with impeccable manners call women ball busters. Snood doesn't want you to lose your gruffy old guy cred. Well, I might be putting words in Snoods mouth and he hasn't given me permission to speak on his behalf, but as one of those girls who toiled along with the men, you can bet your sweet ass I know all about man speak. Here's a hint, girls tend to get an attitude when they learn their boss calls them ball busters. Do you have any boys in your employ that are ball
busters?
snood

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 04:51 pm
@georgeob1,
That's an excellent question GB asked (thanks GB Wink ). Did you have any male ballbusters in your employ?
RABEL222

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 04:56 pm
@georgeob1,
It shows your real feelings toward most if not all women.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 05:09 pm
@snood,
The term describes a characteristic of some women. You are posing a nonsensical question. But you knew that.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 05:11 pm
@glitterbag,
The two in question had attitudes long before they met me. However they are pretty good at what they do, so I don't mind.

snood

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 05:12 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

The term describes a characteristic of some women. You are posing a nonsensical question. But you knew that.

The term is an anachronism from a 'mad men' era of male chauvinists and still used by clueless misogynists like you. But you probably can't understand that.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 06:08 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

The two in question had attitudes long before they met me. However they are pretty good at what they do, so I don't mind.

Jesus George, how old are you?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 06:19 pm
@snood,
Be careful George!

Snood can be a real ballbuster.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 06:28 pm
@maxdancona,
Really? To me he appears as merely angry and monotonous.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 06:39 pm
@glitterbag,
What, praytell, is your objection to my lighthearted and accurate observation regarding these people, whom you have never met.? They are good employees; do good work and I value it. They know that and know my opinion as well.

I express myself as I wish, eschewing the strictures of the oppressive newspeak you appear to embrace. Your dispproval doesn't change anything.
snood

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 07:17 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
I express myself as I wish, eschewing the strictures of the oppressive newspeak you appear to embrace. Your dispproval doesn't change anything.

Yeah, it's obvious that you're sooo not sensitive to criticism. Laughing
0 Replies