Are We Ready For a Woman President? Really?

Lash

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 04:52 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

If it were Hilary, I expected 4 to 8 years of rehashing whitewater, Vince Foster, Monica, what a jerk she was for staying with her husband.

Democrat reviving Vince Foster.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 05:17 pm
@Lash,
Glitter is commenting about the incessant hazerai about Foster by some conservatives.

I've spent a lot of time open to your takes, your changes, Lash, but I think you are losing marbles by the day.
Lash

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 05:22 pm
@ossobuco,
You mention frequently how you have me on ignore.

Get better at ignore.
snood

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 05:55 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You mention frequently how you have me on ignore.

Get better at ignore.

I flip you on and off ignore myself, hanging on to a hope you're going to stop digging.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 06:05 pm
@Lash,
I mention that frequently? once in a while maybe. Who do you think tried to tell people you are sincere, for perhaps months, with many scoffing me?

I'm facile at ignoring, as if I see a quote by someone else, I may look; mostly not.
Most people on ignore by me are done for, re looking.

However, I have sometimes used ignore as a rest for myself re aggravation, and that may bounce to off and on, if they get another chance. I could give examples, but that might not be nice for people presumed passed.

People here insist on quoting every damned thing (since they don't understand the wee green letters that clue one into the referenced post.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 06:07 pm
@snood,
I do the same with you and several others.
snood

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 06:41 pm
@Lash,
I know you are, but what am I?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 07:57 pm
@snood,
Ahh snood, you made me laugh. How about I'm rubber, you're glue.
snood

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:02 pm
@glitterbag,
Maaaa! She's touching me!!!!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:05 pm
@snood,
I think the answer we're searching for here might be hypocrite. That's how I would explain you thinking it's ok to say you sporadically ignore users, but criticize me when I say I do.

0 Replies

NSFW (view)
Lash

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:20 pm
@glitterbag,
You're no better. I've seen your profane posts. The difference is I KNOW what I say and don't pretend to be something I'm not.

It's ridiculous that you do.

Should I bring back some of your nasty posts? I'm just concerned it might cause some mental schism for you because you seem to be deluding yourself about what you actually say.
snood

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:28 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You're no better. I've seen your profane posts. The difference is I KNOW what I say and don't pretend to be something I'm not.

It's ridiculous that you do.

Should I bring back some of your nasty posts? I'm just concerned it might cause some mental schism for you because you seem to be deluding yourself about what you actually say.

How charming.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:33 pm
@Lash,
Well Lash old gal, if if helps you vent your spleen, **** I don't care. You lost credibility a long time ago. If lash wants to quote g'bag out of context, do you honestly think I give a good god damn? Well, do ya punk? ( that was a nod to a special request). Lash you want to think my posts are profane, who knows, maybe they are. That being said, how's about this, I'll think of you as I do, and I don't care what you think of me, K???

glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:38 pm
@snood,
I'm curious, do you have any idea who she thinks I'm pretending to be?????

Never mind, it's not really important.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:49 pm
@glitterbag,
Exactly what I think when you throw up that I fall short of your definition of a "lady;" something for some psychotic reason, you keep throwing up to me AS IF I give a **** what you think of me - and LOL - a "lady"? What century are you from??

Why don't you **** off from my life, and I'll be thrilled never to hear from you again.

Go be a lady with the other paisley biddies.
Lash

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:50 pm
@snood,
...and I'm concerned about charming you and Brunhilda.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:56 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Exactly what I think when you throw up that I fall short of your definition of a "lady;" something for some psychotic reason, you keep throwing up to me AS IF I give a **** what you think of me - and LOL - a "lady"? What century are you from??

Why don't you **** off from my life, and I'll be thrilled never to hear from you again.

Go be a lady with the other paisley biddies.

This is just you being your non-professional, let it all hang out uninhibited, just for A2K persona, right? Because the REAL Lash is a measured, respectful person who can easily control her emotions and doesn't need bowel-venting profanity to express herself, right?

Or does the- how did you put it- "paisley biddy" just doggone DESERVE it?
Lash

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 09:27 pm
@snood,
You tell me.

I would NEVER tell someone they should act like a "lady." That's ridiculous talk - but GBag says this frequently to me.

We don't have men running about here slapping each other with gloves and ****.

If there is some Daughters of the Confederacy she belongs to that espouses Rules of Decorum, be assured - I didn't join. If she did, she can keep that archaic crap to herself.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 09:42 pm
@snood,
You know what's really sweet, anybody 10 years younger than toilet mouth thinks SHE'S a paisley biddy or what ever they are calling the 60+ women theses days. Lash, pumpkin, you ain't exactly a spring chicken either, but yet you think a man much older than you or me or Hillary is still marble-retentive. Girl, girl , girl learn to love and respect women like you love and respect men.

All I want is for the best candidate to win. Male, female, animal, mineral or vegetable. I'd be happy if the rest of the country would muster some interest in their state governments, county and city elections and not be such zeros to only get concerned during the presidential elections. Holy ****, you folks pay more attention to Dancing with the Stars and Survivor Island or what ever those mind wasters are called, than the people running for the office of POTUS.

I wish the American people would value their right to vote and make an effort to familiarize themselves with all the issues that are facing our country and the rest of the world. The rest of the world knows what's happening here, and we are so stupid about the rest of the world.
0 Replies