Deadly shooting on Oregon college campus

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 03:03 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I've experienced all level of abuse from your group of pathetic half men.

**** man, you toss out names and labels by the dumpster full but here you refuse to name? What's up with that?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 03:07 am
@hawkeye10,
I'm not refusing anything. Are you saying you need a list of half men? I thought it was obvious. The difference is when the insults come flying my way I don't cry foul, off topic, or generally start wetting my pants. I leave that to you. You can throw as much **** at me as you want, just don't start crying because I'm better at it than you are.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 03:22 am
@izzythepush,
All you are throwing around right now is emotion and undefined terms. That is what the stupid people do.

http://www.reflectionsprintingonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/duck2-300x297.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 03:36 am
@hawkeye10,
You're just not understanding things. That's what very stupid people do, that and post pictures of their mentor.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 04:39 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

And you're a xenophobic, spineless lickspittle who's too stupid to think for himself, and too much of a coward to go to the toilet without a grenade launcher.

AKA " I dont agree with you so I need to call you names because I never grew up beyond the age of five".

It gets old izzy. I encourage you to go terrorize some other place, you have subjected A2K to your treatment for too long.

Hey Izzy, look! Hawkeye is actually suggesting someone else leave A2K for being abusive and disruptive!

If this schmuck had a brain he'd be dangerous!

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 04:54 am
@snood,
By any metric you care to pick I am on the local American high school team while Izzy is on Manchester United.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 05:36 am
@hawkeye10,
You get it. I'm better at this than you, so stop crying, put your arse back on and try to behave like a normal person. That means no racism, homophobia, sexist or bigotry in general. Don't bully rape victims, and drop the Zen Messiah bullshit, that way people might stop thinking you're a complete ******* dickhead. (Even then I wouldn't hold my breath, you've been doing this **** for way too long.)
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 05:38 am
@snood,
He hasn't, which is why he's playing up his victimhood status. It's very very sad.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 07:39 am
Thanks to izzy and his likes this thread look to had die so I am blocking seeing it.

Wonder how many others threads will be killed off due to his behaviors.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 08:18 am
@BillRM,
I'm sure your load of bollocks about knives and bombs will get another airing once someone starts a thread about another mass shooting. Which will be sooner rather than later.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 09:22 am
@izzythepush,
Once again you didn't prove **** because you couldn't even provide the full context of what I said. You played the pick and choose game and then laid that down as a fact. You were the one who accused me of having a 2nd id and then I proved that you didn't know what the **** you were talking about. It's all hopeless word play and gotcha moments with you. This whole tangent got started by you because you are the distraction master.

According to the last few posts, no one but you seems to "understand" what is really going on. We know what is going on, your a monkey at the zoo throwing **** at the visitors. The reason you aren't going to "waste" more time on this is because the last several pages of this thread are filled with your BS accusations and name calling, and those who you have thrown **** at have truly wasted their time in defending themselves against the turds you call wisdom and critical thinking. Between you and Rabel, who actually started the **** throwing session and then bounced to watch from the sidelines like the coward he is, you guys really need to just **** off.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 09:54 am
@Baldimo,
I'm not going round and round with you. I get it, you don't understand. End of.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 10:50 am
@izzythepush,
Oh I understand perfectly. It's more of your BS games. You've been busted so you are giving up. Talk about being man enough to admit. You made things up and then tried to run with the "truth", but the problem is, it fell apart on you. Instead of turds to throw, you are left with diarrhea flowing through your fingers.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 12:59 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 01:10 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

You started this **** storm and now you just want to drop it? You should have thought about that before making things up and presenting them as fact. I was mistaken about a users name, you are a ******* liar. It's you who doesn't understand, that a lot of people are onto your pathetic and childish games. If you are indeed done with this "topic", then you don't have to respond. If you do respond to this, then that means you are not done. Which is it?

Do you have anything to add on the actual subject at hand? I presented a perfectly reasonable idea on gun laws here in the US, and you didn't even try and address it.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 01:12 pm
@Baldimo,
It ended a long time ago too. I can't be bothered wasting any more time on you. Try to live with it.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 01:19 pm
@izzythepush,
You can't be bothered because you got busted for making **** up! HAHAHAHA
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 05:17 pm
@hawkeye10,
Have you EVER stayed on topic? Ever?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 05:21 pm
@BillRM,
TonyRM, don't rear up too much, dink, you're only less goofy than Hawk.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 05:23 pm
@Baldimo,
I know: why don't you just ignore Izzy. You're the most poutraged tweek in A2K-land. You and Hawkeye should perform as a duet.
0 Replies