Deadly shooting on Oregon college campus

izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 04:25 am
@BillRM,
Sorry, but you're talking ****. Your gun laws equals more deaths.

Guns are only useful for soldiers, hunters or police officers. They have only one purpose killing.

You're too much of a coward to answer a direct question.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 04:34 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Guns are only useful for soldiers, hunters or police officers. They have only one purpose killing.

They can keep governments on their leash as well.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 04:54 am
@hawkeye10,
Absolute nonsense. The ballot box and the rule of law keep the government in check, not a bunch of inadequate sadsacks in the NRA.

Don't fool yourself, the military, any military, would be able to wipe the floor with them in a couple of hours.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 04:57 am
@hawkeye10,
Re: izzythepush (Post 6043802)
Quote:

Good grief.

As if the reason we provide police with guns is because we want them to kill people.

And I suppose we should strip all those Olympians of their gold medals. There has never been a single death in Olympic target shooting.
oralloy

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 05:03 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Guns are not cans of gasoline and guns like fire extinguishers are useful devices that offer protection during the time lag between calling 911 and help arriving.

This thread is in desperate need of some Oleg Volk artwork.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 05:40 am
http://www.a-human-right.com/doors.jpghttp://www.a-human-right.com/beready.jpg
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 06:34 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
And I suppose we should strip all those Olympians of their gold medals. There has never been a single death in Olympic target shooting.

The UK government is keeping their citizens safe by not allowing their pistol Olympians team from practicing in the UK .

They needed to leave the UK to practice as who can know if they will not turn into mad killers.

An England was at one time where the best gunsmiths in the world could be found now there sharp limits on even airguns.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 06:39 am
@BillRM,
The nanny state of England knows what is best for it's citizens and they are content with being sheep. I say if that's is how they want to live, so be it. I don't, nor would I want to, live there. They can sit in their pubs and shake their fists at America all they want, it really makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.
oralloy

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 06:42 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
An England was at one time where the best gunsmiths in the world could be found now there sharp limits on even airguns.

The UK still produces some outstanding (and hugely expensive) double-barrel rifles.
parados

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 07:03 am
@BillRM,
Quote:

The laws in the US in any case do not allowed legal carry on colleges campuses so any firearms used in attacks on campuses are not there legally.

You are so blinded you can't even see the truth.

Quote:
In an Oregon Court of Appeals case (2011), three judges concluded that Oregon public colleges and universities no longer have authority to ban weapons on the physical grounds of a campus.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 07:07 am
@oralloy,
Some of the world's best precision sniper rifles are made in Portsmouth (Hants) [sorry, izzy, to mention that place!] - their AWSM (Arctic Warfare Super Magnum) e.g. set the world record for the longest confirmed combat kill.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 07:12 am
@BillRM,
Really? How many people died driving to a movie theater last year? Do you have a citation for it?

More people died from gun fire last year than died in the Oklahoma bombing and the 9/11 plane crashes combined.

More people died in mass shootings last year than died in the Oklahoma city bombing.
http://shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2014

More people have died in mass shootings in the last 10 years than died in the 9/11 plane crashes.
BillRM

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 08:08 am
@parados,
Somehow as there are over 30,000 deaths every year on our highways the idea that the tens on millions that drive to theaters each year that more people are not killed by far driving to the movies theaters then the handful of deaths by madmen at the theaters is a given on it face.

Only someone like you who are game playing would challenge that as I stated you are not a very honest person.

Quote:
More people have died in mass shootings in the last 10 years than died in the 9/11 plane crashes.

Perhaps even those you had not sum up those numbers as you had ask me to do with the driving to the theaters comment.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 08:27 am
@McGentrix,
We don't let pathetic inadequates like you tell the majority of us how to live our lives.

Our children's lives are more important than men with tiny penises' need to feel special.
saab

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 09:36 am
@McGentrix,
Don´t you ever call the Brits sheep - without them and their very brave soldiers
during WWll the world would look much different today.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 09:36 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Our children's lives are more important

Quote:
Rotherham Child Sex Grooming Probe To Be Biggest In UK History

Sure they are.

0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 09:43 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

We don't let pathetic inadequates like you tell the majority of us how to live our lives.

Our children's lives are more important than men with tiny penises' need to feel special.

Like me? No, nothing like me, I am an American. You have plenty of your own pathetic inadequates telling the majority of you how to live. That's why it's called a nanny state. You have a nanny telling you how to live your life.

0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 09:44 am
@saab,
saab wrote:

Don´t you ever call the Brits sheep - without them and their very brave soldiers
during WWll the world would look much different today.

Maybe that was a different generation of Brits. The current bunch can barely wipe their own arses without a govt approval.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 09:48 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Maybe that was a different generation of Brits. The current bunch can barely wipe their own arses without a govt approval.

And the paper has to be halal.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 10:20 am
@McGentrix,
There is one thing I really admire about you McGentrix, you don't care how stupid you look when you attempt to insult others. You have the bravado of a 14 year old boy, braying like a donkey as if thats how you imagine tough guys sound like when they make fools of themselves. Bravo

And Bravo again for changing the subject from Americans killing American children to what a bunch of wimps the rest of the free world is for having a sentimental attachment to their children. Sheesh, is almost as if they think children matter.