Deadly shooting on Oregon college campus

BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 08:18 am
@Ragman,
Give me a break if the man was black so what but to try to hide or downplay that information is crazy.

Hell the news media turn a mixed race Latin into a white racist killer by the name of Zimmerman so it all game playing by the news media.
Ragman

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 08:36 am
@BillRM,
Apparently comprehension is not your strong suit. You don't even understand when someone is agreeing with you.
farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 08:59 am
turns out that this Oregon shooting was assisted in part by a mother of the young man who was collecting and hoarding guns. I have no information as to types and numbers . So any background checks may have only reflected her.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 10:09 am
http://4385k233v08q1gpmcf1e5z5k.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/obamameme.jpg

http://reagancoalition.com/articles/2015/this-meme-captures-obamas-gun-control-agenda.html?utm_source=fnot1&utm_medium=facebook
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 10:23 am
@Ragman,
Odds as some can not even come near being correct on my position on the knives/guns issues for example and for some strange reason I am the only one who comment on that so call gentleman "errors"

But for your information however I was confirming the post I reply to but thanks in any case for paying so must attentions to possible errors by myself even if you do not care about other postings even when they make up positions for me that are that complete nonsense
coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 10:42 am
http://4385k233v08q1gpmcf1e5z5k.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/gun-control-cartoon.jpg

http://reagancoalition.com/articles/2015/new-cartoon-destroys-obama-for-his-time-to-politicize-gun-control-comment.html

Chicago has very strict gun control laws that just do not work.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 10:51 am
Quote:
Despite claims by Australian Prime Minister John Howard that this would reduce gun violence but the opposite was true. After the gun laws went into effect, here is what happened to the crime rates in Australia:

Murders committed with guns increased by 19%.
Home invasions increased by 21%.
Assaults committed with guns increased by 28%.
Armed robberies skyrocketed with an increase of 69%.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/25484/if-obama-is-right-on-gun-control-then-explain-gun-violence-in-chicago-baltimore/#YxMSGX9KbUsqJEOD.99
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 10:54 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Hell the news media turn a mixed race Latin into a white racist killer by the name of Zimmerman so it all game playing by the news media.

And edited the audio of his calls to police, also.
Ragman

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 12:11 pm
@BillRM,
I have to be honest with you...because I can never understand most of your posts, I never read them much less respond to any of them. You don't write well or clearly. I'm not saying that to be snarky or nasty or negative. It's just a statement of fact - born out by others saying the same thing.

What i have read, most of time don't agree with you ..based on the limited understanding of whatever you do say clearly. However, I repeat...you have agreed with my comments and don't seem to understand what you have read on my post.
BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 12:43 pm
@Ragman,
Strange as when someone happen to agree with my positions they seems to have no problem understanding my writings and only when they do not is there such claims.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 02:04 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
It's just a statement of fact - born out by others saying the same thing.

That shows a lot of original thought, doesn't it?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 02:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
And edited the audio of his calls to police, also.

Is it not odd and interesting that your statement of fact got all those votes down also?

The 911 tape was indeed edited in order to try to portrayed Zimmerman as caring about Tayvon race.

So why vote down statements of facts?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 02:44 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

Is it not odd and interesting that your statement of fact got all those votes down also?

It is not odd around here at all. That facts only matter if they enforce what they say, or are told to say. Any other facts are a non-issue.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 02:47 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I love people that votes down not opinions but facts as in the case of the distant a knife can be as deadly as a firearm.

Don't sweat it BillRM, i got voted down for saying that screwing up everything equally doesn't fix anything. Gotta love that logic :-)
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 03:06 pm
@BillRM,
But again you missed the point. You agreed with what I wrote and still found fault, showing either you didn't read it or have no comprehension. Your acolytes who jumped to your defense also showed no comprehension, either.

What I stated before was that others on this forum agree that your lack of writing skills cause posts that are hard for most to make any sense of. This is not a matter of agreement. It's simply a matter of writing clearly so as to be understood.
BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 04:46 pm
@Ragman,
Strange is it not that my writing style/skill is good enough to be very annoying to a large subset of this website and there seems for the most part no misunderstanding of what I had clearly stated.

No where had I ever stated or imply for example, that overall edge weapons are the equal of firearms only that at very near distant they can be a deadly or even more deadly then firearms.

The training rule for police is that anyone armed with a knife within 21 feet is a deadly danger to that officer.

Yet some of the game players here try to stated that my position is that they are the same or more deadly then firearms in general.

As far as mass murders is concern explosives had been proven to be more deadly tools then firearms.

Even simple devices are far more of an overall threat then firearms as can be shown by the body counts of attacks with IEDs

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 04:56 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
Your acolytes

I am no ones acolyte, I just don't like what you say and the way you defend it without ever looking at root causes for the problems manufactured so you can continue the false narrative . This is not about gun control this about terrorism and mental illness. Isn't it strange how much they have in common?
BillRM

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 05:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Sadly whenever there is a desire to killed others in job lots there are means to do so and firearms are only one of those means and surely not the best one either.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 07:32 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Your acolytes

I am no ones acolyte, I just don't like what you say and the way you defend it without ever looking at root causes for the problems manufactured so you can continue the false narrative . This is not about gun control this about terrorism and mental illness. Isn't it strange how much they have in common?

I don't think I have ever seen such a lack of comprehension so perfectly illustrated. CJ, you actually provided the evidence all by yourself. CJ, I don't think you are capable of critical thinking.....and thats not a negative (well its not an advantage for you either) but if Ragman asks you for a better explanation, and your reflex is to attack Ragman????? Ragman isn't an angry man and he doesn't pick fights, he probably really needed a better explanation. I'm not Ragman's spokeswoman, but you seldom make sense and if RM asked for clarification he really hoped you would provide clarification. You either can't or won't explain. I think you can't, because if you could you would have cleared up the confusion.
Below viewing threshold (view)