What Is Your Goal In Life???

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:00 am
@izzythepush,
You are a self condemned pervert.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:21 am
@neologist,
Seeing as how all them words belong to izzy, you agree izzy is in the gutter.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:26 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

You are a self condemned pervert.

You're the one who refuses to condemn spousal necrophilia as disgusting, not me.

You can vomit as much scripture as you want, it doesn't change what you are. False, backwards and a probable corpse fiddler.
onevoice

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 09:50 am
@Squeakybro,
I know there is no laughter behind all your lololol's.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 11:26 am
@izzythepush,
Well when the Holy Spirit labels you with this verse, I cant give you any more.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 11:27 am
@onevoice,
lolol Now how in the world could you know that????? Curiosity is getting the best of me right now.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 11:43 am
@Squeakybro,
That's not the Holy Spirit labelling me, it's you. And you're a lost cause.
neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:32 pm
@Squeakybro,
Izzy is as Izzy is. So far as I know, he has never made any arrogant claims for special connection to holy spirit. He has, however, seen considerable clergy excess including the blessing of cannons and warships by the preachers of peace. No doubt he has also mused over the nearly laughable confusion of nominal christian doctrine. He reviles you at no surprise to me because you are the epitome of those who cling to error.

And, when challenged, you resort to the very 'carnal' attitude you claim to eschew.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:21 pm
@neologist,
Thank you, I've never had a problem with genuine Christians, hate preaching nutjobs are another matter entirely.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:25 pm
@izzythepush,
izzy said

My childhood was ******* brilliant.
Says the creepiest **** on A2K.

I said
You are an idiot. Them are your words. And no one who uses that kind of language will ever know what the Holy Spirit thinks.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:28 pm
@neologist,
The reason he has never made any claims to the Holy Spirit is because he doesn't have any idea of who the Holy Spirit is. he reviles me because his is evil and evil reviles righteousness.
neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:31 pm
@Squeakybro,
Well, the holy spirit has never spoken to me.
So why do I understand it better than you?
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:34 pm
@neologist,
Do you really understand it or just assume you do. Its easy to prove, I showed you my revelations. I have over 2000 of them from the past 25 years. Because the Word is abiding in me. Show me yours.
onevoice

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:01 pm
@Squeakybro,
Just because you laugh... Does not make it laughter.
neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:22 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Do you really understand it or just assume you do. Its easy to prove, I showed you my revelations. I have over 2000 of them from the past 25 years. Because the Word is abiding in me. Show me yours.
I posted this in your other thread:
Squeakybro wrote:
The best way to tell the difference is in which one has the Word of God abiding in them. A true born again Christian can answer all questions about the new testament with verses.
Then you should be able to answer the questions you missed here regarding the disgusting thing mentioned by Jesus and Babylon the Great of Revelation, ch 17.

Time to get on it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:45 pm
Ireland have given themselves a good chance of qualifying, but my money's on Germany finishing top of the group.

Quote:

R. of Ireland 1-0 Georgia
Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill hopes to have Everton defender Seamus Coleman back for Monday's crucial Euro 2016 game against Georgia.

The 26-year-old first choice full-back missed Friday's 4-0 win over Gibraltar because of a hamstring injury but is likely to be fit to play in Dublin.

Derby's Cyrus Christie deputised for Coleman and scored in the Faro victory.

The Irish moved up to third in the group because Scotland were beaten 1-0 in Georgia on Friday.

"There is no point beating Gibraltar if we do not get it right on Monday night," said manager O'Neill.

"It will not be easy because Georgia will be coming here on a high.

"They had a great victory over Scotland and there is a renewed spirit about them. We will have to deal with that."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34063056
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:49 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
I showed you my revelations. I have over 2000 of them from the past 25 years.

To be fair 1,500 of them were about how to use a tin opener.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 03:00 pm
@onevoice,
Just because one speaks does not make it wisdom.
onevoice

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 03:09 pm
@Squeakybro,
"Just because one speaks does not make it wisdom."

Why yes squeaky... You are absolutely correct on that. Wink
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 04:24 pm
@onevoice,
Do you understand how the Holy Spirit operates? Those in the milk understanding must be careful about what they give to non believers. Those in the meat must be careful about what they give those in the milk. And those who are born again must be careful about what they give those in the meat.
That is why Paul said he only gave the people the milk understanding. Because they cant handle the meat.

1 Cor 3:2-3
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
(KJV)