What Is Your Goal In Life???

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 05:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
Well your spelling doesn't bother me. If someone is doing the best they can. That is good enough for me.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 05:08 pm
@neologist,
That is good. Useless but good.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 12:10 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Well your spelling doesn't bother me.

It wouldn't.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 05:33 am
Quote:
England striker Wayne Rooney described equalling Sir Bobby Charlton's scoring record as a "huge honour" after moving level with the World Cup winner on 49 goals for his country.

Rooney, 29, scored a penalty in a 6-0 win in San Marino to equal Charlton's tally, before being substituted.

"To be level with Sir Bobby is a huge honour, a great moment and I am very proud of it," he told BBC Radio 5 live.

"Hopefully I will surpass that and become the outright leader."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34166133<br />

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 05:50 am
@izzythepush,
Don't you have any little friends you can go play with. Kids that get on the net and say stupid things are starving for attention. Cant you get any attention at home or from relatives? You must be one lonely kid.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 06:20 am
@Squeakybro,
Stay on topic, like me. They were some brilliant goals. It was a great night, and Rooney entering the record books was just part of it.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 08:23 am
@izzythepush,
On topic???? You have never been on topic. Are you retarded? Other than being homosexual.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 10:13 am
@Squeakybro,
Stop trying to make a pass at me, you weirdo.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 11:28 am
@izzythepush,
lololo You must be homosexual it keeps coming up in your replies. Is that why your retarded?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 11:44 am
@Squeakybro,
I mentioned it once as a joke, you're the one who keeps on going on about it. Clearly you have issues, that was clear from the off, but your obsession with homo eroticism is clearly affecting your daily life.

Btw, another nutjob Johnjohnjohn reckons having sex with the corpse of one's dead wife is not a sin. What's your take on spousal necrophilia?
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 01:03 pm
@izzythepush,
lolol You do have a filthy mouth. Do you kiss your momma with that mouth?
Or does she make you shake hands?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 03:30 pm
@Squeakybro,
It is a pretty disgusting concept, but I didn't bring it up. It's another extremist nutjob preacher like you. (I notice you didn't take it up with him.) Here's the full post and a link, and you can answer the question.

It's a fairly straightforward question, what have you got to hide? Does your god sanction spousal necrophilia? Yes or no.

Quote:
Pedophilia is lust and thats a sin.

Necrophilia is also a sin unless its your spouse lol though I cant imagine you doing that ...

Slaves in the bible had civil rights and were made to rest on the Sabbath day.
Not like Satans version ..

Also returning slaves ( kidnapping) is a sin.

Most of the "other activities" that you talk about are either more holy in the bible than your version or were said to be wrong in the bible, just not in the 10 commandments.

http://able2know.org/topic/284810-19#post-6022881
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 04:27 pm
@izzythepush,
lolol Your an idiot. I don't want to hear about more of your perverted, nasty, filthy life. Take it some where else.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 04:31 pm
@Squeakybro,
It's not my life, it's a post from one of your lot. As you refuse to answer the question it's safe to assume you've got something to hide. I shudder to think where your mouth might have been.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 04:38 pm
While Squeaky is wrestling with the moral dilemma of whether he finds spousal necrophilia disgusting, or whether he agrees with fellow "Christian" Johnjohnjohn that it's not considered a sin consider Wales' disappointment.

Quote:
Wales were made to wait in their bid to qualify for Euro 2016 as they were held to a frustrating goalless draw by Israel.

Wales seized control early on with chances for Andy King and Aaron Ramsey but they were shackled by a rigid Israel side.

The hosts continued to press after the break and Simon Church had an injury-time goal ruled out for offside, meaning Chris Coleman's side have not yet confirmed an end to Wales' 57-year absence from major tournaments.

Wales remain top of Group B and their hopes are still in their own hands, with games away against Bosnia-Herzegovina and at home to lowly Andorra to come in October.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33273155

So no goals to report, sorry.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 05:03 pm
@izzythepush,
lolol You really are an idiot.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 07:45 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush said
The problem with arguing with Squeaky is he's too stupid to realise when he's lost the argument, and he's too conceited to think anyone could have a good reason to argue against his particular brand of horseshit.

Having said that I'm grateful he started a thread on football, gives me a place to post all the great stuff that comes with following the beautiful game.

My childhood was ******* brilliant.
Says the creepiest **** on A2K.

I think you're in danger of crawling up your own arsehole.

What's my family got to do with anything? Do you think my real name is Izzythepush?

Let's not forget you were the one acting out a virtual gay sex act with Neo, not me.
I know what I said, and I know how to use the quotation function. Mentioning gay sex is a sure fire way to get the intolerant bigot to show his true face, and you did. It was also a joke which shot right over your head. You think calling someone gay is an insult which it isn't, and in my experience the real closets are publicly the most vocal homophobes, just like you.

Those of us comfortable in our heterosexuality don't mind having gay friends, there's no guilt by association because we have nothing to hide. John Waters said all the jobs he got in Hollywood in the early days were from straight people, those in the closet were terrified of being associated with an openly gay man.

All the scripture you vomit is pointless. The only bit of the Bible worth remembering is Love thy neighbour as thyself. The rest is padding.
According to a 3rd or 4th hand version of events which is what the Gospels are.
izzythepush wrote:

It won't until you have gay sex, then you're allowed to do all sorts of things.
It won't until you have gay sex, then you're allowed to do all sorts of things.

That's ******* rich coming from you.
neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:52 am
@Squeakybro,
I see your choice of words has taken a turn to the gutter.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:44 am
@neologist,
He's done this on another thread, but because he's an idiot who can't use the quote function it's confusing. I must be getting to him if he's spending all this time reminding people of my insightful brilliance.

He can't answer a simple question on whether spousal necrophilia is right or wrong, and it's clear why that is.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 07:59 am
@neologist,
Them are not my words. Them all belong to izzy. And yes he is in a gutter. And self condemned.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

0 Replies