What Is Your Goal In Life???

neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 06:54 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Do you understand how the Holy Spirit operates? Those in the milk understanding must be careful about what they give to non believers. Those in the meat must be careful about what they give those in the milk. And those who are born again must be careful about what they give those in the meat. . . .
Yet Peter and John hit the ground running, giving a powerful witness to the Sanhedrin with only the Hebrew texts as their reference.

You have not only missed the target, you are on a different range.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 07:26 pm
@neologist,
And your still in the milk understanding.
neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 07:57 pm
@Squeakybro,
Are you saying you are better prepared to identify the disgusting thing than I am?

OK, then. We know it has 2 applications, one for first century Christians and one for the great tribulation. So how were first century Christians able to save themselves by applying this prophecy in the year 66 C.E.?
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:08 pm
@neologist,
You have turned into a Pharisee. Your not here to trade talents, but to condemn.

Mark 12:13
13 Then they sent to Him some of the Pharisees and the Herodians, to catch Him in His words.
(NKJ)

Luke 11:54
54 lying in wait for Him, and seeking to catch Him in something He might say, that they might accuse Him.
(NKJ)

onevoice

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:29 pm
@Squeakybro,
Who are you to judge who gets what, is on what, or whatever? I do not see disciplesqueakybro as your name. And if it was I wouldn't believe you anyway. You do not display the behavior of a disciple. You display the behavior of a self-righteous fool. Do you realize how completely rediculous you sound? How rediculous you make all of this sound? You are talking nonsense and ending up sounding in real life like nothing more than a squeaky bike tire. You, my friend are feeding no one anything... Except your own ego and pride. Remember... Pride comes before a fall... Oh righteous disciplesqeakytire.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:34 pm
@Squeakybro,
Unlike Jesus, who declined to give an answer, you refuse because you are unable to answer.

In 66 C.E., the Romans surrounded Jerusalem and penetrated as far as the 'holy place', then suddenly, for no apparent reason, withdrew, allowing awake Christians to escape to a place called Pella. Had they not done so, they would have been wiped out when the Romans returned to sack the city in the year 70. If you have an understanding of this, you may escape in the coming tribulation.

Have you figured out what the disgusting thing was in the above case?
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:47 pm
@neologist,
Are you talking about Petra? There is no Pella.
neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:55 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Are you talking about Petra? There is no Pella.
Except this one, not far from Jerusalem.
neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
Have you figured out what is the holy place mentioned above?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 01:40 am
Northern Ireland are doing even better than the Republic.

Quote:
Northern Ireland boss Michael O'Neill described Monday's 1-1 draw with Hungary as "pure theatre" after Kyle Lafferty's late leveller left them two points from Euro 2016 qualification.

The out-of-favour Norwich striker kept his side top of Group F with two matches remaining as they look to reach their first ever European Championship.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34178620
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 04:15 am
@neologist,
I know all about Petra.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 04:30 am
@Squeakybro,
Never had you pegged as a Blue Peter fan.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00798/petra_798934a.jpg
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:02 am
@neologist,
Do you know that Petra is not in the bible.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:30 am
@Squeakybro,
It doesn't need to be, it's still there, unlike a lot of stuff in the Bible.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:41 am
@neologist,
Where did you come up with Pella?
neologist

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 09:19 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Where did you come up with Pella?
I gave you the link in this post:

http://able2know.org/topic/290309-13#post-6025144

(About 7 posts up on this page)
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 09:29 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Do you know that Petra is not in the bible.
Nor is any account of the destruction of Jerusalem. But it happened as a historical fact and fulfillment of Jesus' prophecy. Christians living in Jerusalem were able to escape because they recognized the sign.

And, it was Pella they escaped to.

So, have you figured it out yet?
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:02 am
@neologist,
I'm still looking for Pella.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:15 am
@Squeakybro,
So you lack the wherewithal to find it on your own. That figures. It's not exactly a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. Neo gave you a link, and, after following Neo's link, it appears I unwittingly gave you one as well.

I'm not even paying attention, and I got it.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:16 am
@neologist,
You don't seem to follow the rules of a believer. That is probably why you don't understand my revelations. Your not mentally equipped to believe.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)