What Is Your Goal In Life???

neologist

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 08:35 pm
@Squeakybro,
You continue to confuse the Law Covenant with other covenants.
[Edit] The Law Covenant contained commands. The Abrahamic Covenant had no commands but contained a promise, just as many other promises and covenants made between God and man.

Then there were the prophecies. Even the earliest one at Genesis 3:15 has been only half fulfilled.

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 08:49 pm
@neologist,
There are covenants within covenants. But the law and the prophets were all part of the old covenant or testament. Look I was taught by the Holy Spirit and I am sharing what He taught me. And the way He taught me.

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Heb 9:16-18
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 09:01 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
There are covenants within covenants. But the law and the prophets were all part of the old covenant or testament. Look I was taught by the Holy Spirit and I am sharing what He taught me. And the way He taught me.

Luke 16:16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)
So, do you think the kingdom fortold at Daniel 2:44 has been abandoned?

You still have the audacity to claim the holy spirit is a person. You may find comfort in your error, having your ears tickled as in 2Timothy 4:3.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 09:07 pm
@neologist,
The kingdom of God is within us.

Dan 2:44
44 "And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 09:12 pm
@Squeakybro,
Remedial reading time. Read the whole chapter. It is describing real governments. I take back what I said to you about milk. You should start with colostrum.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 02:36 am
@onevoice,
Don't feel you have to apologise over that, I take the Bible with a pinch of salt anyway. Although I do get annoyed when you blame my supposed lack of understanding on your reluctance/inability to answer FBM's question on another thread.
onevoice

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 03:56 am
@izzythepush,
?? Huh? I Missed a question? Which thread?
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 04:14 am
@neologist,
lol Its old testament. There is a veil that remains to this day. Nobody really knows. Don't get puffed up because you haven't got what you think you have.

2 Cor 3:14-15
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
(NKJ)

izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 07:27 am
@onevoice,
http://able2know.org/topic/288876-16#post-6031321
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 07:38 am
@izzythepush,
Envy is to.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 07:49 am
@Squeakybro,
I don't envy you, being like you is a nightmare to be, very stupid, semi-literate, delusional. The thought of being like that is how people feel when they're told they've got Alzheimer's
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 08:40 am
@izzythepush,
But that is all it could be. If you don't like me, or you disagree with me. You could always leave. But you CAN'T. A demon has you and it is the demon of envy. Your not acting spiritual because a spiritual person is only allowed to correct someone twice then they must leave. And a none spiritual person won't be in here anyway.
Its a demon ok. Its the demon of envy. And with all the filthy language is the bitterness. That is what has defiled you.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

It made you evil.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 08:50 am
@Squeakybro,
No, I stayed because Onevoice asked me a question. I am not going to allow to peddle the lie that I am remotely envious of you. Being like you is my idea of hell. I could not imagine anything worse.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 10:25 am
@izzythepush,
Camouflage doesn't work. Saying that onevoice asked you question just doesn't work. That doesn't explain why you have been here as long as you have. Or why you use the language that you use. Bitter envy is still the only logical reason. They crucified Jesus not because they wanted to be Him. But because He knew more about God than they did.

Mark 15:10
10 For he knew that the chief priests had handed Him over because of envy.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 11:42 am
@Squeakybro,
Once again you stumble over the words "old testament".
The veil applies to the Law Covenant.
Christ fulfilled the Law and took away the veil
But those who insist on following the provisions of the Law must remain under it's veil.

In a similar manner, truth is veiled to you, in part because you believe Satan cannot quote from the Greek texts. Were that true, no one could be misled by the trinty doctrine, since Satan skewes the scriptures to make some follow.

I fear for you, Squeaks.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 12:52 pm
@neologist,
Have you noticed that you don't produce any proof of what you say.. I prove everything I say with the scriptures. I show you the revelations of Jesus Christ. You reject all that I say. And you do it with no more than your own opinion.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

I would have to conclude that you are deceived badly.
neologist

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 01:07 pm
@Squeakybro,
I was commenting on the scriptures you provided. Or, didn't you notice?
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 04:03 pm
@neologist,
I noticed, but did you notice how you were doing it. With your carnal opinion. I'm in the Spirit with all the verses I quote. Your in the flesh disputing them.

Rom 8:5-8
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 04:30 pm
@Squeakybro,
Sorry, Squeak.
My response according to fact. You preach according to the bias of those who translated the KJV.

But on the trinity issue, you fail to note that belief arises from the work of Satan twisting the very Gospels and Epistles you claim to be immune to his attacks.

Does it make you feel better? For how long, I wonder.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 04:44 pm
@neologist,
Now your just lying to yourself and me. That is neither fact or the truth. The only Godly truth there is in the world is the Word quoted.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

If your going to try to make a fact out of your own opinion your lying to yourself.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

It says to not even think beyond what is written. Your away out there in la la land making up your own god.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)