What Is Your Goal In Life???

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2015 08:42 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Do you have to lie to yourself in order to believe the way you do??
I don't, I can be honest with myself. I was 14 years in the kingdom of God. Mentally that is where the Holy Spirit takes someone to purge their carnality. And the Holy Spirit is as real as you or me.

All I get out of your post is "kingdom, mentally, Holy Spirit real".....
whatever pills they gave you, it was entirely too much, Sunny!
izzythepush

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2015 11:56 pm
@CalamityJane,
The problem with arguing with Squeaky is he's too stupid to realise when he's lost the argument, and he's too conceited to think anyone could have a good reason to argue against his particular brand of horseshit.

Having said that I'm grateful he started a thread on football, gives me a place to post all the great stuff that comes with following the beautiful game.

Quote:
Leicester forward Jamie Vardy will make his full debut in England's Euro 2016 qualifier in San Marino on Saturday, while there will also be starts for Jonjo Shelvey and John Stones.

Vardy, 28, appeared as a substitute in June against the Republic of Ireland.

Swansea's Shelvey will also win his second cap, almost three years after his debut, also against San Marino.

The midfielder, 22, has denied claims that he refused to play for the Under-21s after his October 2012 senior bow.

Everton defender Stones, who was the subject of several transfer bids from Chelsea last month, will earn his fifth cap.

"All three players have started the season very well," manager Roy Hodgson told BBC Radio 5 live. "If they weren't going to get a start in a game where we are expected to win, then I don't know when the next opportunity would have come around.

"It is important for me to give them this opportunity to play for England from the start, rather than coming on as a substitute when the game is over. Hopefully, when we qualify on Saturday or Tuesday, then there will be opportunities for them in October.

"As much as I would like the record of 10 wins, it is more important the team develops."
Captain Wayne Rooney is one short of Sir Bobby Charlton's England scoring record of 49 goals.

Rooney has seven goals in his last eight internationals and Hodgson said it is a matter of when, not if, the Manchester United striker surpasses the landmark.

"It is not something we talk about because it is obvious Wayne will break the goalscoring record," said Hodgson.

"At the moment his main concern is to win the remaining matches we have in qualifying. I won't mind if he doesn't score as long as we win them all."
Victory in San Marino would secure England their place at Euro 2016 with three matches to spare.

They have taken three points from all six of their previous matches in Group E.

England have scored 18 goals, without conceding any, in their last three meetings with San Marino.

Hodgson has no injury concerns with all 22 members of his squad available for selection.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33273427
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 03:09 am
@Leadfoot,
I answered your question.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 03:11 am
@CalamityJane,
Maybe this bible stuff is just to much for you.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 03:12 am
@izzythepush,
lololo Your an idiot.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 06:22 am
@Squeakybro,
And you've barely progressed beyond grunts.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 07:54 am
@izzythepush,
lolol Your an idiot.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 09:00 am
Between the religious and the atheists, I'm so embarrassed for the human race.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 09:13 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Maybe this bible stuff is just to much for you.

On the contrary, the bible stuff didn't give me the answers to my questions.
I realized early enough that religion is not for me.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 11:18 am
@Leadfoot,
I said
Me to.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 11:19 am
@CalamityJane,
Then why are you on my thread? I think you know that anything is better than where your at.
0 Replies

Joe Sixpack

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 12:26 pm
@Squeakybro,
Neo says he is amazed by how those who call themselves believers present better arguments for disbelief than the agnostics and atheists.

I'm not.

The world is full of squeaky, slippery phonies
neologist

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 01:10 pm
@Joe Sixpack,
Joe Sixpack wrote:
Neo says he is amazed by how those who call themselves believers present better arguments for disbelief than the agnostics and atheists.

I'm not.

The world is full of squeaky, slippery phonies
Are you saying Squeaky is a slippery phony?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 02:29 pm
Brilliant night, brilliant game, and fair play to San Marino, they put up a pretty good fight considering they're mostly waiters and bar owners.

San Marino 0-6 England

Quote:
England confirmed their place at Euro 2016 after a routine dismissal of San Marino - but captain Wayne Rooney must wait to eclipse Sir Bobby Charlton's all-time goals tally.

Rooney scored a record-equalling 49th goal with an early penalty but was surprisingly substituted by England manager Roy Hodgson with history beckoning and the San Marino defence out on its feet. He must now try again against Switzerland at Wembley on Tuesday.

England manager Roy Hodgson gave opportunities to players in the relatively sedate surroundings of San Marino and one man in particular took his chance with relish.

Swansea City's Jonjo Shelvey, making his first England appearance in almost three years, was positive in possession, happy to play a deeper role but also willing to get forward and show his range of passing. He capped his performance by making the fifth goal for substitute Kane.

He will have created a good impression with Hodgson through his discipline and work-rate and can feel he has worked his way back into the England fold.

Barkley also made his mark with a neatly-taken header from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's cross as well as a few trademark moments of quality.

It was a tougher night for Leicester City's Jamie Vardy, who struggled to get into the action and, for a short while in the second half, became embroiled in a running battle with San Marino defender Giovanni Bonini.

Everton's John Stones, at the centre of so much speculation recently as Chelsea were willing to pay in excess of £30m for his services, had little to do other than handle the unique pressure of ensuring San Marino did not score their first goal of the Euro 2016 qualifiers on his watch.

There was still plenty for England to celebrate, though, as they made it seven wins out of seven in qualifying to ensure they will be in France next summer.

England were never under threat and it was another damage limitation exercise for San Marino, especially after Cristian Brolli headed into his own net before half-time.

Ross Barkley nodded in his first England goal after the break and England romped clear with two goals from substitute Theo Walcott and Harry Kane's clever lofted finish.
There was general astonishment - probably shared by Rooney himself - when he was substituted after 58 minutes needing just one goal to beat Charlton's record.

Rooney will surpass the former Manchester United player's mark eventually and perhaps it will be more fitting should he seal it against Switzerland at Wembley on Tuesday rather than this quaint 6,600-capacity arena with many fans getting a free view from the hills that rise up at one end of the stadium.

It looked like the record was there for the taking when Rooney tucked away that early penalty but he had no further clear chances - although one would surely have come against a home defence that was exhausted in the last 25 minutes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33273427
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 03:14 pm
@Joe Sixpack,
lolo Your envy is showing.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 03:16 pm
@izzythepush,
lololol Your bitter envy is showing. Why do you even bother to waist the board space. How old are you?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 03:22 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

lololol Your bitter envy is showing. Why do you even bother to waist the board space. How old are you?

A few decades order than one would hope.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 03:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
You might want to fix that statement. There are some on here that pick at the stupidest things like spelling.

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 03:44 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

You might want to fix that statement. There are some on here that pick at the stupidest things like spelling.

Ya, I have a A hitch in my giddy-up on spelling. Usually I try to clean things up out of a sense of decency, I dont want to make reading me harder than it needs to be. However, we have a whole crop of anal retentive authoritarian assholes around here, I admit to sometimes leaving things messy to piss them off. This comes from the same place that has me smoking a cigar a few times a year as a "**** you" to the intolerant non smokers of the world. I get great enjoyment from that.
neologist

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 05:05 pm
@Squeakybro,
I talked with Joe about this. He is my neighbor.
He says he feels sorry for you.

I can understand. I feel sorry for you too. The truth is right at your fingertips but you are not seeing it.