What have I gotten myself into?

Kyleah

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 06:58 am
@Olivier5,
I'm not looking for another guy to love. My life with men at this point is a mess. Can't even entertain that thought. I just keep thinking about how I love my lips on his and my hands all over his awesome chest. How horrible of me. He's offered me comfort and so much of it that its so darn hard to walk away. 😢
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 04:39 pm
@Kyleah,
Kyleah,

Animal Kingdom. He punched his number into your phone and you loved the boldness of that. And so it began. This is anger, you wanting to tell him that he has no intentions of leaving the marriage and played you. He doesn't need to hear it, because more than likely when one person does something like this once and gets away with it, they do it again, just with someone else and at some point, he will get caught out. Karma can be like that.

I'm glad that you are going to counselling, I'm glad that you realise the emotional abuse you've endured and are working at getting out of that, for you and for your children.

I understand this "friendship" with little sex is comfort. It's being able to talk to someone that will listen and support and an attraction to the opposite sex when in the type of relationship you are in, eases things sometimes even more.

But. It's a roller coaster of events and actions and pain, what is the point in going through more pain? You still have feelings naturally you slept with him, it's normal. You've gone through enough pain, quit it. No more contact and keep working on yourself and what you want and that of your children.
Kyleah

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 05:19 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
You are brilliant. Exactly. Wow. Great post soooo helpful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I need to not focus on him but focus on my life and the mess that it is. It's exactly that.. The attention and caring he has showed given my situation at home really got into my heart and touched me. But time for taking this at face value. Even if it's not something I wish to face.
Linkat

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 08:14 pm
@Kyleah,
Now granted I didn't have children involved nor was I married bit I had I long term relationship something like 8 years. Finally realized he wasn't for me ..... won't go into the ugly details but decided to go it solo. You know when you least went it ... it happens you meet someone. I did not after this long term relationship did not want want anything but fun, but he was otherwise. We are now married 18 years end of this month.

So just love what you have ... it will come.
Kyleah

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 09:52 pm
@Linkat,
Wow linkat! So are you saying you ended up marrying your affair partner? It's very strange because I'm so conflicted with so many things he has said. Last meet, I asked if he wanted us to be exclusive. He said omg yes. I only need you. Then has said several times it could very well be you and me one day. Together for the right reasons. It was so sweet. It's so difficult because I don't know what to believe. Sad
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 02:32 am
@Kyleah,
I'll let Linkat answer more sweet but I think she has stated after 8 years that's how long it took her to "let go", now she met a beautiful person she has been with for 18 years.

Don't go off track Smile Look at what you wrote.

"OMG YES, I only need you"

"It could very well "one day" be you and me"..

If you love someone set them free, if they come back to you they are yours, if they don't they never were.

Yes means yes.

One day means maybe.

Please love you xxxx Damn men Smile Not all
Linkat

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 07:49 am
@Kyleah,
Sorry I was using my tablet and the spell check changed some words so I can see it can be confusing. I broke up with my 8 year relationship - we were kind of dating at that point more out of habit. I went solo - meaning no boyfriends no one. Just out having fun and dating not seriously.

Went on vacation met this guy liked him and so forth, he was persistent and we had a long distance relationship. Traveled across country a few times between the two of us. He decided he would make the big move and a year later we got married.

Crazy huh, dated someone for years and years and then end up marrying someone after knowing them a year. We have been married now 18 years end of this month with 2 girls.

When you least expect it - it can happen.

I think you need to let go until you are both at the very least free of who you are attached to. My story was to let you know, don't worry about it. After you are free and you go solo, you never know who and when you will meet someone. Someone better than the two (my opinion) you are involved with now. Think of it this way - a really good guy is not going to want to be involved with you while you are married/involved with someone else.

Reminds me of another story (i got a boat load) --- during that prior 8 year relationship, I went away for the weekend with some girlfriends of mine. While we were out having some fun, we bumped into some guys one of my friends knew. One of them was saying over and over I never meet nice girls like you. He seemed very interested in me. I was honest and told him I was committed to some one else. He kept after me. So I finally said, You know you say you want a nice girl. So would you want to go out with me knowing I was seeing someone else? He said yes. I then explained well I wouldn't be the nice girl you were seeking then. He didn't catch on - so I realized in any case he wouldn't be for me.
Kyleah

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 11:36 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Well it all might be a mute point now as he is now not emailing me back. 😢
0 Replies

Kyleah

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 11:36 am
@Linkat,
Great story actually that you found love. 😀
0 Replies