Another Day Where We Do Not Know If Any Gods Exist Or Not!

NSFW (view)
izzythepush

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:25 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Don't mention my wife you sick creep, especially not in that context.

You are seriously disturbed and your perverted interpretation of Christianity is nauseating.

You're disgusting.
Johnjohnjohn

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:33 pm
@izzythepush,
Sorry.

ɯɐʎqǝ ɥǝ ıs ɹıƃɥʇ

ıןן ןooʞ ɐʇ ıʇ ıu ɐ uǝʍ ןıƃɥʇ

ɯɐʎqǝ ɥǝ ıs ɹıƃɥʇ
hingehead

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 03:00 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Oh I get it. You have a god complex. I.e. You want your message to be as difficult to fathom, self contradictory and ambiguous as the one God left you in the bible.

How old are you? Three?

I say that because apologising in normal font and then spruiking in upside down mirror font is the equivalent of making a promise with your fingers crossed. You disingenuous twat.
Johnjohnjohn

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 07:00 pm
@hingehead,
Depends on what i said

ɾǝsns ıs ʇɥǝ pooɹ ʇo ɥǝɐʌǝu
hingehead

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:58 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
I'm wondering what you think writing 'jesus is the door to heaven' in upside down mirror writing achieves? Seriously. It's a step below a prepubescent girl writing Mrs HerFirstName HisLastName on the cover of her exercise book a hundred times.

What is wrong with you?
neologist

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 09:02 pm
@hingehead,
Perhaps he is prebuscent, whatever that is. It sounds weird.
hingehead

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 09:03 pm
@neologist,
Ha! Finger is faster than the brain. Prepubescent. Sorry.

Fixed! Thanks.
neologist

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 09:07 pm
@hingehead,
I should have given it time to set Laughing
Frank Apisa

Tue 8 Sep, 2015 02:50 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

I should have given it time to set Laughing

Depending on what you meant by "it"...that would require pubescent...rather than prepubescent, though, wouldn't ya say?

Frank Apisa

Tue 8 Sep, 2015 02:52 am
http://chrisoncars.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/1201.jpg

Another day where we do not know if gods exist or not!
0 Replies

mesquite

Tue 8 Sep, 2015 02:59 am
@Johnjohnjohn,
Johnjohnjohn wrote:

You're right I don't have the answer.

All I know is that in giving laws about slavery, God doesn't mean it is good. Infact, he thinks it is bad. Do you ever hear someone say you're too healthy, so go a little less healthy? What about someone saying your dishes are too clean, add stains to it?

God also says he doesn't like divorce. Just because it's practiced doesn't mean its God's will.
Your God has no problem saying what he thinks is bad. He does not just give laws governing slavery. He demands it. Aee the verses I quoted.
Johnjohnjohn

Tue 8 Sep, 2015 05:41 am
@mesquite,
Everyones God**

You just dont accept him .

ɥǝ ıs ɹıƃɥʇ' ɥǝ ıs ɯʎ ƃop
0 Replies

onevoice

Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:18 am
@Frank Apisa,
So Frank, what exactly would you consider proof of anything, being God or no God?
Frank Apisa

Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:23 am
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:

So Frank, what exactly would you consider proof of anything, being God or no God?

I would never ask for proof. There is no unambiguous evidence...how could there proof?

neologist

Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:28 am
@Frank Apisa,
That was where I caught hingy's spelling error and forgot to quote it. So he smartassedly edited his post leaving me holding the booger.

Laughing
0 Replies

onevoice

Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:32 am
@Frank Apisa,
Perhaps evidence would have been a better choice of words? I am just wondering what the point of this is then if you have already decided there is no evidence either way? It has been a long time since we chatted, and you seem to be standing in a different position now than you were then. 10+ yrs ago. I am Hephzibah aka Treya. Not sure which name I talked to you under.
Frank Apisa

Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:44 am
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:

Perhaps evidence would have been a better choice of words? I am just wondering what the point of this is then if you have already decided there is no evidence either way? It has been a long time since we chatted, and you seem to be standing in a different position now than you were then. 10+ yrs ago. I am Hephzibah aka Treya. Not sure which name I talked to you under.

Are you asking what the point is of discussing whether or not gods exist?

If so...it is an interesting area of discussion...and obviously lots of us enjoy doing it.

I have always posted under my real name...Frank Apisa...and have never posted a comment under any alias.

My "position" on this issue has not change at all.
onevoice

Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:50 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You answered my question. Thanks. Oh, I wasn't implying you had posted under a different name.. I was stating I have.
Frank Apisa

Tue 8 Sep, 2015 01:14 pm
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:

You answered my question. Thanks. Oh, I wasn't implying you had posted under a different name.. I was stating I have.

I get that.

I do not remember most of the names of the people with whom I talked in the past...especially those over at Abuzz. Were you there?