20
   

Another Day Where We Do Not Know If Any Gods Exist Or Not!

 
 
onevoice
 
  0  
Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 06:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Sorry you are so terrified of the god, Onevoice...but I guess if I thought for a second that the god existed...I would be terrified myself.


Here's the thing Frank, I am not. In any way shape or form I am not. The problem is, you are and you just can't quite admit that just yet.

Quote:
The god is one of the most monstrous gods ever invented...and anyone who thinks that god actually exists and who is not terrified of it...

...is nuts.


I can understand why you would perceive it that way. but please keep in mind that just because that is how you, personally, perceive Him, that does not make it truth. How He is portrayed now a days is very far from the truth of who He really is...

Quote:
Also I am sorry you cannot acknowledge that you do not KNOW there is a god.

But those are your problems...not mine.


Like I said before, I cannot acknowledge that I do not know what I DO know. That would be so unfair to you, and so many others. It is what it is Frank. Whether you ever choose to acknowledge that or not. But do not be fooled. I know that you know more than you are willing to admit. I will not back down from that... like ever... you might want to just give up now... but if not... that's ok too. I have plenty of time... lol Smile


P.S. What the heck dude... No new pics??? You post such good pics! Come on now, even if you don't agree with my opinion you still gotta provide me with some beautiful pics! Please? lol
Frank Apisa
 
  0  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 03:47 am
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:

Quote:
Sorry you are so terrified of the god, Onevoice...but I guess if I thought for a second that the god existed...I would be terrified myself.


Here's the thing Frank, I am not. In any way shape or form I am not. The problem is, you are and you just can't quite admit that just yet.


You are terrified of that god...and I think the god is a joke.

I understand why you are resisting this. It is because you are terrified of the god.



Quote:
Quote:
The god is one of the most monstrous gods ever invented...and anyone who thinks that god actually exists and who is not terrified of it...

...is nuts.


I can understand why you would perceive it that way. but please keep in mind that just because that is how you, personally, perceive Him, that does not make it truth. How He is portrayed now a days is very far from the truth of who He really is...


Really?

And you are not saying that just to show the god you love it...because you are terrified of the god?

C'mon!




Quote:
Quote:
Also I am sorry you cannot acknowledge that you do not KNOW there is a god.

But those are your problems...not mine.


Like I said before, I cannot acknowledge that I do not know what I DO know. That would be so unfair to you, and so many others. It is what it is Frank. Whether you ever choose to acknowledge that or not. But do not be fooled. I know that you know more than you are willing to admit. I will not back down from that... like ever... you might want to just give up now... but if not... that's ok too. I have plenty of time... lol Smile


Fine with me. So here we are.

Quote:
P.S. What the heck dude... No new pics??? You post such good pics! Come on now, even if you don't agree with my opinion you still gotta provide me with some beautiful pics! Please? lol


Coming up...as requested!
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 03:49 am
Lamborghini



http://www.therealbest.com/img/items/big/636/Lamborghini-Murcielago_Beautiful-car_932.jpg


Yet another day when we do not know if any gods exist or not!
Johnjohnjohn
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 06:06 am
@Frank Apisa,
This is how you percieve God: a monster that wipes out people for no reason.

How He is; A loving Being that does nothing but give to people and help and honestly is just asking to be accepted by his people. If everybody talked bad about you, wouldn't you get mad too ?

Also, look :

Matt: 10-22
Quote:
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.


Are you & everyone else in this forum proving the bible to be true ?

Frank Apisa
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 06:18 am
@Johnjohnjohn,
Johnjohnjohn wrote:

This is how you percieve God: a monster that wipes out people for no reason.

How He is; A loving Being that does nothing but give to people and help and honestly is just asking to be accepted by his people. If everybody talked bad about you, wouldn't you get mad too ?

Also, look :

Matt: 10-22
Quote:
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.


Are you & everyone else in this forum proving the bible to be true ?




I have no idea if there is a god or not.

And my guess is: Neither do you.

Johnjohnjohn
 
  -2  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 06:57 am
@Frank Apisa,
I do.

Seek him , tell him you accept his son, say sorry, ask for him.

He will answer.

Matt 7:7 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you"
Leadfoot
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 07:23 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Lamborghini

Always leaned toward BMW but if they keep turning in the direction they've taken the last 7 years or so, I may have to go Lambo, or Ferrari, or McClaren...
Frank Apisa
 
  0  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 07:35 am
@Johnjohnjohn,
Johnjohnjohn wrote:

I do.


No you don't.

Quote:
Seek him , tell him you accept his son, say sorry, ask for him.

He will answer.

Matt 7:7 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you"


Lemme give it a shot...and I'll let you know how it works out.

Zeus...I'm sorry (not sure for what)...and I accept your son (not sure which one). Please answer me.

I'll keep you posted, John. If I forget...just ask me.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 07:36 am
@Leadfoot,
I'm a Ford Taurus guy.

Sorry they stopped making 'em.
Leadfoot
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 07:39 am
@Frank Apisa,
I hope your's is the SHO version. Thought about one back when...
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 07:51 am
@Frank Apisa,
I'm a whatever starts first thing on a frost morning sort of a guy.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 08:17 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm a whatever starts first thing on a frost morning sort of a guy.


Yeah...I guess me too. I'd prefer it to be a Ford Taurus...but anything that will start when the cold moves in...is (you will excuse the expression) a blessing.

Btw...the Ford Taurus Station wagon I drive now (with all my golf paraphernalia heaped in it) is a 1994 model!

Starts every time...knock on wood.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 08:22 am
@Frank Apisa,
I drive a Vauxhall Agila. Probably a lot smaller than yours, but it's got really good mileage, my road tax is dirt cheap.

http://autopazar.co.uk/media/1416/Used_Vauxhall_Agila_2010_Red_Hatchback_Petrol_Manual_for_Sale_in_Warwickshire_UK.jpg
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 08:33 am
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/frankapisa/100_2674_zpsgasgyq3p.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/frankapisa/100_2675_zpso35sucl1.jpg
Leadfoot
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 10:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
The Bimmers are nice but I've had more fun in my 1988 RX-7 track day beater than anything else.

Whoo Hooo! Tomorrow DSL finally finally comes to this remote corner of the Florida sticks! Maybe I can start posting pix too.
0 Replies
 
onevoice
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 01:37 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
Quote:
Lamborghini

Always leaned toward BMW but if they keep turning in the direction they've taken the last 7 years or so, I may have to go Lambo, or Ferrari, or McClaren...


I would like a canary yellow Volkswagon Bug... Old style with fresh paint of course, fully restored but customized with special seats and maybe pedals... Lol Because I would really prefer to be able to see over the steering wheel and not feel like I'm going to eat it if I have a fender bender.

Oh... And getting older... I have found softer seats leave me less sore after hours of driving. The interior would be a nice shade of gray, and it would have a CD player. But nothing real fancy. I don't need a jamming out system in it. Just decent speakers. Oh... A sunroof is a must...

On the hood would be aa big black smiley face. On the rear would be a small black smiley face with: "He has made me glad..." under it. The rims would be awesome though... They are these super cool ones I found online that have this kind of lazer light show that shows a horse running! Holy Moly do I want those puppy's! Shoot I'd put em on my lil old beater! Lol

I think perhaps they may not be legal... Would definitely check first... I wanted to do a custom cowboy hat for the roof... But I just love my sunfroof too much! Soooo... If along this journey called life... you ever see a Bug like that driving down the highway.... Just know, it was me and my dreams are finally coming true... Because I guarantee I'm gonna have horses long before I can afford to do all THAT to a car... Lol

Maybe I will have found a way to get my pony Flash back too! Whooooooo That would be fantastic!!! Very Happy
0 Replies
 
Johnjohnjohn
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 02:08 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank,

You refuse to go to the God I speak of

Why is that ? Laughing
Frank Apisa
 
  0  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 02:39 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Johnjohnjohn wrote:

Frank,

You refuse to go to the God I speak of

Why is that ? Laughing


Dear God that Johnjohnjohn is speaking of:

I think you are a totally fictional creation of ancient Hebrews who needed a barbaric, jealous, vindictive, ruthless, quick-to-anger, tyrannical, petty god to guard themselves from the barbaric, jealous, vindictive, ruthless, quick-to-anger, tyrannical, petty gods of their enemies.

If you actually exist...I abhor you.

But John has suggested that I appeal to you for something or other...which I think to be a sign that you actually do exist. Despite the fact that I feel as I do, John as assured me that you are loving...and will put aside the feelings I just shared in order to "save" me. He tells me you love me.

If you can spare the time...please grant John his wish.

I'll be waiting...and I will be honest about whether or not anything happens that can remotely be construed as a revelation or enlightenment.

Thank you.
Johnjohnjohn
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 07:27 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Matthew 12:31-32 "And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

Thank you for you're business kind sir.

0 Replies
 
onevoice
 
  1  
Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 08:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You are terrified of that god...and I think the god is a joke.

I understand why you are resisting this. It is because you are terrified of the god.


No I'm really not. Smile However I can understand why you would think that way. It is natural to feel fear about things you don't understand. Wink

Quote:
Really?

And you are not saying that just to show the god you love it...because you are terrified of the god?

C'mon!


Yes Frank, God really is much different than He is portrayed. Just like many parents are much different than they are portrayed by their OWN children who grow up and make their OWN bad decisions, blaming their childhood the whole time. I do not have to do anything to show God I love Him. He already knows that. Smile The things I do are merely expressions of the love, grace, and mercy He has shown me.

Quote:
Fine with me. So here we are.


Yup. Here we are. Very Happy Nice pic. I'd be scared to drive it... Lol It would be brilliant if it was... Hmmmm... Midnight Blue with a metallic flake...whoooo doggie that would be sharp! Lol
 

Related Topics

Another day when there is no God - Discussion by edgarblythe
Is "God" just our conscience? - Question by Groomers123
believe in god! - Question by roammer
The existence of God - Question by jwagner
Are Gods Judgments righteous? - Discussion by Smileyrius
What did God do on Day 8? - Question by HesDeltanCaptain
What do you think about world? - Question by Joona
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/26/2021 at 10:54:02