Fetishes

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 07:52 am
A can of tuna (packed in oil), a can of alpo, an ice cream scoop, video camera, gracie the beagle, fluffy the cat, a box of tissue and a tube of ky...oh wait....I've said too much......
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 07:53 am
cautionary note...this is illegal everywhere but Northern Kentucky.....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 10:20 am
Wildflower63 wrote:
Well, I am glad someone on this site agrees that I have something stuck up my ass and supports this nonsense. Since he obviously doesn't get it, I will again repeat myself or do I have to draw a picture.

Ooh! Could you please draw a picture? I'm getting sexually excited just thinking about it.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 01:19 pm
Wildflower:

If you are having such great sex, wouldn't you be spending your time HAVING IT, instead of wasting it on posts you find offensive.

Ouch, it really hurts when I pound my knuckles with this hammer, yet I still continue to do it!
0 Replies

Wildflower63

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 02:25 pm
Re: Fetishes
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Since you're all so honest, here's the place to tell everyone what kind of freak you are. If you have a fetish, but aren't comfortable stating what it is due to embarrassment, you may start the sentence with "A friend of mine." For instance, "A friend of mine has this thing...he really likes watching women pee."

So what it be?

Go ahead and have fun my posts. At least they are good for something. This topic probably would have died, if I had not run my mouth, correct?

Maybe I am taking it wrong, but I saw the 'Since you're all so honest,' as kinda insuting. The rest of it sounded like it belongs in a chat room to talk dirty. I didn't think it was appropriate.

Maybe it was intended to be funny. I took it seriously. So, have fun with my posts!! At least I keep things moving when I want to!!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 02:55 pm
Yeah, I think a lot on this thread would easily offend a lot of people.

It just depends on how seriously you take it. I just assumed the "honesty" thing was meant sarcastically, and I find demented things funny, often. I haven't admited any real fetishes, so I can take it lightly.

There's no major transgression in misunderstanding. Nor is there in just trying to get a laugh. Sorry that tried to get one off of you.
0 Replies

Wildflower63

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 03:22 pm
It is so easy to misunderstand anyone, with written word. You can't hear a tone of voice or see the expression on someone's face. Written word tends to be taken seriously and I have written all kids of crazy things that I thought no one would take seriously, but I have offended a few people because of things I write.

I probably am completely guilty of misunderstanding, then ran my mouth being insulting. Forgive me for being awful. I missed the point, it seems.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 06:09 pm
Like usual, I was being totally sarcastic with the whole "a friend of mine" premise. I'd think anyone with half a sense of humor would be able to pick that up.

Looking back, I don't see anything I typed being very offensive or perverted. I was opening up for the rest of the sick bastards...wait, that's sarcastic too, considering how conservative most people are here.

Except cav and his open discussion of scat. So warm, moist, creamy....I can't belive it's not poop!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 07:11 pm
Just randomly wondering ...

Do they already make dildo-shaped webcams - and if so, how big a business is the whole "inside scoop" thing?

You know, in Dutch the expression for signalling a potentially money-making venture is, finding "a hole in the market" ...
0 Replies

Wildflower63

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 05:25 pm
Slappy, I should turn you over my knee and you would know what Slappy really means!!! I don't know you, so how am I supposed to be able to differentiate a serios post, which I thought your was, from something fun?

You complete brat!! I have a fettish, turning ill behaved men over my knee and slapping their butt until they figure out how to behave!!!

How is that for a fettish? lol!!!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 05:41 pm
Wildflower63 wrote:
You complete brat!! I have a fettish, turning ill behaved men over my knee and slapping their butt until they figure out how to behave!!!

How is that for a fettish? lol!!!

It's a damn fine one....me first...I've been REALLLLL bad.....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 06:29 pm
I'm so glad this thread is back in the gutter where it belongs. Laughing
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 07:10 pm
This post is too good.

Nimh, I completely disagree with the whole concept of dildo-shaped webcams, but say the words and I'll go into business with you. The only problem is finding a suitable name; one that reflects our company's restraint and respectability.

Last week, there was a girl about eight chalets away from where I was staying. She was very disturbed. She said that she insisted that all of her bed-friends, after making love to her, should violate her teddy, who was 'called' Tragic Rabbit. How-- unusual.

0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 10:25 am
Violate her teddy?

Must...meet...this....girl.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 10:49 am
"Punish me for my carnal sins by besmirching the symbol of my lost innocence..." Whoa, that's hot.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 10:58 am
Now I have a friend who insists on drinking their own blood before a long, strenuous sexual escapade. Is this a fetish, or is it just that since they lost their job, they miss being able to buy a good stake, erm, steak?
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 11:04 am
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
........Nimh, I completely disagree with the whole concept of dildo-shaped webcams, but say the words and I'll go into business with you. The only problem is finding a suitable name; one that reflects our company's restraint and respectability............

gives new meaning to the term (paraphrased a wee bit) "the eyes have it"! Shocked
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 11:07 am
cavfancier wrote:
Now I have a friend who insists on drinking their own blood before a long, strenuous sexual escapade. Is this a fetish, or is it just that since they lost their job, they miss being able to buy a good stake, erm, steak?

for the stake, erm, sake of their health, they should take a little garlic with that blood, and most important the object of their 'affections' should wear 'protection' - maybe a suit of armour.....! Shocked
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 11:13 am
lol, actually that was a Very Bad Business Idea.

the only feasible target audience would actually be medical students or something. otherwise ... <shiver>. some ideas are better not actually thought about <nods>.

but it sounded cool & daring for just a nanosecond there, huh?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 11:15 am
BoGoWo wrote:
maybe a suit of armour

now there's a fetish ...
0 Replies