Fetishes

littlek

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 05:26 pm
ooooorrrrr, we can admit that if it feels good, people will do it.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 05:55 pm
Okay, here are a couple obscure fetishes that I have also heard of.

Stuffing the Flounder: This is the act of one person letting another have sex with them using a hardened piece of human crap.

Face Gravy: This is when a person gives another person an enema, and when the enema takes effect, let's themself be squirted in the face with the fecal matter.

Anybody besides Slappy ever try these?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 05:59 pm
yuck
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 06:07 pm
Yuck indeed. It's amazing what some people will do to themselves for kicks, isn't it?
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 06:38 pm
I could have lived my entire life in peace without knowing all of that Kicky... Neutral
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 06:44 pm
You're welcome. :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 06:50 pm
kickycan wrote:
Okay, here are a couple obscure fetishes that I have also heard of.

Stuffing the Flounder: This is the act of one person letting another have sex with them using a hardened piece of human crap.

Face Gravy: This is when a person gives another person an enema, and when the enema takes effect, let's themself be squirted in the face with the fecal matter.

Anybody besides Slappy ever try these?

Here I was thinking that a Dirty Sanchez and a Rusty Trombone were kinky.

Now, I have a friend who likes to kill hookers and then put their heads on stakes next to the "Re-elect Bush" sign on his lawn. Is that weird?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 07:18 pm
Yes. Why does a Canadian have a re-elect Bush sign on his lawn?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 07:20 pm
He's an ex-pat buchanan Canadian.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 07:21 pm
Definitely not strange, then.

(excellent pun, by the way.)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 07:24 pm
Thanks, heh heh.
0 Replies

Wildflower63

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 11:35 pm
I get your question, but this invades privacy that many members do not wish to share. Neither do I, for that matter. This stuff belongs in the bedroom, not in this forum. We can be honest, but do not have to answer bedroom questions that is none of anyone's concern at all.
0 Replies

briarwizard

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 05:49 am
kickycan wrote:
How about those guys that like to have their nuts stomped on by women in high heels? Now that is weird. I don't even understand what the process could possibly be that would lead you down that path.

OUCH!!!!!

I wonder how many of these people end up in the ER or doctor's office and what stories they come up with to explain the injury? The stories those doctors must have... Very Happy
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 06:41 am
Wildflower63 wrote:
I get your question, but this invades privacy that many members do not wish to share. Neither do I, for that matter. This stuff belongs in the bedroom, not in this forum. We can be honest, but do not have to answer bedroom questions that is none of anyone's concern at all.

No.
Let's continue.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 09:29 am
wildflower, no one's making anyone talk about anything they don't want to talk about.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 09:53 am
Looks like Wildflower got some kinky stuff that she(?) doesn't want us to know about.

C'mon, Wildflower...all the cool kids are doing it...
0 Replies

Earthbound Angel

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 10:01 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

C'mon, Wildflower...all the cool kids are doing it...

I get the feeling that that line never worked on Wildflower.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 12:39 pm
briarwizard wrote:
OUCH!!!!!

I wonder how many of these people end up in the ER or doctor's office and what stories they come up with to explain the injury? The stories those doctors must have... Very Happy

Well ... I was sitting in the row behind a couple of gay friends in the cinema a while ago, who before the movie started were recounting with great relish how one of 'em worked in a doctor's office, and recently got a couple coming in - man and woman, that is - of whom the guy had an unfortunate problem ... he had a rather sizable candle stuck up his ***, and couldnt get it out anymore. The couple said he accidentally sat on it ...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 02:39 pm
My gerbil was shivering from cold, I was concerned about him.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2004 06:55 pm
cavfancier wrote:
My gerbil was shivering from cold, I was concerned about him.

Dammit! I should have used that one...
0 Replies