Poll: over 40% of Canadian teens think America is "evil"

Karzak

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 04:12 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Karzak evidently has not heard that most of the people of the civilized world have distanced themselves from this administration.

No, sorry you don't have a firm grasp on this, but the fact is that most people in the world are the same distance from this administration as they have been from any other.

Or do you mean that some people from countries with communist leanings, many of whom are lead by goverments connected with paying off saddam for valueble oil vouchers, are not behind the US? LOL, the truth is they never were behind the US.

cicerone imposter wrote:
They probably never heard of abu Garaib

You mean the prison where saddam was killing a thousand iraqis a year? What about it? Are you unhappy the mass killings have stopped?

cicerone imposter wrote:
or VP Cheney's retort to a congressman

Good for Cheney, but hardly important news.

cicerone imposter wrote:
They've probably never heard about Bush censuring homosexual marriage

Like france does? Like most of the world does? LOL, yet you support saddam, what was his policy on gay perversion of marriage laws?

cicerone imposter wrote:
cell research

Cell research is fine under Bush policies.

cicerone imposter wrote:
assistance to women around the world

Under Bush policies this is fine as well.

cicerone imposter wrote:
no WMDs in Iraq

There have been WMD found, not many of course, but there is no doubt that saddam used them in the past and that stockpiles are still unaccounted for.

cicerone imposter wrote:
or the nonrelationship of Saddam to al Qaeda

There is a strongly documented relationship, or didn't you know?

cicerone imposter wrote:
Finally, Karzak and his ilk never heard of the over 10,000 innocent Iraqis killed by our preemptive attack on a sovereign nation that posed no threat to the US (or anybody else for that matter).

The number of innocent Iraqi's killed is fiction, and Iraq under saddam was certainly a threat to the US, only a fool would deny it.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Being a republican makes one proud to be an American.

Being an American makes one proud, it is certainly better than any alternative.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 04:15 pm
Oh brother!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 04:17 pm
Where is the tinfoil hat brigade?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 04:18 pm
LOL!
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 04:23 pm
cavfancier wrote:

Right here!

http://userpages.umbc.edu/~mcrous2/canadian%20navy.jpg
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 06:02 pm
You guys aren't going to pretend that picture isn't funny are you? Come on Cav? You know you're smiling...

Welcome to A2K Karzak. Don't let the preponderance of left thinkers around here bother you too much. You don't have to stay in that fighting stance. Once they see they can't bully you, they'll ease up a bit and eventually learn to tolerate you. And, its all good people here.

Ps. Might want to tone it down just a tad. I don't think I've ever seen Canadians so riled before Shocked … who knows could be dangerous Laughing . I'm pretty damn certain I never seen Montana say Bullshit twice in the same thread before either! Shocked Scarrrrrrrrry.

(slinks away before all those vicious Canadians can give chase.)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 06:07 pm
O'Bill, I can tell you that karzak hasn't made me smile.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 06:14 pm
we do get the occassional dunderhead, they usually roll away like thunder over the hills but sometimes they just make my ears hurt.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 06:15 pm
Montana wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
You guys can keep living in dreamland, but when you want to step into reality, the US will be there for you. Just remember that.

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!

McG doesn't speak for all, even most Americans - when Bush says same he isn't speaking for American ----> these are the ugly Americans and only a % of the population that are arrogant and bullshit. They will be silenced again in November. They are the evil ones........
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 06:17 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Karzak wrote:
cavfancier wrote:

I highly urge everyone here to watch Oliver Stone's JFK, and Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 back to back, and connect the dots. Smile

And the dots say that liberals can produce misleading propaganda.

Excuse me while I cough up a furball pondering the deception of Conservatives. <ack...ack...phromph....bleeechhhh...> Phew, glad I got that out of my system.

Good thing it wasn't the big one - it would have killed you Smile
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 06:35 pm
Color me strange, but "Now With A boat!" strikes me funny.
But then again, McG said something so outrageous about a week ago, I've been laughing like an idiot every time I think of it. I mean out of control, "first time you saw Eddie Murphy's Delirious" laughing too. So perhaps my sense of humor is a little warped.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 07:54 pm
Karzak wrote:
cavfancier wrote:

Right here!

http://userpages.umbc.edu/~mcrous2/canadian%20navy.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 08:23 pm
fortunately we can make sure that we send mr Bush to a much deserved retirement come November, despite what his unwavering apologists proclaim. now McG is denying the bonds between our two nations. Shame on you , your sounding like a perfect airhead.

to this day noone of the pro-Bush "TRUE AMERICAN" persuasion has effectively answered why the hell we are in Iraq at all? their positions keep changing as their initial support truths get washed away by evidence and/or careful inspection.

Im sure whatever tomorrows reason will be, It will be something that McG and his ilk can nicely wrap in a flag of convenience.As for me, Im gonna work my personal ass off getting Bush voted out of office before we attack anybody else .
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 08:30 pm
I don't know if you are counting me in that group or not Farmerman but my reasons for supporting the war tomorrow will be identical to my reasons stated long before the war began. I don't recall if I have sent you the Audio File referred to in my sig line yet, but I would very much like too. Another perspective never hurts.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 08:31 pm
Let's use an analogy here regarding the Canadian navy joke: (Follow me 'Mericans, in case I'm moving too quickly here) White man makes nigger joke. Not funny. Chris Rock makes nigger joke, funny as hell. Got it?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 08:47 pm
Wow. That sucks. I had no idea.
Please accept my apology Canadians. Embarrassed I didn't realize this was serious. Embarrassed I love most all Canadians and I don't think I can name a single one I don't like. I had no idea this kind of thing would upset any of you. Boy Cav, I didn't know you were capable of getting upset at all, so my apology goes double for you. One of these days, I must learn how to be sensitive... or at least pick up on it when people start bristling. Again, I meant only humor and hope you can overlook my insensitivity. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 10:43 pm
The thing that wasn't funny about the canadian navy picture joke, was that really we only have canoes Wink

Karzak,

Go have a look at the White House Press Release on Stem Cell Research. Bush is a big fan of allowing only the private companies who have started stem cell research to continue. He'll grant them public money to continue their research, but won't give universities or any other public institution the right to research them. What is going to happen is the private companies that have the rights are going to find all sorts of good cures and are going to own the patents and everyone worldwide will have to pay through the nose to get the cures - with all the money going into a few large pockets. Wouldn't it make more sense to fund public research so that Americans own the results!?

I also heard on the news today that Tony Blair said they hadn't found any WMD and it wasn't likely that they would. So if you've got some evidence of the stockpiles I'd love to see them.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:01 pm
According to the following link, the innocent Iraqis killed is between 11,000 and 13,000. http://www.iraqbodycount.net/
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:07 pm
This is from the Guardian in January 2003.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/elsewhere/journalist/story/0%2C7792%2C880724%2C00.html
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:08 pm
Here's another. http://www.malaysia.net/dap/lks2200.htm
0 Replies