Poll: over 40% of Canadian teens think America is "evil"

Rick d Israeli

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:00 pm
So we should all bow our heads and praise God we have America to 'save us'? We call that the famous American arrogance.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:02 pm
McGentrix wrote:
You guys can keep living in dreamland, but when you want to step into reality, the US will be there for you. Just remember that.

You keep living in your dreamland there, McG. Just to piss McG off, I highly urge everyone here to watch Oliver Stone's JFK, and Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 back to back, and connect the dots. Smile
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:02 pm
So, why Denmark, McG?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:12 pm
McGentrix wrote:
You guys can keep living in dreamland, but when you want to step into reality, the US will be there for you. Just remember that.

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:12 pm
cavfancier wrote:

I highly urge everyone here to watch Oliver Stone's JFK, and Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 back to back, and connect the dots. Smile

And the dots say that liberals can produce misleading propaganda.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:13 pm
Montana wrote:
Bullshit!!!!!!!!!

That seems to be a clear definition Smile
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:15 pm
Misleading propaganda? Me calls that a redundant phrase that says the same thing twice in two different ways redundantly.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:16 pm
McG, When we step into the reality of the world today, we see more terrorism - thanks to GWBush and his minions. The US still survives, but is now living in isolation from most of this world - thanks again to GWBush and his minions. It's almost a miracle that we can still dream, but that's gonna require getting rid of GWBush and his minions from Washington DC in November.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:19 pm
Right on CI!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:19 pm
Karzak wrote:
cavfancier wrote:

I highly urge everyone here to watch Oliver Stone's JFK, and Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 back to back, and connect the dots. Smile

And the dots say that liberals can produce misleading propaganda.

Excuse me while I cough up a furball pondering the deception of Conservatives. <ack...ack...phromph....bleeechhhh...> Phew, glad I got that out of my system.
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:35 pm
patiodog wrote:
Misleading propaganda? Me calls that a redundant phrase that says the same thing twice in two different ways redundantly.

You would be wrong, propaganda is the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person. It doesn't have to be misleading.
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:40 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
McG, When we step into the reality of the world today, we see more terrorism - thanks to GWBush and his minions.

I think you missed something, terrorism did not increase due to GWB, if anything the 9/11 events occured because of Clinton, and GWB has responded quite well to a new world. Terrorism wouyld be much much worse had we done nothing.

As far as isolation, it is those that sided with Saddam for profit, the french and the russians who took money as oil vouchers, who would rather placate terrorists and aid them in their agenda's that made this wedge.

The US remains on top of the moral high ground.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:43 pm
'The US remains on top of the moral high ground.' Please explain.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:46 pm
I second Rick, please explain, without the use of the copout 'we just know better' excuse.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:49 pm
Oh, and in addition, please explain your disdain for Clinton, who, last I checked, was a red-blooded American, and defend your position that the mess we are in now is his fault, and yet, not Americas fault? I'm confused. How exactly do you define 'your' USA?
0 Replies

Karzak

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:49 pm
Rick d'Israeli wrote:

It is fairly clear, anyone against the US liberation of Iraq is in fact supporting Saddam Hussain's regime.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:51 pm
Karzak evidently has not heard that most of the people of the civilized world have distanced themselves from this administration. They probably never heard of abu Garaib, or VP Cheney's retort to a congressman. They've probably never heard about Bush censuring homosexual marriage, cell research, assistance to women around the world, no WMDs in Iraq, or the nonrelationship of Saddam to al Qaeda. Finally, Karzak and his ilk never heard of the over 10,000 innocent Iraqis killed by our preemptive attack on a sovereign nation that posed no threat to the US (or anybody else for that matter). Being a republican makes one proud to be an American.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:57 pm
Quote:
The US remains on top of the moral high ground.

Since we have in the past aided both Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, the "moral high ground" may be a little slippery, regardless of how one views the military actions in Afghanistan and Iraq.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 04:01 pm
Arm them first, then charge them with having WMDs so we can bomb the $hit out of em, because they're a threat to the US. Isn't logic wunnerful?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 04:12 pm
Karzak wrote:
Rick d'Israeli wrote:

It is fairly clear, anyone against the US liberation of Iraq is in fact supporting Saddam Hussain's regime.

More bullshit!!!!
0 Replies