Suddenly A Plethora Of Threads Become NSFW

Ionus

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2015 10:42 pm
@hawkeye10,
My average post is -4 . Very Happy Ouch ! You nasty people hurt my little feely weelys Sad Most of the people here who hate me would be hard pressed to score average on an IQ test, providing they thought to put their name on the top .

Come to A2K, express views that are well liked or pissoff . Only leftist, Global Warming Enthusiasts, Atheists, anti-Jewish, anti-American, anti-Military, Heterophobic, Marriage Stealing opinions are welcomed . Our thumb down policy by the hamsters will ensure any undecided are swayed to come around to the views of the owners . Please refrain from being right if you disagree with the views of the management, it hurts people .
Ionus

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2015 10:48 pm
The only reason to keep score with thumbing is to encourage the "RIGHT" opinion whilst discrediting the "WRONG" opinion . Otherwise a close post would work fine . Who needs to keep score unless you are running a psyche experiment in the background, and incidentally, I could design such an experiment, so it isnt difficult .
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2015 11:01 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
The only reason to keep score with thumbing is to encourage the "RIGHT" opinion whilst discrediting the "WRONG" opinion

Well, the original idea was to bury those who disturb the peace. I was mentioned specifically as one who would be disappeared by the New A2K. . Robert may or may not have factored in that had his system worked it would have destroyed diversity.
wmwcjr

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2015 11:10 pm
@Ionus,
The A2K hamsters have been drinking on the job! Shocked For shame! Evil or Very Mad

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss288/noremac37/Blasted%20Fool%20Photos/284Hamster_Party.jpg

Good night!

0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2015 11:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
to bury those who disturb the peace
Thats fine if you are in a retirement home and have dementia . But how is that significantly different from : "The only reason to keep score with thumbing is to encourage the "RIGHT" opinion whilst discrediting the "WRONG" opinion "

Some of our greatest thinkers "disturbed the peace" .
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2015 11:39 pm
@Ionus,
How many of those who bitch about me have been seen in this shirt I wonder?

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/gloriafeldt/files/2012/03/gloriaintshirt.png

Oh right, I am a male...AKA second class citizen. We often encourage rabble rousing by the preferred gender.
Ionus

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 02:49 am
@hawkeye10,
You need to try saying nice things about women - they will agree with everything you say . Say one bad thing about women and they will disagree straight away . Say bad things about men and women will laugh (is that agreement?) . Apparently women are perfect .
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 08:51 am
You would think the entire thread would be shut down what with Hawkeye and Ionus engaged in this continuous 69 in front of everyone. You do realize boys, that if you still have an erection after 4 hours you're supposed to call the doctor, right?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 08:56 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
What if you still haven't got one after 4 hours?
Ionus

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 08:58 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Cant get an erection at your age huh ? Of course you would be jealous, sensible discussion is way past you . How did you come up with such a pseudonym anyway, was it homosexual lust, self absorption, or the desire to have one grafted on ? It does suggest the true level of your nature though... the gutter .
NSFW (view)
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 09:07 am
@izzythepush,
If you can't cut the mustard you can always lick the jar. Mr. Green
izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 09:12 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Although some can't even do that without getting their heads stuck.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
NSFW (view)
Ionus

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 09:24 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
Good ahead and take the last word
No .
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 11:50 am
Shocked

* Whew! *

Firing Line was never like this.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 02:52 pm
@wmwcjr,
All in good fun wmwcjr, I'm having a wonderful time Wink
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 02:56 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

All in good fun wmwcjr, I'm having a wonderful time Wink

Not caring about important matters is either a character flaw or a display of ignorance. You best take care going forwards.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2015 03:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Not caring about important matters is either a character flaw or a display of ignorance.

If you ever comment on important matters instead of your usual uninformed bollocks I'll let you know.