ATHEISTS ONLY

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 02:52 pm
@Setanta,
Ah..atheism..

The belief that in the beginning there was nothing , and nothing happened to nothing and nothing magically exploded into everything for no reason, then everything magically arranged itself for no reason into dinosaurs and they became people.

Logical
layman

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 02:58 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Quote:
The belief that in the beginning there was nothing

I think ya got it all wrong, Buddy. In the beginning there was this thing called a "cosmic egg." It was about the size of the head of a pin, and all the matter in the universe was packed into it. So, as ya can, see, it was pretty crowded in there.

Is it any wonder or mystery that all that matter, which couldn't even get out and about, rebelled? So, finally, it decided to turn gravity into anti-gravity. Like, who wouldn't, I ask ya?

Explains it all, and it's all pretty easy to understand.
timur

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 03:00 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
You are just asserting some crap you don't even know the first bit..

That you don't know the laws of physics, it's obvious..
layman

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 03:13 pm
@timur,
Quote:
That you don't know the laws of physics, it's obvious

Yeah, PHYSICS, that's what I'm talkin about!
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 03:31 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/christianity.png
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 05:24 pm
@layman,
Quote:
I think ya got it all wrong, Buddy. In the beginning there was this thing called a "cosmic egg." It was about the size of the head of a pin,
Damn you layman, can't you get anything right. It's the size of the POINT of a pin and a damn sharp one too.
layman

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 06:11 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
Damn you layman, can't you get anything right. It's the size of the POINT of a pin and a damn sharp one too.

Really? Damn. Here I was thinkin that if I was one of them quarks in the cosmic egg, it would be like a 6' x 6' jail cell. Now it sounds like it was more like 2' x 2' maybe. No wonder there was a prison riot culminating in a bust-out!

It was inevitable. Aint no way a buncha prison guards called gravity could stand up to that many pissed-off cons. No way. I wish I'd been there!
0 Replies

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 08:14 pm
@FBM,
Bible isn't literal.

Not in the least bit.

So many metaphors your head would spin.

Let me rephrase that:

The belief that a smarter higher being can redirect your destination after death as long as you ask for forgiveness VERBALLY/ Keep his laws, so that he can remove the evil being that wants us to share his punishment by tricking us and exploiting our evil.

Nachash was the word used in the original bible, meaning serpent, or to hiss. The "talking snake" was figurative.

The tree held fruit of knowledge. Things were different at a time.

If we werent created, why cant history (evolution) repeat itself? Even a tiny bit? Why hasn't it? Why are the animals we came from still here, and not all turned into us? Is it some sort of inherited problem passed down many generations slowing down evolution?
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2015 08:39 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Don't you get it yet? The perfect and most fit species has already evolved.

Cockroaches will inherit the earth.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 04:47 am
@Johnjohnjohn,
Johnjohnjohn wrote:

Bible isn't literal.

Not in the least bit.

So many metaphors your head would spin.

Nope. I studied it in university. The education made my head stop spinning yarns to itself about magical and invisible friends in the sky.

Quote:
Let me rephrase that:

The belief that a smarter higher being can redirect your destination after death as long as you ask for forgiveness VERBALLY/ Keep his laws, so that he can remove the evil being that wants us to share his punishment by tricking us and exploiting our evil.

Nachash was the word used in the original bible, meaning serpent, or to hiss. The "talking snake" was figurative.

The tree held fruit of knowledge. Things were different at a time.

All claim, no evidence. Again.

Quote:
If we werent created, why cant history (evolution) repeat itself? Even a tiny bit? Why hasn't it? Why are the animals we came from still here, and not all turned into us? Is it some sort of inherited problem passed down many generations slowing down evolution?

Good questions for research. Not so much for burying your head in the sand (That's a metaphor for your book of Bronze Age myths. Wink) and repeating, "Goddidit! Goddidit!"
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 05:11 am
Well, the holy rollers should be happy, they've successfully trolled the thread, and have taken over. Bye.
layman

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 05:21 am
@Setanta,
VICTIMIZED, yet again, eh? Figures, sho nuff.

Sedentary said:
Quote:
Hey, asshole--there's the door, don't let it hit ya in the ass as you leave.

layman

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 05:24 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I'm serious, don't anyone else post in this thread. ...This thread was started as a satire. It's intent is humor.

Aint nuthin funny about gittin VICTIMIZED, eh?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 05:25 am
@layman,
That last one really cracked me up.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 05:29 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Well, the holy rollers should be happy, they've successfully trolled the thread, and have taken over. Bye.

Don't go!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/12140601_948802208533300_4438487359369240417_n.jpg
FBM

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 05:37 am
I wonder what this is a metaphor for:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/12219448_10153739285887558_3927164871714310544_n.jpg
layman

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 05:47 am
@FBM,
****, FBM, cancha lay off the trollin for a spell? Ya done run off the OP, and if ya don't quit, he might not come right back. I doubt it, but, still....
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 05:51 am
@FBM,
Quote:
I wonder what this is a metaphor for:
And the hell of it is, he was talking about his OWN slaves (followers)!
FBM

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 06:02 am
@Leadfoot,
It takes an extra special, super-delusion reality filter to get "followers" from "slaves." http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/respect-040.gif
FBM

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2015 06:05 am
Quote:
Ezekiel 9:6
Slaughter the old men, the young men and women, the mothers and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary." So they began with the old men who were in front of the temple.

Metaphorically, of course. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies