ATHEISTS ONLY

hingehead

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 08:54 pm
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VOBh4B0-YMw/TxXJ4lMT51I/AAAAAAAAl0I/eSkG8pA1g5w/s1600/Politics+0473.jpg
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 03:54 pm
http://timscogitorium.com/tinblog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/atheism.jpg
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 04:27 pm
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/3b/14/8f3b14fb4eee61dedc7ca57535e6c80a.jpg
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 09:35 pm
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ea/72/27/ea7227f8070b524bb47c79c36f590562.jpg
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 09:44 pm
@hingehead,
God said most of us will turn against eachother and have personal gods during the end times. Is this not happening?

He also said there will be famines, and earthquakes. Natural disasters are at an all time high right now.

It is election time and it is time for a 'king' to come to rise and decieve the world and accomplish a one nation world.

The wicked will be punished.

Is this what you want?

It is said that it will hurt you if you don't believe and accept Jesus Christ.

Is it said that it will hurt you if you Do believe?
hingehead

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 10:33 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Hello self-delusion boy.

No worries here - not turning toward personal gods or against anyone. Atheists are cool like that.

Um. "election time" and "king" are mutually exclusive, just sayin'.

Good luck with your mental health.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 10:46 pm
http://i.imgur.com/s7UsoC2.jpg
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 10:56 pm
Hey ToiletToiletToilet

I coincidentally just read an article about your personality type. At least, by this description I assume it is your personality type. *RWA = Right Wing Authoritarian

Quote:
By way of brief background, Authoritarianism as a concept first emerged following World War II, when psychologists sought to understand the psychology of fascist leaders and their followers. After falling out of fashion for a time, in the 1980s and 1990s Altemeyer revived and refined the authoritarian concept, spawning fruitful new generations of research.

It turns out that RWA is an important psychological building block not only of fascism but also prejudice, conservatism and right leaning ideology in general.

For a snapshot of the RWA psyche, in Altemeyer’s own words:

“By now we know quite a bit about them… high RWAs have been proven to be relatively submissive to government injustices, unsupportive of civil liberties and the Bill of Rights, supportive of the Experimenter in the Milgram situation, high shockers themselves in a ‘punish the learner’ situation, punitive towards law-breakers, mean-spirited, ready to join government “posses” to run down almost everyone (including themselves), happy with traditional sex roles, strongly influenced by group norms, highly religious (especially in a fundamentalist way), and politically conservative (from the grass roots up to the pros, say studies of over 1,500 elected lawmakers).

“They also have remarkably compartmentalised minds, endorse a multitude of contradictory beliefs, apply a variety of double standards to their thinking on social matters, are blind to themselves, dogmatic, fearful of a dangerous world, and self-righteous to beat the band.

“Right-wing Authoritarians are also relatively prejudiced, against just about any racial, ethnic or nationalistic minority you can think of, and against homosexuals, women… atheists, and other religious people who happen to belong to different faiths.”

On his University of Manitoba Website page Altemeyer adds that authoritarians are “enemies of freedom and equality” who “can give the flimsiest of excuses and even outright lies about things they’ve done wrong” and are “almost totally uninfluenced by reasoning and evidence”.

Full article:
Right-Wingers Lead Simulated Global Politics Game. Guess How Many Virtual People They Killed.
By Lissa Johnson

https://newmatilda.com/2015/09/02/right-wingers-lead-simulated-global-politics-game-guess-how-many-virtual-people-they
Setanta

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 05:10 am
@Johnjohnjohn,
Self delusion knows no bounds. Hey, Jesus boy, upon what basis do you allege that natural disasters are on the rise? Because you just hear about one? Wanna buy a bridge, Bubba?
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 09:36 am
@hingehead,
so, what made you hate Christianity?

You are constantly blaspheming God, and blasting it.

What or who told you that believers of God are mental?
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 09:38 am
@Setanta,
Quote "According to recent studies, it is true: the number of natural and geophysical disasters taking place each year is noticeably skyrocketing.

Geophysical disasters include earthquakes, volcanoes, dry rock-falls, landslides and avalanches. Climatic disasters are classified as floods, storms, tropical cyclones, local storms, heat/cold waves, droughts and wildfires.

In 1970, the average of natural disasters that were reported was 78; in 2004, this number jumped to 348. According to AccuWeather, since 1990, natural disasters have affected 217 million people every single year."
ehBeth

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 10:31 am
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ea/72/27/ea7227f8070b524bb47c79c36f590562.jpg

Cool
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:09 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
According to what recent studies? Your definition of natural disasters reads a lot like "things which inconvenience humans." The climate is changing, Einstein, so certainly we will encounter weather patterns for which we had not prepared. Weather is not a synonym for climate. Climate change can radically alter weather. Weather has no effect on climate. Get your nose out of your bible and learn some useful things.

You talk about "the average of natural disasters reported" in 1970. Here's a little mathematical clue for you: You cannot derive an average from a single iteration. Since 1970 we have gotten cell phones, satellite phones, the internet, dramatically expanded satellite communications of all kinds. If fewer such events were reported in 1970, it shouldn't surprise anyone who has been paying attention over the last 45 years.

There is an index for volcanic eruptions, called the volcanic explosivity index. Two volcanoes erupted in 1812, one in 1813 and one in 1814, all of which rated 4 or higher on the eight point VEI (there were other eruptions, these were just the largest reported). In 1815, Mount Tambora erupted in the Dutch East Indies, rating seven on the eight point VEI. It was the most massive eruption reported since the year 180. Together with the dust and ash thrown into the upper atmosphere by the four earlier eruptions, Tambora lead to a dramatic drop in temperatures around the world. People had many names for what they suffered in 1816, and "the year without a summer" is the most common among Europeans and North Americans.

In Ireland alone, 100,000 people starved to death or succumbed to diseases having been weakened by malnutrition. Conservative estimates put the total deaths in Europe due to crop failures and food shortages at a half a million people. No one is certain how many died in China, but estimates run around 200,000. There were food riots in England and France, and all over Europe, people broke into warehouses looking for food, sometimes charging and overwhelming lines of armed soldiers to get at the food. No one can say how many head of livestock died because the grass did not grow and fodder was not available, but estimates run to millions of head. There was a frost general in Europe in August . . . allow me to emphasize that, it was in AUGUST. Seen anything like that lately, Bubba?

I'm sure Europe and North America were full of holy rollers declaring (somewhat prematurely) the end of days in 1816. That's the big problem with the religiously deluded--they only see what they want to see, and all they want to see is the confirmation of their selection bias. Basically, they're too f*cking ignorant to hold an intelligent conversation .
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:45 pm
@Setanta,
ƃop ıs dǝɹɟǝɔʇ' ɔɥɹısʇıɐuıʇʎ ıs ʇɹnǝ' ɾǝsns pıǝp ɟoɹ ns' ı ʍɐs ʍɹouƃ

I was wrong.
Setanta

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:18 pm
You should have "I was wrong" tattooed on your forehead. Silly little tricks with the display don't alter your ignorance nor hide it.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:29 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Quote:
so, what made you hate Christianity?

You are constantly blaspheming God, and blasting it.

What or who told you that believers of God are mental?

I don't hate Christianity per se. All my criticisms are based on the evidence at hand. Evidence that the church is so desperate for you not to look at they invented a crime for it; blasphemy.

No one told me that believers are mental, and I don't believe it. I proposed the hypothesis that you are mental based on what you write on these boards, your inability to form a cogent argument, and your lack of knowledge of the one thing you claim to love the most - your religion and its bible.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:36 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Ooh, backwards writing, I smell satan.
hingehead

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 04:03 pm
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/89/32/82/89328262162d9c5959452eddbeeed69b.jpg
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 04:36 pm
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/91/4a/3f914ac7f4e50e973096a6ee3d55fb80.jpg
0 Replies

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 04:49 pm
@hingehead,
Satan turned the majority of the world away from God with it.

Trust me, It works.