When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 12:43 pm
@revelette2,
He cut a plea deal. Look it up.
Blickers

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 12:48 pm
CLINTON TOPS 50 PERCENT, LEADS TRUMP BY 10 POINTS,
QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY NATIONAL POLL FINDS;

VOTERS LIKE CLINTON MORE THAN TRUMP –
BUT NOT MUCH

In the battle of the unloved presidential candidates, Democrat Hillary Clinton tops the magical 50 percent mark among American likely voters, leading Republican Donald Trump 51 –41 percent, according to a Quinnipiac University National poll released today. When third party candidates are added to the mix, Clinton gets 45 percent with Trump at 38 percent, Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson at 10 percent and Green Party candidate Jill Stein at 4 percent, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll finds.

This survey of likely voters can not be compared with results of earlier surveys of registered voters.

Women and non-white voters propel Clinton in the head-to-head matchup. Women back her 60–36 percent. Men back Trump 48 –42 percent. White voters back Trump 52 –41 percent. Non-white voters back Clinton 77–15 percent. A total of 44 percent of American likely voters like Clinton “a lot” or “a little,” while 47 percent dislike her “a little” or “a lot,” and 8 percent hate her. A total of 35 percent of voters like Trump “a lot” or “a little,” while 53 percent dislike him “a little” or a lot,” and 10 percent hate him.

“We are starting to hear the faint rumblings of a Hillary Clinton landslide as her 10-point lead is further proof that Donald Trump is in a downward spiral as the clock ticks,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.“Trump’s missteps,stumbles and gaffes seem to outweigh Clinton’s shaky trust status and perceived shady dealings.
Wow, is there any light at the end of this dark and depressing chapter in American politics?”

https://www.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us08252016_U88mxwn.pdf
revelette2

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 12:50 pm
@McGentrix,
The very fact you can compare invading a country on misleading evidence and giving misleading statements (though technically true) about a sex act says more about you than me, but, think what you like.
0 Replies

revelette2

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 12:57 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You are speaking of the case civil case with Paula Jones. Judge Write cited him for contempt of court, she never charged him with perjury. The plea deal concerned his law license and further agreements with the Paula Jones case and her lawyers. Clinton by this point, just wanted to put it behind him.

Clinton found to be in contempt

How long do you want to do this?

0 Replies

revelette2

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 12:59 pm
@Blickers,
Maybe Hillary has hit on the best way to run a campaign, remain quiet and let the other guy do all the talking.
cicerone imposter

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 01:00 pm
@revelette2,
That's true. Let Trump keep talking. He's now at the point of contradicting his own policies. It's fun to watch.
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 01:47 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It's not that they don't care about the 20 year-old Scandal it's that they want to forget... And they want people who will vote who were not alive during that time to not a know-it-all.
reasoning logic

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 01:58 pm
Do yo think that Hitlary or Donald have better ideas than this lady?

0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 02:05 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

It's not that they don't care about the 20 year-old Scandal it's that they want to forget... And they want people who will vote who were not alive during that time to not a know-it-all.

Quite the contrary, actually. We HOPE you continue with the strategy of attacking Bill Clinton and his past. I say that sincerely, keep it up. It's been a real winner for Trump so far.

Cycloptichorn
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 02:17 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

giujohn wrote:

Quite the contrary, actually. We HOPE you continue with the strategy of attacking Bill Clinton and his past. I say that sincerely, keep it up. It's been a real winner for Trump so far.

Oooh Lookee here!

This what you call your "Reverse Cychology!"
Cycloptichorn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 02:36 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
That's cute, but I'm quite serious: those attacks against Bill get Republicans off, but are losers electorally. So I honestly do hope that you guys and Trump keep that up as a strategy.

I'm going to have to start some threads about the impending Clinton-Ryan alliance and what that will mean for politics in this country.

Cycloptichorn

Edit: I really did laugh, that's a good pun
0 Replies

DrewDad

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 02:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

So if I dispute false claims that Bill Clinton was guilty of nothing more than being mistaken or confused, I'm an obsessive hermit who needs to go outside?

Pretty much, yeah.

Track this for a second: Bill Clinton is NOT running for office. Hillary Clinton is. I know they share a last name, but they are not the same person.
cicerone imposter

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 03:24 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
They keep missing the target. I wonder why they can't 'see it.'
What DrewDad said.
0 Replies

Blickers

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 03:52 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote Finn:
Quote:
Oooh Lookee here!

This what you call your "Reverse Cychology!"

Just gave you two +1's for the pun.
Hopefully, we'll see more of this kind of thing here.
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 07:48 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

So if I dispute false claims that Bill Clinton was guilty of nothing more than being mistaken or confused, I'm an obsessive hermit who needs to go outside?

Pretty much, yeah.

Track this for a second: Bill Clinton is NOT running for office. Hillary Clinton is. I know they share a last name, but they are not the same person.

If Hillary wins and at this point that's still a very big if... What do you imagine she is going to put Bill in charge of when they get in the White House? Do you think she's just going to leave him to his own devices to run rampant through a new crop of female interns?

Last time they had a co-presidency what makes you think it's going to be any different this time... You get one you get both... don't be so naive.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 08:55 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Pretty much, yeah.

That's a silly thing to say. Of course Bill is running just like every first lady has. They are joined at the hip and he reflects on her just as she did on him. There is no separating them as much as you want to...
cicerone imposter

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 09:38 pm
@McGentrix,
Do you see Bill's name on the election ballot?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 09:54 pm
@McGentrix,
Well, I hope in your next job interview they grill you about what your wife was doing 20 years ago.... Rolling Eyes
RABEL222

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 10:22 pm
@reasoning logic,
Fixed as in changed to support his opinion?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 10:48 pm
@DrewDad,
If I were to run for President I expect everything my wife and I have done for the past 30 years will probably be examined and drug through the weeds.