When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

Baldimo

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 03:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Did you miss Bernies campaign?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 03:13 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Quote:
I would like for Trump to mention a greater country.

The Dems seem to mention all sort of countries that they think are better than the US. Bernie ran a whole campaign for President based on that assumption.

How'd that work out for him?

Cycloptichorn
cicerone imposter

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 03:15 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I want an answer to: I would like for Trump to mention a greater country.

Based on Trump's meme that he'll make this country great again. Maybe, his supporters has the answer.
parados

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 04:34 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Hey, if you're content with making all sort of excuses, rationalizations, and disclaimers for their corruption, fine. Stop trying to get me to agree with you.

If only you had some accusations you could back up with actual facts that would require someone to make excuses for. Instead you have vague claims that disappear quickly when examined with any rigor.
Blickers

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 05:37 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
When mentioned how great the US is, the liberals and the Dems easily point to other countries as better. It seems to them the only thing we are good at is doing things wrong.

What are you talking about? For the last few years, the conservatives have been swooning over Putin like 50s schoolgirls swooned over Elvis. If Putin ever gave a speech in front of the House as it is presently constituted, he'd have to dodge all the undershorts the conservatives would be taking off and throwing at him.
Builder

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 05:57 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
...the conservatives have been swooning over Putin like 50s schoolgirls swooned over Elvis.

Sounds like there's a leadership problem within the GOP.
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 06:40 pm
@parados,
Quote:
(snip)... you have vague claims that disappear quickly when examined with any rigor.

Hillary has contradicted herself many times, as well as completely fabricated stories about herself, and it's all available on video she stars in herself.

So much for your "vague claims", Parados. You're fond of fabrication and strawman arguments yourself.
parados

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 06:42 pm
@Builder,
Name one person that has never contradicted themselves or remembered something incorrectly.

To argue that disqualifies someone for holding office would make no one eligible.
Builder

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 06:54 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Name one person that has never contradicted themselves or remembered something incorrectly.

Soooo, landing in another nation, and remembering that you were under fire, and had to duck and cover, when none of that actually occurred, is what everyone does?
cicerone imposter

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 07:00 pm
@parados,
How does a voter determine when a candidate lies or doesn't remember the facts?

According to Politifact, Trump lies 91% of the time. Look at his followers. Are they clueless or just doesn't care.
Builder

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 07:02 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
According to Politifact, Trump lies 91% of the time. Look at his followers. Are they clueless or just doesn't care.

Save it for Trump's thread, CI.

0 Replies

parados

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 08:06 pm
@Builder,
There are a fair number that remember being in Vietnam but were never in the military.

People often convince themselves of things that aren't true. Look at you as example. Laughing
Builder

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 08:08 pm
@parados,
Quote:
People often convince themselves of things that aren't true. Look at you as example.

There you go again, building a strawman. Wink
RABEL222

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 08:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I think I can answer that CI. He seems to think he should model the U S after Putins Russia.
Builder

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 08:16 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
He seems to think he should model the U S after Putins Russia.

Russia is still an oligarchy, so it's never going to belong to Putin.
parados

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 08:31 pm
@Builder,
I see you have decided to show us another example of how you believe something that isn't true.

(Hint, I didn't use a strawman.)
cicerone imposter

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 08:31 pm
@Builder,
Are you sure you know what Trump's been saying if he becomes president?
Builder

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 08:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Are you sure you know what Trump's been saying if he becomes president?

He won't be anywhere near that role; not ever.

He's the push that makes you think Hillary is the sound choice.

Now tell us why you believe she's going to do anything different.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 08:34 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
“The notion that he would attack a Gold Star family that had made such extraordinary sacrifices on behalf of our country, the fact that he doesn’t appear to have basic knowledge around critical issues in Europe, in the Middle East, in Asia, means that he’s woefully unprepared to do this job,” Obama said.

Builder

Mon 15 Aug, 2016 08:37 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I see you have decided to show us another example of how you believe something that isn't true. (Hint, I didn't use a strawman.)

If you're not specific, then yes, you're stuffing that strawman again.