When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

bobsal u1553115

Fri 31 Jul, 2015 10:41 am
@Frank Apisa,
That's what we old geezers do, disagree politely.
Lash

Fri 31 Jul, 2015 03:38 pm
I don't know anyone who lies as much and insultingly as this disgusting POS.
http://www.ibtimes.com/cables-show-hillary-clintons-state-department-deeply-involved-trans-pacific-2032948
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 31 Jul, 2015 04:26 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

That's what we old geezers do, disagree politely.

Yup. Glad we can do that. Wink
0 Replies

Lash

Fri 31 Jul, 2015 06:00 pm
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/jul/30/hillary-clinton-ubs-tax-evasion-settlement-foundation?CMP=share_btn_tw

I'm concerned that the universe may not have any issues left for Hillary to have lied about, but we'll see.
roger

Fri 31 Jul, 2015 06:30 pm
@Lash,
Universe big place.
RABEL222

Fri 31 Jul, 2015 10:13 pm
@roger,
Not as big as the hate that lash has for Hillery.
Lash

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 05:21 am
@RABEL222,
You are correct. I just had significant distaste for her before; I only had an inkling of just how horrible a human being she is. Now that the media has finally decided to lift the rock and be honest about how corrupt she really is - and now that her refusal to answer straight questions is illustrated clearly, I actually hate that woman. Hate is a very strong word, and it's applicable. She is the perfect icon of what I despise most about American politics. She rapes and plunders as pillages my country. She buys and sells freedom and democracy.
izzythepush

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 05:27 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You are correct. I just had significant distaste for her before; I only had an inkling of just how horrible a human being she is.

Compared to George W Bush she is an angel. 142000+ civilians killed in Iraq alone and counting. Fabulous wealth for Halliburton executives.

Whatever Hillary has done just doesn't come close.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 05:31 am
@izzythepush,
But they both seem to be equally corporate tools.
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 05:44 am
@izzythepush,
George Bush isn't running. This is the worst thing about the two party system. We have one of the most corrupt corporate machines in American politics gearing up for a brutal raid on our country, and somebody defends it by bringing up some former president. What a ******* lame ass joke. This is how they know thousands of people respond. You do her work for her. This is what useful idiots do.
engineer

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 06:20 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I only had an inkling of just how horrible a human being she is. Now that the media has finally decided to lift the rock and be honest about how corrupt she really is - and now that her refusal to answer straight questions is illustrated clearly, I actually hate that woman.

How does this come about? There are plenty of politicians I don't like because of their positions or my take on their integrity, there are none that I would ever write the above about. You say that Clinton and her minions in the press and corporate world are holding Sanders back, but your opinion of Clinton is ENTIRELY formed from press articles. Forget meeting her, have you ever even seen her speak? Not that I don't share concerns about Clinton, but this kind of white hot hate for someone who you've only seen through the lens of political ads and news articles doesn't make a lot of sense to me. As a teacher, if one of your students came to you and said "I really hate that girl over there" and then revealed that she'd never met her, never been in the same room and only heard a lot of rumors and stories about her, how would you advise that student?
Frank Apisa

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 06:24 am
http://pndblog.typepad.com/.a/6a00e0099631d08833019b00600f59970d-800wi
http://mariage.choureli.free.fr/Voyage%20de%20noces/Brugge/slides/Le%20Beffroy.jpg
Lash

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 06:43 am
@engineer,
There are plenty of people in public life we disagree with, but none today who dodge personal responsibility for what they do and say like HRC. None that will look you in the face and insult your humanity with a lie or a lame excuse for vitally important deceptions like she does. There are millions who feel the same way. You shouldn't put up with it either. Looks like what's left of the misguided corporate Dems are infected with a terminal case of Stockholm Syndrome.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 06:49 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

George Bush isn't running.

But when he did you voted for him. That is what makes everything you say about Clinton sound hollow.

The phrase 'useful idiot,' is thrown about a lot by Republicans. It's what led us into an illegal war in Iraq, and tax cuts for the uber rich at the expense of everyone else.

When the rich man's lickspittle starts quoting their masters, don't expect the rest of the world to pay any attention.

We do not want another disastrous Republican presidency which would result in thousands more deaths. Iran will kick off again, and Putin may well try to push his luck, not to mention islands in the South China Sea.

We need a safe pair of hands at the helm if and when that kicks off, and all the Republican candidates are anything but.
Lash

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 07:06 am
@izzythepush,
If Hillary wasn't a DINO, you'd have a point. She's as hawkish as Bush, with the added scourge of being slippery enough to make you defend her when she takes us to war.
Foofie

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 07:11 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Lash wrote:

You are correct. I just had significant distaste for her before; I only had an inkling of just how horrible a human being she is.

Compared to George W Bush she is an angel. 142000+ civilians killed in Iraq alone and counting. Fabulous wealth for Halliburton executives.

Whatever Hillary has done just doesn't come close.

Not all Americans think that all lives are equally valuable. I believe MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) was based on only the people of a respective country are valuable.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 07:12 am
@Lash,
She's nothing like Bush. Look at her husband's legacy. Peace in Northern Ireland, successful humanitarian military action in Kosovo.

In Clinton we had a president who actually cared about peace in Northern Ireland, unlike his predecessors who turned a blind eye to the American funding of terrorist atrocities.

We didn't have long to enjoy a life free of terrorist outrages, not thanks to George Bush. Now we have American inspired terrorism to contend with.

That's what Republicanism means to the rest of the World, a nastier more dangerous place.

If Clinton stops that happening again I don't give a monkeys how corrupt she is.
revelette2

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 07:12 am
@Frank Apisa,
OK, I admit I'm slow, but what does this mean?
Lash

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 07:18 am
@izzythepush,
Sharing a bank account with someone doesn't mean you get to take credit for their presidency. smh. Unbelievable. Let's give the presidency to Gennifer Flowers. He actually *loved* her...
Lash

Sat 1 Aug, 2015 07:21 am
@revelette2,
He's insinuating tha I'm crazy because I refuse to support his preferred candidate.