When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

glitterbag

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 07:04 pm
Anyone who thinks they get the truth from Russia needs to get back on their meds.
cicerone imposter

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 07:07 pm
@glitterbag,
Those are the same people allowed to vote in this country.
ossobuco

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 07:18 pm
@glitterbag,
Glad to see you back, and sorry for what you have been dealing with.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 08:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
But not Builder, he doesn't live in the US and he Has never been a citizen of the U.S. it would seem he thinks the Workers Paradise is the beacon of truth. I hope he gets to move there and enjoy all the comforts and freedom like all the other Russians. It might be a good idea to give up the blogging once he arrives. Life expectancy is low for reporters in Russia, too many succumb to lead poisoning.
roger

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 09:16 pm
@glitterbag,
But not enough to significantly lower the population. To do that, you need something like Stalin's famine in the Ukraine.
0 Replies

Lash

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 09:17 pm
Hillary faked left and now marches right, like a good republican.

https://actionsprout.io/F2757B/initial
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 10:01 pm
@Builder,
Quote Builder:
Quote:
They're [RT, AKA Russia Today] eclipsing the BBC for credibility, and virtually replaced Al Jazeera in the content department. Try and keep up, Blickers.

RT is your idea of a top notch source? Take a look at Karen Hudes, who once worked for the World Bank and was a frequent guest on RT as an international, financial analyst. Here is an RT interview:

Nothing unusual there, , just the usual financial-world-is-going-to-collapse-any-day stuff that Russia likes to push. But now here is the same Karen Hudes in an interview on a different channel about the same time. The fun stuff starts at about 1:24:

Vatican getting all our money. Homo Capensis-big brained race which is controlling humanity. The woman is nuts. This is the "analyst" that RT keeps having on. Incidentally, she said the same thing about the Vatican and evil humanoid species running around on RT, but the Russians took those videos down.

This is Builder's place to go on the net for inside info-RT, and people like Karen Hudes.

Builder

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 11:32 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Anyone who thinks they get the truth from Russia needs to get back on their meds.

From any source in the UK or US, same story. Without cue cards, Obama is legless on set. Putin's speech to the Valdai discussion group, no cue cards, is the mark of a true statesman.

I'd link you up, but I doubt that you'd have the patience to read all of it.
Builder

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 11:33 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Life expectancy is low for reporters in Russia, too many succumb to lead poisoning.

Yeah, and whistleblowers in the US get the red carpet treatment, right to the morgue. Must be cosy in your fantasy world, gal.
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 11:51 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
....and people like Karen Hudes.

Who worked her way up the ladder into a position of trust. Funny how that seems to slip through your mind when pigeon-holing another whistleblower.
Blickers

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 11:54 pm
@Builder,
Quote Builder:
Quote:
Without cue cards, Obama is legless on set

How absurd are you? Ever hear of press conferences? No cue cards. He's done it for seven years.

Putin a statesman? Outside of Syria, how many allies does Russia have? Putin hasn't been able to change anyone's mind or heart at all.
Blickers

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 11:57 pm
@Builder,
That's right, Karen Hudes. Who, as the video shows, believes all the world's money is going to the Vatican and that the human race is being controlled by a big brained species, separate from us, who were around since before the last Ice Age. This is RT's international analyst. I don't care if she worked her way up to a position of trust years ago, she is clearly nuts now.

RT. What a freaking joke.
0 Replies

Builder

Tue 28 Jun, 2016 12:43 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
Outside of Syria, how many allies does Russia have?

I get that you're biased, but aren't you getting the news at all now?

Quote:
The Pentagon announced Tuesday that Moscow and Washington will begin regular talks to share information about military flight paths and other maneuvers in Syria and Iraq to ensure U.S. and Russian planes don't inadvertently collide or fire at each other.

Secretary of State John F. Kerry said the two sides had agreed on "fundamental principles" about Syria's future.

Both leaders felt that Syria should remain whole, that Islamic State should be defeated and that they should promote a "managed transition" to a new government, Kerry said. They still disagree, he said, on what that new government should look like.

Source
Lash

Tue 28 Jun, 2016 07:11 am
A good news source.

https://www.rt.com
😊
parados

Tue 28 Jun, 2016 07:36 am
@Builder,
Wow.. the same RT blogger that thinks RT is better than the BBC is the same source for your claim that the BBC is emulating RT.

I am curious when I last quoted CNN.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 28 Jun, 2016 07:43 am
@Lash,
You should check out the section on Russian News. Everything there is pro-Putin.
0 Replies

Blickers

Tue 28 Jun, 2016 09:16 am
@Builder,
Quote Blickers:
Quote:
Outside of Syria, how many allies does Russia have?

Builder responded with the following article:
Quote:
The Pentagon announced Tuesday that Moscow and Washington will begin regular talks to share information about military flight paths and other maneuvers in Syria and Iraq to ensure U.S. and Russian planes don't inadvertently collide or fire at each other.

Secretary of State John F. Kerry said the two sides had agreed on "fundamental principles" about Syria's future.

Both leaders felt that Syria should remain whole, that Islamic State should be defeated and that they should promote a "managed transition" to a new government, Kerry said. They still disagree, he said, on what that new government should look like.

Excuse me, are you seriously trying to say the US and Russia are to be counted as allies now? Rolling Eyes The US is in Syria to clean out ISIS and to bring down Assad. Russia couldn't care less how many people ISIS beheads, but they want to keep Assad in power and since ISIS is one of the groups trying to bring him down, they are anti-ISIS for that reason. The US and Russia are coordinating schedules so we don't end up firing at each other in the air. The US still wants Assad out, Russia still wants him in.

If this is how far you have to go to show Russia has allies-claim the US as a Russian ally-then it just goes to show how bereft of allies Russia really is.
cicerone imposter

Tue 28 Jun, 2016 10:59 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
Russian Airstrikes Are Helping U.S. Allies. Washington and Moscow are supposed to be backing opposite sides in Syria's war. But in the ISIS fight, enemies of enemies often become battlefield friends. American-backed Kurdish and Arab forces have found an unlikely ally in their push to win ground in Syria: the Russians.Jan 12, 2016
Russian Airstrikes Are Helping U.S. Allies - The Daily Beast
www.thedailybeast.com/.../russian-airstrikes-are-helping-u-s-allies.htmlThe Daily Beast
Blickers

Tue 28 Jun, 2016 12:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
When you say "allies", you generally mean other countries who are on your side on most things. For the US, our allies are Canada, Mexico, Western Europe, the UK, and so many others. In this one instance, both the US and Russia want to attack ISIS. You can possibly say the US and Russia are "allied" in this one specific instance. However, you cannot say that the US and Russia are "allies" generally, since we both have stockpiles of weapons and armaments aimed at each other.
cicerone imposter

Tue 28 Jun, 2016 12:23 pm
@Blickers,
Those are not my words to clarify. I posted the link if you wish to question the originator of those statements.
However, I interpret it as most would interpret it.
0 Replies