When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

ossobuco

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 05:10 pm
@snood,
Sorry to be repetitive. Threads keeping bringing things up.
I don't like her at this point. We disagree on a large range of stuff. I thought I liked her as a human and still do. We could not disagree more, and in the meantime she is threatening me.
ossobuco

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 05:12 pm
@snood,
What is that about? I do get you think I am hostile to you, but no.
the opposite.
snood

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 05:20 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm not hostile toward you, nor do I think you are toward me. I was saying that every time you perceive me to be hostile toward Lash, you say that you have met, and like her.
I was saying that telling me that every time is not necessary, and that I respect your opinion and that you have every right to have your own opinion.
Is that any clearer now?
Lash

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 05:21 pm
@ossobuco,
This is the primary reason I have asked you to leave me out of your ramblings. You are comments are dishonest. I'm not sure if you do it purposefully or due to errors in thinking.

You have harassed me via PMs, and I have asked you to stop. When you refused, I reported your harassment.

My "threat" was to address you in public if you continued to discuss me and attempt to speak for me.

These two posts are the manifestation of my threat. You should do yourself a favor and stop making crazy accusations.

ossobuco

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 05:25 pm
@snood,
Ok, I get your point.
Mean time, I'm over lash cosseting.
Lash

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 05:29 pm
@ossobuco,
She doesn't like you either - so why don't you stop talking about her?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 05:41 pm
@Lash,
harassed you, you are kidding.

I don't mind if you address me in public.
0 Replies

revelette2

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 05:54 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I meant re talking with revellete.

Of course, I think you are one of nicest posters here. I'm sorry to sort of drag you into the soaps of a2k. I am not sure why she singled you out of all the ones like myself who actually do harass her. I would have been sorely tempted to say something completely infantile like "tattletale." Perhaps she mixed up posters.
Setanta

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 05:57 pm
Did Clinton give up her candidacy yet?

No?

OK, i'll check back later.
Lash

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 06:02 pm
@revelette2,
Maybe you don't mind being harassed via PM. Should we see? I'd like you to understand fully before you make another snap judgment.
ossobuco

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 06:22 pm
@revelette2,
No, of all her enemies, I'm the apparent new one..

she and I have history. Which I pretty much don't remember at this point in time. Lets say I didn't hate her.

I talked about this with my local pal and she doesn't remember.
0 Replies

revelette2

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 06:49 pm
@Lash,
I really don't know what you are talking about.
Lash

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 06:50 pm
@revelette2,
Precisely. So your comments are uninformed and therefore ridiculous.
Blickers

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 06:52 pm
@Lash,
Quote Lash:
Quote:
The difference between Sanders’ score and Clinton’s was greater than the difference between Clinton and Evan Bayh, the second-most conservative member of the Democratic caucus at the time.

So? These days a progressive is somebody who wants Social Security and Medicare to remain in approximately their current form and that minimum wage needs a big boost. You just said that Hillary's position put her about halfway between the most liberal Democrat and the least liberal Democrat, which means that she is right in the middle of the progressive movement.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
revelette2

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:00 pm
@Lash,
whatever, you know this was a much better place before you came back. Just saying.
snood

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:19 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

whatever, you know this was a much better place before you came back. Just saying.

That couldn't possibly be true! Why, who would tell us how stupid and naive and corrupt and uninformed and unaware and fake and sold out and ignorant we are if she wasn't here? Who would keep us informed of how evil and conniving and dangerous and phony Hillary Clinton is, if she wasn't here?
What kind of place would this be without her diligent work reminding us of these things over and over? I think you're being just a tad hasty, Rev.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 1 May, 2016 05:34 am
@revelette2,
It can be just like that again. Use the ignore feature. Viola!
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 1 May, 2016 06:00 am
Obama's writers and Wilborn did pretty well at the prom.

Here are some remarks:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/30/politics/white-house-correspondents-dinner-2016-obama-donald-trump/index.html
revelette2

Sun 1 May, 2016 06:31 am
@Lash,
Even there you have to be snide, you could have said, Obama was pretty funny at the Correspondence dinner. It is his last one.

Using the ignore feature means letting you slide free without comment to all of your remarks. I have never been one to walk away unless there was no point to it. You have too much influence and sway to ignore.