When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

Lash

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 04:55 pm
@Blickers,
You're an idiot.

From this day and to the end of your life, be assured I am never speaking of or to you.

revelette2

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 05:00 pm
@edgarblythe,
I'm sorry, that was rude of me and uncalled for. However, did wonder if certain others would go on a Benghazi binge.
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 05:05 pm
Quote:
Elizabeth Warren’s dilemma: Should she endorse Clinton, or Sanders?
http://wapo.st/1JPAKGL
0 Replies

Blickers

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 05:42 pm
@Lash,
Quote Lash:
Quote:
You're an idiot.

From this day and to the end of your life, be assured I am never speaking of or to you.

So who were you directing the accusation of spamming the board and of putting you on Ignore? Because you said it to McGentrix right after McGentrix quoted your post to me.

If you don't say who you were accusing, I will have to assume that it was me and now you are trying to weasel out.

0 Replies

parados

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 05:51 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

You have a remarkable inclination to find fine distinctions on which to base tenuous or flatly false assertions.
It seems it is you that does that.

Quote:

The ignored requests for added security involved both Tripoli and the auxilaary forces in Bengazi. The Secretary of State and the chiefs of all Federal agencies are responsible for all the actions their agencies take - that's what accountability means in government. I doubt that you have any real knowledge of what Secretaries of State do or don't do in response to requests from Ambassadors in volatile, troubled areas such as Libya was then. Subsequent correspondence has confirmed Clinton's knowledge of the real origin of the attack even before she repeated the video canard. The DOD and CIA had confirmed the al Quaeda link to the assault within a day of the attack - all that is on the record.

One minor request for Benghazi before the decision was made to pretty much close it down.
Oh, right... That must be why you were so hell bent on blaming Condi Rice for the attacks on US embassies when she was SoS. Oh... wait.. I don't have any real knowledge, unlike you who is so willing to ignore all other attacks on US embassies and focus on just one.

Cherry picking of emails doesn't prove anything other then you are looking for any evidence to support your preconceived bias.

I find it interesting how you are willing to believe some of the emails but not others.The emails after the attack are full of speculations and unconfirmed reports. Some of those unconfirmed reports were told to the media. Now you complain that those unconfirmed reports weren't correct but recite other of those unconfirmed reports as being correct.
NSFW (view)
blatham

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 06:30 pm
Hugh Hewitt. Telling it like it is.

Quote:
Using my boxing analogy, in the 15th round Marco Rubio laid one on Ted Cruz. But here's the deal about fact-checkers. Nick Kristof, terrific columnist for The New York Times, tweeted out that Donald Trump said, in fact, in his hearing that he wanted a 45 percent tariff.

Fact-checking doesn't matter in these things. What matters is personality and aura and your command presence and of all those two, the best command presence last night was Donald Trump and Marco Rubio. And I keep marveling at how Donald Trump can dominate a television screen. He reaches through the screen sometimes and you know you're back on Celebrity Apprentice. It's an amazing skill set.

And so whether or not he said 45 percent or not, or whether or not Chris Christie said, I like Alisyn Sotomayor, I would vote for her, or whether or not Ted Cruz said this or that on H1B visas, none of that stuff matters when you go to vote. What matters is who can beat Hillary Clinton.
http://mm4a.org/1JPM31u

The party representing the best of the greatest democracy the world has ever known. The party of truth and honesty. The party of Lincoln.
revelette2

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 06:34 pm
Ok, so I guess, went over the line somewhere?
ossobuco

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 06:53 pm
@blatham,
This will sound dumb but I'm not going to go look it up - where does Hewitt speak from now? I watched him once in a while back in LA before I gradually stopped with tv in Northern California (mix of my low money for channels and boredom thereby; I just kept the thing so I could use it for the VCR, gave it to one of the crew when I left town).
McGentrix

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 07:25 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

some stuff

Was this post really creative enough to deserve a second posting in a different thread?
georgeob1

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 08:05 pm
@parados,
You are stretching farther and cutting it all finer in a futile attmpt to cover your distortions and lies.
Blickers

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 08:10 pm
@revelette2,
Quote revellete:
Quote:

Why? Don't tell me you got suspended.
0 Replies

Blickers

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 08:17 pm
@blatham,
Quote blatham:
Quote:
The party representing the best of the greatest democracy the world has ever known. The party of truth and honesty. The party of Lincoln.

Shhh, not so loud. The GOP is trying to play down that "party of Lincoln" thing since most of their Electoral votes come from the former Confederacy.
roger

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 08:33 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

I would be surprised if you had. What happened?
ossobuco

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 09:07 pm
@roger,
Me too.
Revelette is a woman of interest. I remember when I hardly understood her. She is now one of the most articulate people here, and least insulting.
0 Replies

revelette2

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 09:19 pm
It's just me being sensitive to thumbs downs. But thanks.
ossobuco

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 09:28 pm
@revelette2,
I have been a rover thumbs down fixer for quite a while.
For years I've tried to make people feel better, agreeing with them or not agreeing , if it was just about someone dumping on their opinion.

Obviously I've not been perfect on that, but that is my general view, that I don't dump on you for just diagreement.

We'll see. Today was hard re my wanting to fix stuff.

0 Replies

roger

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 10:03 pm
@revelette2,
Hey, sometimes a down thumb amounts to a compliment. I thought you meant a post had been deleted.
0 Replies

Lash

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 10:15 pm
Wow. Looking like Hillary's ploy to trash Bernie with a healthcare smear And a "wooden" daughter have backfired.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/01/14/hillary-clintons-latest-attack-on-bernie-sanders-shows-shes-a-rotten-candidate/?postshare=3071452798347433&tid=ss_fb
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 16 Jan, 2016 06:39 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
This will sound dumb but I'm not going to go look it up - where does Hewitt speak from now?

Not dumb. It's just that I attend to these guys more than most folks do.

He's been around for a long time, worked in the Reagan administration, oversaw the Nixon library (wanted to bar unfriendly reporters), etc. Has worked for Weekly Standard and you can find him in numerous places in the conservative media universe and in mainstream media appearances. He has a radio show with Salem (of course). He's been a participant in two GOP primary debates at CNN. High profile guy.
0 Replies