When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

cicerone imposter

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 06:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
That's very funny! You've 'fallen off' a long time ago. That's the reason most don't respond to your posts. You're one of the posters on a2k that'll never 'get it.'
Your condescending attitude stinks.
Frank Apisa

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 09:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

That's very funny! You've 'fallen off' a long time ago. That's the reason most don't respond to your posts. You're one of the posters on a2k that'll never 'get it.'
Your condescending attitude stinks.

Your attitude stinks, ci...and just about always has.

But you are so cute when you are mad...ya gotta laugh it off.
cicerone imposter

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 09:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, Here you go again with your condescending. Like I said, you'll never learn.
Blickers

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 11:37 pm
@McGentrix,
No more hated figure among Republicans. However, they won't be voting Democratic in 2016 so who cares that they hate her? They've hated Hillary since her husband had the nerve to win in 1992. Everybody's used to it.
Blickers

Mon 14 Dec, 2015 11:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I trust her to keep Social Security and Medicare in a form as close to the present one as possible, and I trust the Republicans to try to get rid of both programs. Which is why I will have no trouble voting for her at all, if she gets the nomination.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 04:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Frank, Here you go again with your condescending. Like I said, you'll never learn.

You are a petty little guy, ci...and you made the forum a better place by not being here when you were absent.

You snipe...and little else.

But I get a kick out of you. Even a gnat has a certain amount of charm.
Frank Apisa

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 04:56 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

No more hated figure among Republicans. However, they won't be voting Democratic in 2016 so who cares that they hate her? They've hated Hillary since her husband had the nerve to win in 1992. Everybody's used to it.

They have hated her and her husband ever since Bill Clinton showed the American conservatives that they did not have a veto over who could become president of the United States.

They thought...and often mentioned that no one would ever be elected president without paying homage to American conservative thought.

They were wrong...and that, as you pointed out, is the basis for their hatred.

May they stew in it.
snood

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 09:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
Hey Frank,
Clear something up for me. You call C.I. a "little man", and a "gnat"... But you don't think that you're condescending. Have I got all that correct?
georgeob1

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 10:55 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

But I get a kick out of you. Even a gnat has a certain amount of charm.[/b]

Frank, has it occurred to you that, apart from the offenssive condescention, you are merely projecting your own salient qualities on others.
georgeob1

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 11:04 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

True that! The middle class continues to disappear as wages remain stagnant, and college tuition continues its upward spiral.

Nonsense. The upward spiral of college tuition is a direct result of government insureed loans to college students to payt for the tuition. Just as Fannie and Freddy caused a bubble in housing privers by diverting Federally subsidized capital to housing markets our government is doing it again with university education. Politicians acquire political power by promising voters a share of other people's money acquiring public debt for future generations to pay. In doing so they serve only themselves. The first consequence of a government subsidy is the end of price competition among suppliers.
Frank Apisa

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 12:39 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Hey Frank,
Clear something up for me. You call C.I. a "little man", and a "gnat"... But you don't think that you're condescending. Have I got all that correct?

Snood...ci comes into threads with the sole purpose of starting a fight he normally loses...because he definitely is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

He IS a gnat.

At no point have I said I am not condescending...have I???

Anything else you want to get wrong?
Frank Apisa

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 12:41 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

But I get a kick out of you. Even a gnat has a certain amount of charm.[/b]

Frank, has it occurred to you that, apart from the offenssive condescention, you are merely projecting your own salient qualities on others.

Nope.

ci is a gnat...but a cute, laughable gnat. I enjoy watching him buzz around.

In any case, I do not project.

Do you?
snood

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 01:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

snood wrote:

Hey Frank,

Snood...ci comes into threads with the sole purpose of starting a fight he normally loses...because he definitely is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

He IS a gnat.

Nope, you cleared it up nicely. I was just wondering if I was going to have to start giving your reasoning second and third looks to be sure you are anchored in reality
But your acknowledgement that you are indeed condescending reassures me that at the least your self awareness is working.
Frank Apisa

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 01:10 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

snood wrote:

Hey Frank,

He IS a gnat.

Nope, you cleared it up nicely. I was just wondering if I was going to have to start giving your reasoning second and third looks to be sure you are anchored in reality
But your acknowledgement that you are indeed condescending reassures me that at the least your self awareness is working.

But you did get one more thing wrong, Snood.

I said "At no point have I said I am not condescending...have I???"

That is not the same as "acknowledgement" that I am condescending.

For the record, at no point have I said I AM condescending either. I simply have not taken a position on whether or not I am condescending...and calling attention to your earlier mistake.

If you are going to try this ci crap, Snood...at least try to do it logically, rather than being as haphazard as you ARE being.
0 Replies

snood

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 01:14 pm
@Frank Apisa,
P.S. Frank... you do know that 'condescending' is not generally perceived as a positive trait, right?
Frank Apisa

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 01:24 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

P.S. Frank... you do know that 'condescending' is not generally perceived as a positive trait, right?

I do, Snood.

In fact, I know it is generally considered a negative trait.

What is your point in this condescendingly phrased post of yours?
0 Replies

georgeob1

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 02:17 pm
@snood,
Old Navy saying,

"Don't get in a fight with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it"
Frank Apisa

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 02:26 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

Old Navy saying,

"Don't get in a fight with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it"

If it is necessary for you, George, or Snood to consider me a pig...or a low-life...or stupid and ignorant, as ci often does...

...fine.

But I am not.

I am a decent, reasonable person...a good friend to have...I am dependable...and while I am also not the sharpest tool in the A2K shed, I am neither stupid nor ignorant.

But as I said...if some need is satisfied for either of you to consider me to be garbage...I will survive it.
cicerone imposter

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 03:06 pm
@georgeob1,
From my readings, college tuition have increased on average 8%/year. If that's nonsense, please show me!
snood

Tue 15 Dec, 2015 03:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I neither think nor have I intentionally intimated that you are a pig or lowlife or bad person. I simply am of the opinion that your writing here sometimes takes a condescending tone.