Raise those flags!

klan redneck

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 09:55 pm
flag
only flag i'll raise is the bars and stars southern X,Confederate flag.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2004 10:02 pm
http://www.kanatasailing.com/Public/Gallery/Other/Canada%20Day%202002%20@%20KSC.jpg

kinda missing the east end of the lake right now
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 12:14 am
joefromchicago wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
D'artagnan wrote:
This from someone who frequently depicts Hillary Clinton as the Whore of Babylon (and worse)? Demonizing, indeed. Come now, sir...

You mean she's not the Whore of Babylon?

Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
D'artagnan wrote:
This from someone who frequently depicts Hillary Clinton as the Whore of Babylon (and worse)? Demonizing, indeed. Come now, sir...

What's worse than The Whore of Babylon? Willy has The Anti-Christ sewed up.

Sorry, Finn, the second one wasn't any funnier than the first. Would you like to try coming up with a snappy retort one more time?

A matter of opinion Joe, but I am gratified to discover that I have so gotten under your skin that you fell compelled to comment on even my frivilous postings.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 08:35 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
A matter of opinion Joe, but I am gratified to discover that I have so gotten under your skin that you fell compelled to comment on even my frivilous postings.

Given your somewhat pettish response to my mild chiding, I have no doubt that you ache for the privilege of getting under my skin. But I must, regrettably, inform you than no one on this board has yet taken up residence in that exclusive neighborhood, and it is highly unlikely that you will be the first. On the other hand, it seems quite evident that you are one ripe for tweaking. I like the posters on Able2Know who have a sense of humor. And as for the posters who don't -- I like them even more.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 09:30 am
Setanta wrote:
McG wrote:
It's just the liberal way of getting through life, mysteryman. They need to demonize and dehumanize anything logical or conservative. They can't be patriotic, they don't want others to be patriotic, and they can't be allowed to let themselves be happy.

You get more and more hateful all of the time, and there is less and clarity to your thought. Were you fair-minded, you would acknowledge that you are demonizing those who you castigate as liberal. Are you having a nervous reaction to the possibility that the Shrub might not be re-elected?

Edit: your statement seems to me to be very revealing, in that it has the character of projection . . .

Have you ever heard "Do as I say, not as I do?" Well, there you go. I demonize those that deserve it.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 09:59 am
Good Ol' McG, moral arbiter of A2K.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 10:09 am
McGentrix wrote:

Have you ever heard "Do as I say, not as I do?" Well, there you go. I demonize those that deserve it.

Well, I guess that sums it up. The voice of the Grand Inquisitor...
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 10:10 am
McG is on vacation and has requested elsewhere that we forego the harsh stuff until he can rest up and achieve such equanimity as might be available to him.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 10:12 am
D'artagnan wrote:
Well, I guess that sums it up. The voice of the Grand Inquisitor...

Ha Ha ! ! !

No one ever expects the McGentrix Inquisition ! ! !
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 10:33 am
I'll take the comfy chair...
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 10:40 am
Enter stage right, scruffy and bleeding liberal is dragged by two burly men with crewcuts up a set of marble stairs (thump,thump,thump) past twenty or thirty flags, and thrown at the sandaled feet of Grand Inquisitor McG.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 01:45 pm
<nods>
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 03:30 pm
http://www.montypythonpages.com/pictures/spanish_inq.jpg

Cardinal McGentrix: Nobody expects the Conservative Inquisition!
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 04:31 pm
CARDINAL McG
Dog pig pus liberal! Where is your New York Times now, hey? (kick) Your ACLU? (kick) Huh? Huh? (kick, kick...the Cardinal is beginning to yell now) Your fancy shmancy LOGIC?! (all three begin raining kicks) Here's some AD HOMINEMS! (many kicks) Here's some STRAWMEN (blur of kicking feet, blood splattering up on gowns and faces and over the marble stairs and, particularly, the flags) Here's your ABU GHRAIB! (stars and stripes now almost unrecognizable) NO ONE EXPECTS THE CONSERVATIVE INQUISITION! Hah! You did not expect us, did you?

NIMH (weakly)
Ah, actually I did. If you look at my post of...(cut off)

CARDINAL McG
Shut up smegma odor commie fag foulness! It'd be better if you'd let me finish my answers and then you can follow up, if you don't mind.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 02:16 am
joefromchicago: just a random picture or a fan of Monty Python?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 06:13 am
blatham wrote:
CARDINAL McG
Dog pig pus liberal! Where is your New York Times now, hey? (kick) Your ACLU? (kick) Huh? Huh? (kick, kick...the Cardinal is beginning to yell now) Your fancy shmancy LOGIC?! (all three begin raining kicks) Here's some AD HOMINEMS! (many kicks) Here's some STRAWMEN (blur of kicking feet, blood splattering up on gowns and faces and over the marble stairs and, particularly, the flags) Here's your ABU GHRAIB! (stars and stripes now almost unrecognizable) NO ONE EXPECTS THE CONSERVATIVE INQUISITION! Hah! You did not expect us, did you?

NIMH (weakly)
Ah, actually I did. If you look at my post of...(cut off)

CARDINAL McG
Shut up smegma odor commie fag foulness! It'd be better if you'd let me finish my answers and then you can follow up, if you don't mind.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:09 am
Dear Grand Cardinal McG

I have, you realize, left open the wonderful and rare opportunity for you to develop a liberal character and to place whatever words you might wish falling from his fat lips (or skinny lips, whichever you find most suspect).
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:18 am
Rick d'Israeli wrote:
joefromchicago: just a random picture or a fan of Monty Python?

Not a random picture, although Monty Python images occur just as often in a Google image search of "spanish inquisition" as pics like these:
http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/images/64a.gif

And yes, I'm a big fan.

http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/paulfitz/spanish/tt11.jpg

Not the comfy chair!!!

EDIT: replaced linked image
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 08:55 am
The photo above is from an ad campaign which used the tagline "Long ago, even the very rich and powerful didn't have access to the relief of ExLax".
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 09:48 pm
joe wrote:
Given your somewhat pettish response to my mild chiding, I have no doubt that you ache for the privilege of getting under my skin. But I must, regrettably, inform you than no one on this board has yet taken up residence in that exclusive neighborhood, and it is highly unlikely that you will be the first. On the other hand, it seems quite evident that you are one ripe for tweaking. I like the posters on Able2Know who have a sense of humor. And as for the posters who don't -- I like them even more.

You're trying too hard Joe. I have no desire to participate. You win, you've mildly chided me into submission.
0 Replies