Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 07:50 pm
@Frank Apisa,
That is ridiculous. Plain ridiculous. Van Gogh was never raised from the dead. Jesus was. And when Jesus was raised from the dead He proved He was the Son of God. Jesus knew He was no failure.
Where do you come up with this stuff.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2015 08:04 pm
izzythepush said
You wouldn't see his point if it rode up to you on horseback and bit you on the arse.

He's addicted to the taste of Satan's ****. He greedily gobbles it up then spews it all over A2K.

There's nothing holy about you mate, you're small minded, mean spirited, bombastic, humourless, narcissistic, self-aggrandising and idiotic. There's no room for holy.

Is that before or after you make them show you what's in their knickers?

Agree with what, that you're my idiot? I suppose it's quite flattering, but I've got enough on my plate without taking responsibility for a total numpty. You'll just have to get someone else to teach you how to wipe your arse.

The collapse of civilisation is just a few meals away, that's what it would be, pandemonium. Lots of lying, stealing, killing and gnashing, not a great deal to be proud about though, so I'll give you that.

Someone sounds a bit jealous. You need to spend a bit of time on the naughty step.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:32 am
@Squeakybro,
Sounds like I've got your number. Believe me there's nothing to be jealous of.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:29 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

D-, Frank.
Jesus instituted the New Covenant, without which Christianity would not exist,

Jesus did not start the new religion. Some people who thought his message was decent did.

Quote:
nor would mankind have any hope.

Interesting blind guess. Thank you for sharing it.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 07:56 am
@Frank Apisa,
Yes Jesus did.

Matt 16:17-18
17 Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 09:39 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Jesus did not start the new religion. Some people who thought his message was decent did.
In the sense that the new covenant is a fulfillment of the old covenant, the law, you are right. In fact, the "new" religion can best be described as a spiritual Israel.

On the other hand, nominal christianity contains many new religions.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 11:23 am
@neologist,
The word Christian is very good evidence.
neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:38 pm
@Squeakybro,
There are Christians and those who claim to be christians. (Lower case intended)
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:31 pm
@neologist,
The best way to tell the difference is in which one has the Word of God abiding in them. A true born again Christian can answer all questions about the new testament with verses.
neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:18 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
The best way to tell the difference is in which one has the Word of God abiding in them. A true born again Christian can answer all questions about the new testament with verses.
Then you should be able to answer the questions you missed here regarding the disgusting thing mentioned by Jesus and Babylon the Great of Revelation, ch 17.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 03:04 pm
@neologist,
I can only answer if the Holy Spirit allows me to. But when He tells me this I am not suppose to answer.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 07:00 pm
@Squeakybro,
You can run, Squeaky. But you can't hide. These should be easy for one who has a pipeline to the holy spirit.

I know the answers and can explain them in detail. I didn't figure them out on my own, though. I had to be taught. Would you like a hint?
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 07:25 pm
@neologist,
If you were taught there is no way for you to know whether or not you were taught right or not. Your just puppeting what someone else has said. And your putting your faith in that person.
neologist

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:14 am
@Squeakybro,
I was not taught by a person. All these things are well researched facts of history. You could check them yourself. Just like you can Google Pella.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 04:18 am
@neologist,

Pella Window Deals - WindowsPricer.com

WindowsPricer.com/PellaAd

Get Free Pella Window Estimates, Compare Window Prices & Save Today!

Pella Windows - Pella Windows Search Now - About.com

About.com/Pella WindowsAd

Over 85 Million Visitors.

Pella Window Prices - Pella Window Prices - Smarter.com

Get.Smarter.com/Pella Window PricesAd

Browse & Discover Useful Results!

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:33 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
If I didn't get it, I wouldn't be able to quote it. That's the way it works.

"And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence: For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the LORD thy God. And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season." (Luke 4:9-13)

"The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose."

William Shakespeare
izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:39 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

If I didn't get it, I wouldn't be able to quote it. That's the way it works.

No it doesn't, anyone can cut and paste a Bible verse, or pretty much anything else for that matter, that's how the internet works.

Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravaging wolves.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:43 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The devil only quotes old testament. If he quoted new testament he would be glorifying Jesus. And his kingdom would be divided.

Matt 12:25-28
25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
26 "If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?
27 "And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges.
28 "But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.
(NKJ)

izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:45 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

The devil only quotes old testament. If he quoted new testament he would be glorifying Jesus. And his kingdom would be divided.

You just make this crap up as you go along.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 09:09 am
@neologist,
Ok I tried Pella and got nothing.