izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 09:58 am
@Squeakybro,
Really, I got this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pella

And this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pella,_Jordan

And a load of other stuff including this.

http://www.pella.com/_layouts/1033/pella/images/header/logo_fb.gif

And this.

http://kniakrls.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/image002-4.jpg

Quote:
Melody Cochrane in the Medical and Surgical Unit at Pella Regional Health Center was selected as August Shining Star by her co-workers

In excess of ten pages of results, admittedly not all relevant, but hardly nothing.

What are you using as a search engine, Ask Jeeves(us)?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 10:26 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Ok I tried Pella and got nothing.

Since you are link challenged:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/18/Thedecapolis.png/200px-Thedecapolis.png

Note proximity of Pella to Jerusalem.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 10:34 am
@Squeakybro,
So, have you figured it out yet?
What was the prophecy Jesus gave about Jerusalem? How was it fulfilled in 66 C.E.? How did Christians manage to escape the destruction in year 70?
If your spirit doesn't give you the answer, perhaps you should give it the pink slip.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:06 am
@neologist,
Well the Holy Spirit keeps giving me these verses about you.

2 Tim 2:23-24
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
(NKJ)

onevoice

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:11 am
Where is the testimony? I thought this was a forum for testimonies. Squeaky, what is your testimony? Have you ever shared it here? I'm talking about you actually talking... Not just copying and pasting scriptures.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:19 am
@onevoice,
That is my testimony. I have the real Holy Spirit and I demonstrate that.

1 Cor 2:1-5

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:20 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

That's the equivalent of this.

https://markgorman.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/horses-arse.jpg

You see this picture of a horse's arse?

That's you, that is.

God revealed it to me, (he also said you're fat.)
onevoice

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:35 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeaky... Copying and posting scriptures is not demonstrating anything except you read your bible. Think about it... Even the apostles did not do that and just expect people to know or understand what they were talking about. Jesus Himself never did that. They taught, because they were teachers. What are you?
neologist

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:51 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

2 Tim 2:23-24
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
(NKJ)
Then you should consider them.

The reason I am quizzing you about the disgusting thing spoken of by Jesus at Matthew 24:15, is because it is a prophecy having 2 fulfillments. The first came in the year 66 C.E. It allowed Christians who were paying attention to escape the Roman destruction in the year 70. That is important to us because of the nature of the entities involved.

A similar sequence of events is already at work in our day. Revelation chs. 17-18 provides an advance chronicle. Just as lovers of truth escaped in the first century, a correspnding warning is given to people today in ch. 18, vs. 4. Read it for yourself.
neologist

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:53 am
@izzythepush,
I see you've met our senator, the honorable Horace Zass.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:11 pm
@onevoice,
You really don't know anything about Jesus or the apostles do you.
Everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables.
And the apostles only gave the milk understanding. Guess what? We are the multitude.

Matt 13:34
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
(NKJ)

1 Cor 3:2-3
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
(NKJ)

There is only one guarantee of salvation in the whole bible.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:15 pm
@neologist,
I said
I gave you a chance to show me where your faith is at. And you showed me. Your faith is in mans wisdom, history. I showed you where my faith is at. In the Word of God. We don't match up very well.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:21 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
I gave you a chance to show me where your faith is at. And you showed me. Your faith is in mans wisdom, history. I showed you where my faith is at. In the Word of God. We don't match up very well.
You realize, of course, that much of God's word contains prophecy, history in adavance. Much is to be learned about the prophecies already fulfilled and those yet to be fulfilled.

Apparently your 'spirit' has blinded your eyes.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:24 pm
@neologist,
Well it is like this. I cant do one thing about prophesy. If it is done, it is done. If it is going to happen, it is going to happen. That is then. But the Holy Spirit is now.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:43 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

The reason I am quizzing you about the disgusting thing spoken of by Jesus at Matthew 24:15, is because it is a prophecy having 2 fulfillments. The first came in the year 66 C.E. It allowed Christians who were paying attention to escape the Roman destruction in the year 70.

Where is this extra-biblical exegesis from?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:50 pm
@Squeakybro,
Somethings certainly talked you into being the rude git you are.

Frank and I have gotten into some "spirited" discussion over being christian and proving stuff but it never got as nasty as you.

You make jebus cry and your mother weep.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.visionsofjesuschrist.com%2Fweeping1791.jpg&f=1
onevoice

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeaky, who are you? What is your "gifting"? Why are you here? What are you trying to accomplish exactly? I'm not out to attack you. I just want to know what it is you are trying to do here. Every pastor I have met has said, " I am Pastor So and So." Every prophet I have met has said" I am Prophet So and so." And so on. So who is it you are exactly? What is it that gives you the authority to share these "revelations" of yours?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 03:00 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Squeaky reminds me of those inbred weirdos who claim to be abducted by aliens.

Aliens and the Holy Spirit both could do with some decent PR to try to get them to choose a prophet/abductee who isn't a congenital moron.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 03:23 pm
@onevoice,
I have showed you. Over and over. I am here to demonstrate the Holy Spirit. To show how He teaches, and what He teaches.

1 Cor 2:4-5
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

onevoice

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 04:13 pm
@Squeakybro,
And yet somehow you keep dodging answering the true question here. Why is that squeaky? Are you hiding something? No one can learn anything if you don't teach them. Hello. Simply spewing out scriptures does nothing for anyone. How can you not understand that? What spirit is influencing you squeaky? It's not the Holy Spirit. You are deceived. He is standing here, knocking on your door and you are denying Him, and everything He came here to do. I am sad for you squeaky. There really is no reasoning with you.