Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 05:07 pm
@onevoice,
You said
Simply spewing out scriptures does nothing for anyone

I said
Now I know why you cant understand it. In everyone of the verses there are spiritual principles. And A born again Christian learned them principles while they were in the meat understanding. So that when the Holy Spirit speaks to them(in verses) they can understand what He is trying to tell them.
While the rest of mankind is blinded.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Again you don't know what spirit you are of.
onevoice

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 06:03 pm
@Squeakybro,
But why is it so important you point out what you perceive to be as the blind? Where is that scriptural? Squeaky I DO understand it. That's not the problem or the question. The problem is in the presentation.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 06:40 pm
@onevoice,

Matt 15:14-16
14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
15 Then Peter answered and said to Him, "Explain this parable to us."
16 So Jesus said, "Are you also still without understanding?
(NKJ)

Rom 8:5-9
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
(NKJ)

onevoice

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:13 pm
@Squeakybro,
And your point is... ??? I understand exactly what you are trying to say... Without actually saying it. Because you are a coward. Hiding behind the bible, completely unwilling to stand up for your version of "the truth", because deep inside you know what you are doing is wrong, squeaky. When will you see. Stop barfing out of context scriptures at me in order to try to justify your actions and avoid the real question... Who are you squeaky? Do you even know?
neologist

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:24 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Where is this extra-biblical exegesis from?
Quote:
But the people of the church in Jerusalem had been commanded by a revelation, vouchsafed to approved men there before the war, to leave the city and to dwell in a certain town of Perea called Pella. And when those that believed in Christ had come there from Jerusalem, then, as if the royal city of the Jews and the whole land of Judea were entirely destitute of holy men, the judgment of God at length overtook those who had committed such outrages against Christ and his apostles, and totally destroyed that generation of impious men. - Eusebius, in his Ecclesiastical History (III, V, 3)
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:25 pm
@onevoice,
ROFLOL Hiding behind the bible??????????????
The bible is Gods Word. Our guide is the bible. Our Hope is the bible. The only truth there is about God is the bible. Your an idiot. Do you know what an idiot is according to the bible? That would be someone who is unlearned in the bible. YOU

1 Cor 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

The only truth there is about God is the bible. The quoted Word of God.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

onevoice

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:30 pm
@Squeakybro,
My god squeaky... What do you want here? For me to go through rediculous presentation of scripture after rediculous presentation of scripture that you post to show you how you are misinterpreting them? I am not going to do that. Your door has been knocked on. It is your choice to answer to Him. Not me. Until that time, I won't waste anymore time trying to get you to see beyond yourself. I hope you don't have to go through what I did, to get there.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 08:04 pm
@onevoice,
You have no idea of what I had to go through to get to where I'm at. I went through the three years of the milk understanding and I went through the eleven years of the meat understanding. And I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ 25 years ago. I have received over 2000 of these revelations on any given subject in scripture. I had to purge my mind of all carnality in the meat. And I had to crucify all my emotions and feelings in the meat. If you haven't done that yet your not even ready for the revelations of Jesus Christ.
onevoice

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 08:59 pm
@Squeakybro,
Oh squeaky... You really have no idea of what I have been through to get where I am today. I didn't even WANT to go through it. Sadly I decided at one point I didn't even want to think or care about what others had been through, simply because no one even seemed to care at the time what I was going through. But what I kindly want to point out is your emotions have not yet been crucified completely.

I say kindly because my intent is not vicious, or to make you look wrong or bad to anyone. Simply to try to get you to understand you are on your way, but haven't arrived yet. None of us ever will. Crucifying your emotions, especially when you've been abused, is a day by day.... Sometimes moment by moment process. We must always remain humble in what we present, because not one single person on this planet, religious or not, has all the answers. We never will. It was designed that way for a purpose.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 06:36 am
@onevoice,
Its a sad thing for some people. Just because they have failed at something they automatically assume everyone else has failed also. They assume that because they haven't found all the answers yet. That no one else has found the answers yet.

Mark 4:22-23
22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.
23 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
(NKJ)

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 06:48 am
@izzythepush,
I think he's an atheist funnin' the rubes.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 08:02 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I'm a real born again Christian, looking for other real born again Christians. If you were a Christian you could recognize that.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 08:48 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I think it's a lot simpler than that, he's a very stupid, insignificant loser who has accomplished nothing, and this is his pathetic attempt to appear important.

He's joined forces with Hawkeye on another thread to attack me, that's how sincere, and desperate, he is.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 09:04 am
@izzythepush,
You are an absolute idiot. You have mental problems. You cant follow a conversation, you cant stay on topic, you off absolutely no Christian edifying.
Your going to crash and burn, and I don't want to be a part of that. The Lord told me to avoid you, your on a self destruction course. And I don't want to be a part of that.

2 Tim 2:23-24
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
(NKJ)

izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 09:10 am
@Squeakybro,
See, that's what happens when someone touches a nerve. Hysterics and denial. You know I'm right, and you'd be a lot happier if you just accepted your limitations. We can't all be famous like Kim Kardashian. Try to deal with reality, you're never going to be her.
NSFW (view)
neologist

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 10:04 am
@Squeakybro,
Don't you realize your failure to use the quote function leads the casual reader to put such language into your mouth?

BTW, the casual reader is the audience I am trying to reach. I may have failed in your case; but many come here just to read.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 10:35 am
@Squeakybro,
Nobody was ever hurt by a swear word, thousands die in the US due to sick gun laws that sad losers like you promote.

You're not a Christian, you're a very sad man complicit in the murder of innocents.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 10:36 am
@neologist,
I think Squeaky has problems using a spoon, let alone mastering the quote function.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 11:23 am
@neologist,
They cant figure it out with izzy said??
Show me how to use your quote function.